Posted: 11 years ago
Jaanvi wont trust any one especially any man  so soon even  if  R saved her from that gundas.. Pot and  V  talk  r  very   funny and  dont find  it monotonous becoz  V  is normal to outside world  but  once  he at home  with  J or his mother  he used to show his realself and  now BOTH  of them is out of his world and he is left with no choice but to talk with pot and other lifeless things.😆
I could not digest the fact that person who was so scare went to police station to lodge complain against man whom she saw fighting and that reminded her torture.  Even that fool auntie forced her to take this step.  I could have believed this once CVs has shown little progress in her character but not now.  She is too afraid to do anything at this stage.

After she gets her sense back who knows she might go back to police station and will narrate true story that he actually saved her
Edited by april10 - 11 years ago
Well, Well,I Personally Enjoyed Yesterday's Episode ,Cox Ov Viraj 😳
Viraj's Part Was Just  Mind Blowing 😉
Originally posted by Crazy4Naman

Well, Well,I Personally Enjoyed Yesterday's Episode ,Cox Ov Viraj 😳
Viraj's Part Was Just  Mind Blowing 😉

yaaa dear i completely agree with you...i watch this serial cz of viraj...😛😛
I agree
whole Jail thing was very odd and inconsistent with the situation
at frst I thought tht Mrs. Fool is just taking her name otherwse its her decision or she has influenced her but later on with Sia's talk it looked so odd that a girl who cannot even ask the passenger to get up from seat allotted to ladies went to police station for complaining.

Raghav's look were amazing like truly i was so mesmerized with his body language and how at ease he was in jail 🤣
Thankfully we had some different type of cursing/ complaining from Viraj it was fun yesterday otherwise it was being monotonous of same Viraj not being able to do household chores and cursing Jhanvi.

Thanks Nads for all the info 👍🏼