Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Here goes my last update for Maryada!

~  11th April Written Update  ~

Imli and Jaggi are setting the table for breakfast when Devyani comes she and Jaggi exchange looks, Jaggi looks nervous. Uttara and Priya come and they too both look towards Jaggi. Brahma comes with Vidya. Brahma looks upset. Devyani enquires if he slept ok since he's looking glum. Uttara tells her its probably  because Brahma is still upset with her (Devyani), as she scolded him and also slapped him hard too, Brahma doesnt look happy. Devyani says he shouldnt be upset with her since shes older and can scold him if he does something wrong. Jaggi quietly looks on. Devyani asks Priya where Aditya is, she replies he's gone jogging which grabs Brahmas attention. He insists on going jogging, Devyani finally agrees to  Vidya with him after he has his breakfast. Devyani sits him down again and makes him drink his milk. Jaggi looks bewildered.

Brahma is in the park with Vidya exercising. Vidya asks him if hes found a way to prove his innocencehe replies she the only one who is concerned about him. He asks for her phone and takes it from her and goes to make a phonecall.

Brahma and Vidya return home, Brahma is in high sprits acting like a child again, saying he has become superman  LOL. Vidya asks for her phone and takes it back. She tells him to take a bath but he asks for water and she goes to get it for him. Brahma is going round in circles with his arm waving like superman saying he is superman  LOL Just then the phone rings and he picks it up (the video bkanks out for a few seconds here). He leaves the hall and goes in to the study to talk. Brahma asks him who he is, the man on the other side tells him he's the person who came to his house and stole the proof and if he wants the proof then he has to pay one crore rupees and he wants it under half an hour and mentions a meeting place (the man is Jaggi, though his face isnt shown). Brahma becomes flustered and says he cant get out of the house the man tells him its his problem, otherwise he will give the proof to someone else. Brahma in a panic he will do something, he turns to see Imli at the door and quickly starts talking like a child then puts the phone down. Imli acts normal and tells him Vidya has got the water ready for his bath. He refuses to go for a bath and tells Imli to get a glass of water for him which she goes to get and leaves the study.
The man on the phone is revealed it is Jaggi, he is sweating and scared. He nervously speaks up and admits he doesnt usually get scared but only in front of his boss. Priya, Uttara and Devyani are in front of him. He tells Devyani he didnt mean to eavesdrop on their conversation but as he heard them say that Brahma was not insane he couldnt help himself. Devyani tells him he doesnt need to explain himself they only told him to do this for them as they trust him and have full faith in his loyalty. They all smile at him. He asks Devyani if he should go the place. She tells him not to go as only yhr police will go there and RD will do the rest.

Brahma phones Verma and tells him to listen to what he says attentively (its a silent conversation).

It night time and Brahma his pacing his room cursing Verma for not answering his phone or phoning him. The phone rings and thinking its Verma he starts abusing him, its RD on the phone and informs him Verma is in jail he was caught giving a bribe of one crore rupees, Brahma is shocked and angry. RD cackles on the other side and Brahma throws the phone in a rage. Hearing the noise Vidya comes running. He says who is it that is helping RD and is really angry remembering Vidya is there he calms down a bit and tells her to go to sleep as he too is going to sleep. Vidya leaves, but looks scared.
Brahma tells himself he will have to ask Priya about the theft as she must have seen something. He will get the truth out from her today.

