Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Raghav vs Viraj- differences and similarities

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hi forum members

I am opening this thread to compare Raghav and Viraj... Similarity and difference in their characters..

Raghav cares about others while Viraj is more concerned about himself...

Viraj presents a good exterior (dresses stylishly) while Raghav doesn't seem to care much about his dressing...

Viraj needs comfort and luxury while Raghav comfortably lied down in jail...

Viraj loves people talking good about him while Raghav grows uncomfortable (as he grew when the girl's father thanked him)...

Raghav doesn't care about his image and thats why he didn't try and justify his action at the bus or police station while Viraj always made a point to show off his good acts and portray a positive image... 

Viraj hurts people who go against him while Raghav didn't react back on Siya and Mrs Awasthi who launched complaint against him, in front of his eyes... 

Both Raghav and Viraj have aggression in their personality, but they use it differently and for different purpose... Viraj to control people, while Raghav to save people... 

Both Raghav and Viraj seem to have souring past (Viraj we know) but they have turned out to be different persons... So what we become is our choice... 

Viraj is manipulative, we are yet to see this side of Raghav

Viraj is rich, and Raghav doesn't appear to be rich, at least from his life style... 

Viraj forces people around him to grow weak while Raghav pushes them to become strong...

Viraj had a mother (who recently died) and we know nothing about Raghav's family yet... and of course Viraj had a wife who is on run and he believes her to be dead... Raghav now has Siya around him, but no romantic inclination so far... 

Both Raghav and Viraj would have saved Siya/Jhanvi in case of danger...

Both Raghav and Viraj are fearless... 

Both Raghav and Viraj are characters who seem unfit in regular social system of ours... 

Both Raghav and Viraj are intense characters...

Viraj has more charming and suave mannerism than Raghav... Viraj is more stylish that Raghav...

Viraj's sour past resulted into his mental illness, while Raghav has got agression ... 

Both Viraj and Raghav are entertaining, but Viraj's actions are kinda unexpected... Yet to see more of Raghav... 

Wow pointing out all of this, I appreciate writing of this show again... in three scenes of Raghav they have said so much... 

Edited by crazygod - 11 April 2012 at 6:05pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaa01kritz.anYa.vivuadutta94shalu-123AmirKingKhanSheIsTheOne-Aashii-cyrineathenasarwalephillibran90-prime--Siddhi---Flora--pkaur92DexterRocks-scarlett-.khanak.-Nakshatra-IndigoBlues..Apz..canuck-umzFatima_QLadyDabanggRoyalLEO_KrrishmysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygod

DexterRocks Goldie
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
so overall komolika had said that viraaj is ravaan .
and now raghav's backround is revealing him to be ram.

viraaj is selfish too.
and till now raghav is shown to be selfless.

viraaj compares himself to god and raghav is believed to be the avatar of god.

viraaj has always given pain to jhanvi and raghav has shed his blood for her.

even you can say that viraaj is greedy too, he killed his named parents for the empire only.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdollzcrazygodcyrineapril10Fatima_Q

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
^^ pardon me saying..but he didn't kill his parents..atleast u can't blame him for what he didn't do...or not shown anyways.. Smile rest is well compared..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygoddazzling_akshi

DexterRocks Goldie
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i am sorry if i am mistaking, but didn't he plan the road accident of the parents and even send the sister to assylem.
because since the time i watch the show, they showed this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
^^ nope yaar..he didn't...they haven't shown anything on any of the history except the file that we saw..and the newspaper where it says "Dobriyals' factory burned out and their death news with picture" but we don't know for sure sure..that he is the one who's responcible...see there is 50/50 chance..and also on Payal's case..he was the one to tease her..and jealous behavior was always there..and that "V" on the doll..but doc said she became mad after Dobriyal's death..so we don't know for sure for sure...so... i really hope u don't blame him..i mean..there is a possibility but...like don't conclude on his criminal side anything as such just yet anyways..thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmadazzling_akshi-scarlett-

kritz.anYa.vivu Groupbie
kritz.anYa.vivu
kritz.anYa.vivu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
well said by the TM.
what more can i say?
Viraaj has everything except a heart and Raghav has a heart but nothing more than that.
good job creative team that with only two episodes they portrayed Raghav to be so charming and yet so lovable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-..Apz..manasi_31Saraa.

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL ppl are so IN to Viraaj's skin and body...they found no heart!!!! LOL must say he is Irrestible...so that ppl can't take away the eyesWinkLOL

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 11 April 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmadazzling_akshimistyi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index