Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have read now like 5 times and i feel like saying OMG : O
Really you want me to say Awesome , please update soon. I really can't wait for more .
P.s i am typing from my phone when i get on lappy, i shall leave my 2 cents
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanAR

I have read now like 5 times and i feel like saying OMG : O

Really you want me to say Awesome , please update soon. I really can't wait for more .
P.s i am typing from my phone when i get on lappy, i shall leave my 2 cents

omgg!! that means SOO much to me!! You just made my day girl!! Thank  you so much!!

Super happy that you liked it!πŸ˜†

Im Mya btwπŸ˜ƒ
sushi-la thumbnail
i got a heart attack when i read that there was an ArShi FF titled Scarlet Letter...I am sure it will be interesting, intense, and cute...please do continue! I look forward to reading it! πŸ˜ƒ
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushi-la

i got a heart attack when i read that there was an ArShi FF titled Scarlet Letter...I am sure it will be interesting, intense, and cute...please do continue! I look forward to reading it! πŸ˜ƒ

ahhaa did I mention? it has nothing to do with the book
fanAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

omgg!! that means SOO much to me!! You just made my day girl!! Thank  you so much!!

Super happy that you liked it!πŸ˜†

Im Mya btwπŸ˜ƒ

your welcome but honestly you made my night . i have been looking for new FF from this morning but whatever i would read , for some unknown reason i was not super interseted . clicked here and I am hooked, loved it ..
btw looks like Arnav have baught her na ;) 

I am Ayesha :)) nice to meet you Mya :D

you really got update soon , btw when will be the next update ? I am waiting LOL

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanAR

your welcome but honestly you made my night . i have been looking for new FF from this morning but whatever i would read , for some unknown reason i was not super interseted . clicked here and I am hooked, loved it ..
btw looks like Arnav have baught her na ;) 

I am Ayesha :)) nice to meet you Mya :D

you really got update soon , btw when will be the next update ? I am waiting LOL

aww!! tht haappened to me yesterday night!! I was like "COME ON PPL! UPDATEE!!πŸ˜†"

Hey Ayesha! Nice to meet you too! Im rele glad you liked it!

Well see I update super super SUPER slow, but I will be putting up the character sketch really soon and since I have loads of this FF written already, updates will be regular hahaπŸ˜‰

thts a big deal from me since my stuff is always updated super lateπŸ˜ƒ
fanAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

ahhaa did I mention? it has nothing to do with the book

i was just gonna say in my comment , please tell me it's related to book because i abhor the book. I went through the torture last year , no offense to those who loved it .
the sentence strcture and such long sentence like paragraph that i wanted to sleeep πŸ₯± 

I am happy that it's not related to books. :))

P.s i feel like i am spamming here , i hope u don't mind ;) But i am having fun haha πŸ˜†
Edited by fanAR - 12 years ago
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh. man.
That was amazing!
Please pm me when you continue.
The plot is interesting.
Selling a human being..ah. 
anyway, its great!!!
Please do pm me.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do you prefer I read the scarlet letter boook? I never have πŸ˜› Not even seen it hehe...
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

R~

Really? Really???!!!! OMG I so love you too chica. Uhm I'm a bit busy cleaning my room again. Lol. promise to read tomorrow! I can't stop smiling! Though I wanna cry right now cuz of one reason, this is making me smile! <3

yes really silly!! its all for youuu!!! maybe i should just let you read the whole google Doc thing and hav ur share of the FF but that would kill you so won't do that hahaπŸ˜‰

Nevermind! I read it straight away. Couldn't help myself. You know already what I feel on this topic. Still, I loved the way you wrote it hun! Like marvelous. Such things do happen! And yes, KKGSR, keep the faith. Humanity does exist <3 Thanks once again for the awesome gift Mya! Love ya <3 And so eagerly waiting for more. You know how much :P

aww!! im glad you liked it girl! it's very diff from what I usually write and I bet you can see thatπŸ˜‰

This is the comment from the blog. My comment on IF will come too. But you know, gotta clean my room πŸ˜› So will do that and come back tom and edit. Thanks once again hun ❀️

haha clean tht room well πŸ˜‰

IF comment: πŸ˜›

You really posted on my b-day! I'm so happy!! (Though it isn't 12th for us πŸ˜† Thought counts πŸ€— Thank you soo much for this. I really loved it and really waiting for everything to unfold in detail πŸ˜‰

well i wanted u to read it be4 u go to school!

Seriously, all this money bidding on women and treating them like cheap and piece of plastic is ridiculous but very true in today's world. Uff, don't even get me started on that! Disgusting! So glad you're bringing reality and giving it a new face through ArHi. All the best to ya and keep it up! I'm sure you'll receive just as much support from ALL your readers. (Right guys? 😳 Say yes warna meri khair nai πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 

hahah!! now thts a good friend πŸ˜‰ Tell them! Wait I mean , Dont scare my readerss 🀣

AWW You posted all in purple! So sweet of ya! I do love it very very much. I ever tell you that? 😲 πŸ€” How do you know? πŸ˜›

random guess! glad I was rightπŸ˜›

And hope your baby lives for a long long time. Come to masi beta πŸ€—πŸ˜†

hahaahh! Masi is so olddd noww!! Masi can drive down to beta instead

comments in Purplee😊