Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Who is the Jack of the Card???

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So after watching Today's episode I m kinda sure that Kabir is not the mastermind behind all this..  I've always believed that there must be someone else.. Dushyant's Investigation also kinda made it clear when he was showing the JACK of the card.. and the biggest revelation was Aditi was far more rich than the Jaiswal's..

so guys who do you think can be behind this.. I know its too early to have guesses as we haven't yet analysed the whole characters in the show..  As for me I have thought abt the following characters who could be behind this..

1) Eja: As she was the one who chose Aditi as her Daughter in law when their empire was in          crisis and also she was the one who managed the whole Jaiswal empire alone.

2)Arya: He knows every financial details of Aditi. and Money can always be the reason.

3) Rishi: I don't really knw much abt him.. But him loving Neha kinda seems fake as he's asking Neha to follow on Kabir plans.. We have yet to see Rishi's character though.

4) The mystery man: Really don't know who he is but would love to see his track soon. As he could be behind the whole thing.

Also pls share your views guys..

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thnk its defntly ija or rishi..i really suspect them

ija is so sweet this rises a question in me..
and rishi..i mean which husband will say that " follow their orders"
he tells her to obey the orders in order to save him from them.. i think his love for neha is compltly fake..!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
obviously its not rishi,,, bcoz he is kidnapped... woh khud maar khara hai😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i mentioned the same in 2 / 3 threads.

Eja - i suspect her from the start - the way she cares for Aditi, giving importance for her really drags her into suspicion list.

Rishi - still confused. he is involved but in a +ve way or -ve is yet to be known.

Man in black - he must come into light yet.

Karan - at times i feel suspicious abt him too. but not sure.

Arya - not sure. but didn't understand why he asked Aditi/Neha to call him over his phone.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think 
Eja=because when someone show extra love and care tu doubt tu bnta hy.and the reason is property
Rishi= he said to Neha that she should help Kabir otherwise they would kill him.reason =property
Kabir,s brother=He is behind the stolen of all videos and proof that the girl is neha not Additi.reason=Love .
Kabir,s best friend=because mostly friends betrayed the hero or heroin so i guess May be he is also behind all this.reason=revenge form kabir and also property.
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😕no idea? maybe(aditi) but m getting bore🥱.kabir is gd but n/a same expression.😆try smtng new🤣
 @limbu.simmy : nice post but u shud add1name"ADITI"c'db a big surprise! 😆