Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ravichitra

The story is progressing Angie and that too in all the directions at a random pace. Its good to know the developments. What makes it boring is the execution. The drama is at the highest peak till now. For me the highest ever would be KK's track and unveiling of Niharika. RaYa are gonna get into a fix now. Tough job for them.

@ravichitra
Absolutely right didi...the highest drama would begun when KK enters KM...As of now, you are 100 per cent right in saying that the execution is boring...

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fosla

Chitra

If we had a perfect pace and story, I think it wouldn't have been carried more than a year. Thoda bahut toh chalta hai yaar. We can give them that. The execution is surely flawed but not as much as we need to hold the CV's at bullet point.😆 KK's track is gonna be the last before pregnancy may be. Since it would be too early. Rem we are not even a year yet. RaYa need to get over some trials to make up a stronger bond coz KK's track is gonna be the most trying one!

Ram Priya ka kya khaak bonding dikha rahe hain yaar. Holi ke din ke baad no glimpses were shown of a developing relation. Nayi nayi shaadi mein adjustments kitne problematic hothe hain, I am experiencing now and here I see a fairy tale story. Hope to watch better.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maris08

@ red. Vacation thaan. Vera enna. Place of visit? well pm it to you.. But unna madhiri naduvula varamudiyaadhu. Will be completely cut off from IF..

Have a rocking time both of u. Asking for my husband to take me on a vacation, but no, he is bloody busy. I envy u dears.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb take !!!
thanks...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maris08

@ red. Vacation thaan. Vera enna. Place of visit? well pm it to you.. But unna madhiri naduvula varamudiyaadhu. Will be completely cut off from IF..

Enjoy the vacation girl.. You totally deserved it. Taking the kid around or only mia biwi?😉
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@ravichitra
Absolutely right didi...the highest drama would begun when KK enters KM...As of now, you are 100 per cent right in saying that the execution is boring...

Kishore Tambi

Enna pa.. Taking the case of the show so much. If KK enters now then story is over. Happy ending.. hum saath saath hain types..
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

superb take !!!

thanks...

Thanks Saly!! Congrats on becoming a goldie dear!! Sorry missed the thread. Enjoy!!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Ram Priya ka kya khaak bonding dikha rahe hain yaar. Holi ke din ke baad no glimpses were shown of a developing relation. Nayi nayi shaadi mein adjustments kitne problematic hothe hain, I am experiencing now and here I see a fairy tale story. Hope to watch better.

Exactly Chitra.. That's why most of us felt thanda and not realistic. They should have blended some drama.. Extending that AYesha Sid part would have made it better too. It was surely a fairy tale! Nayi shaadi main bahut adjustments hote hain.. can't believe that Niharika's dhamki to Priya was left just like that. Lots of loopholes left. Hope the CV"s get to action. The upcming track looks promising. hope they don't end it in one day with their 2 minute maggi noodles type solution!
janardana thumbnail
Angie.. U r the best.. As I have previously mentioned, you make the crappiest episodes look awesome.. And your point of making us look forward to tomorrow.. Thanks Angie!!! I lost my head for a couple of days too... But as you said its a drama and it has to move forward and yes, we cannot have too much of lovely Dovey moments all the time..So thanks. ..🤗
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Thanks Saly!! Congrats on becoming a goldie dear!! Sorry missed the thread. Enjoy!!

welcome.. it's ok... ðŸ¤—