Devyani is in her room talking to RD on the phone and is thanking her, how it wouldnt have been possible without her help, she then hangs up.  Uttara and Priya are with her too. Devyani tells them RD has informed Brahma about Vermas arrest. All are happy.
Brahma is coming up the stairs.
Uttara happily tells Devyani that now with Verma in jail, Brahma wont be able to do anything. Priya says Brahma will now have to bring out his reality in front of everyone and if he does that ... (the video again blanks out for a few seconds). Brahma is outside the room when he overhears Uttara excitedly saying, they wont have to wait long before  their biggest enemy will either be in jail or in a mental asylum. Brahma goes nearer to the door to eavesdrop. Uttara tells them Brahma has been caught in his own web and he doesnt even know they know about his act from the beginning. The three women are very happy. Brahma is fuming and remembers Devyani slapping him the previous day, he clenches his fists in anger and rage. He angrily pushes the door open and stares at them while they stare at him too.
He walks in to the room normally and stands in front of the three women and talking in his normal voice tells them what a sight it is to see the three most important women in his life, the three goddesses gathered in one place to conspire against him in celebration. The happy thing is his wife of thirty years is the head of the womens committee, whom he has kept under his feet. And her biggest ally is his  sister in law whom he had kept under his feet for sometime too, had fun with her and after tasting her  Dead  threw her away like a piece of garbage. And last but not least my Priya bahu, who still doesnt know its the duty of a daughter in law to keep the reputation  of the house and not to openly disgrace them. Priya looks at him mockingly. Brahma congratulates them and lies down on the bed LOL  He reminds them they are going  against Brahmanand Jakhar who knows how to reply to every move. Uttara tries to tell him if he tries to hurt any one of them ... Brahma asks then what? He gets up from the bed and stands in front of Uttara, he touches he cheek then strokes his thumb over her lips whilst Devyani and Priya look in disgust. He asks what she will do, darling? Uttara removes his hand. Priya tells him he cant harm them and if he does then he will be finished. Brahma jumps back and and starts to act like a child again. He starts ranting how scared he is and jumps over the bed and  falls at Priyas feet does sit ups  LOL  and asks for forgiveness. He asks Priya is this is what she wants to hear. Devyani tells Uttara and Priya to leave, but they refuse to leave her alone with Brahma. As Devyani pushes them forward to leave Brahma stops them and grabs their wrists. They ask him to let them go but he refuses. Devyani tells him to leave them otherwise she will shoot him. She has got a gun and is pointing it at Brahma. He asks if she will shoot her husband still refusing to let go of Uttara and Priya who are struggling to break free. Devyani taunts him, telling him he doesnt deserve to be called a husband. She tells him she will have no regrets in shooting a husband like him. Brahma tells her to shoot, he shields himself by putting Uttara and Priya in front of him, telling her who will be the luckiest of the three,  which makes  Devyani panic. Uttara and Priya are still struggling to free themselves Devyani tells him she will shoot and to let them go. Brahma does, he tells Devyani he doesnt want to save himself by using women as his shield. He tells her he is proud of her as he knew she would fight till the end. Devyani asks him if that is the reason why he suppressed her all these years. He replies he would not let her take advantage of him. Devyani walks forward with the gun still in her hand pointing it at Brahma she tells him to see the strength of the slave, he will now rot in prison and she could have sent him to jail on the day of holi. She asks him if he took her for a fool, she has known him for thirty years and knows everything about him. She confesses to knowing about his insane act from day one but refused for him to receive the electric shock so he would believe her and was so happy seeing him receive the shocks.  Devyani is running the gun down his chest.
Devyani asks him since he knows the truth its up to him to decide whether he will go to jail or live here pretending to be insane. If he stays here then he will have to obey all her orders and he wont get any freedom she asks him if he agrees. She tells him she knows how to use a gun shes the ex DIGs wife, was his wife. She tells him not to doubt her abiliites and leave from here quietly. She points the gun at his forehaed and angrily tells him to leave. Before leaving he tells her he will teach her a lesson.

Brahma in his room thinking about what just happened and what Devyanbi said to him.

PRECAP

Vidya is in the study with Brahma who is walking towards her and wants some fun. Her back is leaned against the bookcase and she is telling Brahma not to come close to her, he grabs her arms someone pulls back Brahma by the shoulders and turns him around,it is Aditya. He glares at Brahma angrily. And Brahma glares at him.

~  ~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Well that was my last update for Maryada, i hope you all enjoyed it.
I want to thank everybody for their comments and likes, it really means alot.
 I'm going to miss interacting with everyone, all the discussions we have or used to have,some have left the forum and some still here. I wasnt going to mention any names but here goes, Fattu (havent talked with you in a while miss you), Jaya, Liks, Hope, Rits, Ravina, Naina, Pia, Kasturi, Kriti, leavesandownes, Shee, Divz, Manal, Amna, Wardah, Krutiv, KC, Heroin, Danika  and a special thanks to Dhruvie for all the videos. I'm sorry if i've forgotten anyone. Hope we all get to interact soon on a regular basis, i really will miss this forum.

Edited by FIZK6 - 11 April 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*AahaanaNas1ubhandariboddumomsx3Shahinakhgemini3630arya212002pragyakumarhabsfanswarajgirsidra34Kula915ragtagnaniilyouBlacksexyspicyzackgwhooshy92priyacadekhikiRosieCshalinikanagusinipillaiA HUGE FANdirk41shmuupiedoitagain-Swetha-my_viewlidvinkrutiv100sihuParamjitneel_jayLemonyTishuuprernacda..Naina..soap-critictara_211-Khush--enchanted-Hot_Indo_ChillyDillikudileavesandwavesanna44SmritiKatharekrncuttieelonelyshadowBheegiBasantinidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11th April WU - Brahma Knows Women Know Truth" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update. Can't wait to watch the episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thnxx 4 the update...

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear.. do update the rest soon!!Big smile

n thanks for all the hard work you have done so far in this forumClap.. we owe you a big thanks..Embarrassed

thank you for everything Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

my_view-enchanted-leavesandwavesFIZK6BheegiBasanti

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oh man he cant change such a ...

precap:
he was trying of vidya ...

but i want to know why he didnt try it before ...?

waiting for tomorrow episode to be honest for day after tomorrow

FIZK6BheegiBasanti

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
really tough job ...
i alot relied on these written updates...

THANKS ALOT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Fiz! Hug

First off, thanks for the awesome update. Tomorrow should be an interesting watch. I really hope they conclude the drama tomorrow and show Friday to be an epilogue of sorts, but that won't happen -_- I'm going to miss seeing you around here! Hug

Cheers!
Naina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewleavesandwavesBheegiBasantiFIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Fiz! Hug

First off, thanks for the awesome update. Tomorrow should be an interesting watch. I really hope they conclude the drama tomorrow and show Friday to be an epilogue of sorts, but that won't happen -_- I'm going to miss seeing you around here! Hug

Cheers!
Naina

Your welcome Naina  Hug

I hope too this Brahma drama ends tomorrow and we get an epilogue episode, hopefully an hour long. Brahmas act should have ended a few days ago instead of leaving it till the end.

my_view..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top