Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Ouchyes shuttt uppp..Angry..
TFA, The F...oool Aunty...Angry...

Awasthi will also regret 2 hv her in his life yaar...
dat over loud nagging voice is becuming a pain 4 me.Sleepy..

uggghhh nd dis lady has a very round nd big head but inside only kachra nd kachra, merey RAGHAV ko bolti to iski mooh sidhi kar deta..Angry...

TFA is annoying yaar.Dead...

at 1st she keeps on calling my RAGHAV a gunda, ok agreed he is cos he fought wid dose goons, but she alsoo provokes RAGHAV's SIA 2 dislike him.Thumbs DownErmm...

in d PS, d way TFA was complaining 2 d police, it seemed like it was only RAGHAV who was in d fight nd dose hippopotamus sized goons were innocent...Ermm..Stern Smile..

in d house she even tells SIA dat acha hua dat u complained cos if sum1 wud put d knife on me i wud bla nd bla.Sleepy...Sleepy...4 god sake TFA, it wasnt my RAGHAV who held d knife..Censored...
rather he saved her by shedding his own blood...Day Dreaming...Cry...uggghhhAngry
nd TFA alsoo declared SIA 2 b very brave..Shocked...Ermm..ROFL...cant she see hw much BRAVE SIA is, wen d poor girl hesitates 2 even walk a step alone, instead of supporting her she ulta scares her..Ouch...

i m telling u guys, one day will cum TFA's daughter will b teased by d evil goons nd my RAGHAV will save her daughter nd dat day dis big fat mouth will probably cease her bak bak...Cool

nxt tym if TFA nd RAGHAV cums face 2 face , i want TFA 2 hv a maun vrat , till d tym RaghavI finishes dere beautiful eye sessions nd gets a chance 2 talk wid each oder..Angry...Day Dreaming...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterRocks..Jessie..thejazzgalbetty123kiran_28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ohh shut up u...TFA!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Ouchyes shuttt uppp..Angry..
TFA, The F...oool Aunty...Angry...

Awasthi will also regret 2 hv her in his life yaar...
dat over loud nagging voice is becuming a pain 4 me.Sleepy..

uggghhh nd dis lady has a very round nd big head but inside only kachra nd kachra, merey RAGHAV ko bolti to iski mooh sidhi kar deta..Angry...

TFA is annoying yaar.Dead...

at 1st she keeps on calling my RAGHAV a gunda, ok agreed he is cos he fought wid dose goons, but she alsoo provokes RAGHAV's SIA 2 dislike him.Thumbs DownErmm...

in d PS, d way TFA was complaining 2 d police, it seemed like it was only RAGHAV who was in d fight nd dose hippopotamus sized goons were innocent...Ermm..Stern Smile..

in d house she even tells SIA dat acha hua dat u complained cos if sum1 wud put d knife on me i wud bla nd bla.Sleepy...Sleepy...4 god sake TFA, it wasnt my RAGHAV who held d knife..Censored...
rather he saved her by shedding his own blood...Day Dreaming...Cry...uggghhhAngry
nd TFA alsoo declared SIA 2 b very brave..Shocked...Ermm..ROFL...cant she see hw much BRAVE SIA is, wen d poor girl hesitates 2 even walk a step alone, instead of supporting her she ulta scares her..Ouch...

i m telling u guys, one day will cum TFA's daughter will b teased by d evil goons nd my RAGHAV will save her daughter nd dat day dis big fat mouth will probably cease her bak bak...Cool

nxt tym if TFA nd RAGHAV cums face 2 face , i want TFA 2 hv a maun vrat , till d tym RaghavI finishes dere beautiful eye sessions nd gets a chance 2 talk wid each oder..Angry...Day Dreaming...

lolllzzz...i dont understand ki sia ka itna dimag kaise chala ki she came to complain...n wo bhi uski who saved her life...lolzz...yeah even I ws laughing wen she called her brave...lolzz...n d best part...she asks sia to bring d veggies n brought dem herself den she asked for chilly n did d same thing lolzz...
@bold...are i dont want simran to fall for raghav nw already v hav a luv triangleLOL...i dont want a luv quadrilateral ...lolLOLLOLLOL...

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
no i m not telling dat simran shud fall 4 RAGHAV, but wtat if simran is teased by sum goons one day nd RAGHAV saves her too.Question...dats needed 2 light up TFA's brain.Sleepy...

nd i really don get it wen both TFA  nd SIA complained about RAGHAV, ok justified cos he started d fight by stopping d bus nd bla, but y dint they utter anything bout d oder goons??..Angry..Stern Smile.
nd hw can both say dat RAGHAV had d chaku??Shocked...they hv daylight blindness or wat???Stern Smile...it was so clear dat RAGHAV saved SIA 4m d knife, but TFA says RAGHAV put d knife??...Ermm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
nd ya one more thing, out of so many passengers of d bus nd even d conductor nd driver, y were only TFA nd SIA dere 2 giv witness??...ROFL...is it dat becos he saved her 4m d knife edge??...DisapproveROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgal

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
atleast we got a short name for Mrs awasthi, TFA.

yes TFA is really a headhache, and i will just say one thing, untill unless sia leaves her company, sia wuold not be able to think with her own sense and will not even become strong.

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
atleast we got a short name for Mrs awasthi, TFA.

yes TFA is really a headhache, and i will just say one thing, untill unless sia leaves her company, sia wuold not be able to think with her own sense and will not even become strong.

and i also hope some day Raghav saves TFA or any of her family member, that will be a good answer to her.

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
sorry posted twice.

kritz.anYa.vivu

Groupbie

kritz.anYa.vivu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
they should really cut off the screen space with this aunty.
she doesn't leave any chance to insult Raghav.
comeon let him be what he is, what is bothering her?
today she was very annoying especially in the jail.
but you know what Raghav will never insult or answer back to her because he respects woman.
that is why he did not speak even a word when the lady was complaining.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.