Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

after u read this u wolld want K & T toge (Page 6)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *reema*

i tihnk we shood all stop arguing about it....cuz if u ever read any articles about wuts gonna happen after the leap its karan and nandini together with 2 kids! so i feel bad for all u people defending tanya cuz ur eventually going to be crushed and nothings gonan change the story line....and ne wayz i heard tanya was gonna die?? so y dunt we stop talking about who shood get karan...its NANDINI.. and its not just her cuz me and a couple people said that!! its nandini because thats the story line

we hear many thingz buh can't say if dey are a fact or a rumor..i heard nandani was gunna die.. i also heard she said that she didn't want to play a 45 yr old woman so she might leave the showConfused the story line can change now or in 5 minz or 5 dayz or when ever .. de storyline could change anytime.. juss cuz u heard sumthin duzn't make it true

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
hahaha the only way tanya stays is if gauri pradhan leaves the show!! ahah so the only reason karan and nandini woodnt be together is because she left the show not because tanya "deserved him" thats so funny!! lol
*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
ohh and preity*zinta u said it urself....nandini wood die because SHE dint want to play a 45 year old woman
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
styll.. atleast dey would be together
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl

i think it will be sad to be in any1's place whether tanya or nandini...... but tanya is karan's legal wife n nandini is not coz of the separation she has had with karan for 3 years...... n when karan cud leave damini n then meet some1 like nandini.... i think nandini can leave karan n meet some1 more loving than karan... afterall karan was never too gud coz he gave up nandini for tulsi. i think ppl shud move on n not stick... now karan's life is with tanya...... nandini is his past tryin to fit in his present.

Technically nandini and Karan weren't divorced in the first placeAngry

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Originally posted by *reema*

OK FIRST!! i have to say ITS TANYAS FAULT NE WAYZ NANDINI HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH SO MUCH BECAUSe FOR ANSH SHE CREATED SO MANY MIS UNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN KARAN AND NANDINI AND NOW SHE THINKS OF NANDINI AS A SISTER AND STEALS HER HUSBAND AND HER CHILD!! TANYA SHOODNT BE SEEN AS A GOOD CHARACTER SHES THE ANTAGONIST BECAUSE SHES THE ONE CREATING ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE PROTAGONIST (NANDINI)

OK YES TANYA CREATED PROBLEMZ IN THE BEGINNING BUT SHE ALSO RESOLVED THEM AFTERWARDZ.. SHEZ DA ONE WHO HELPED THEM GET TOGETHER!!!!!! N WHY DO U KEEP MAKIN IT SEEM LIKE KARAN DIDNT ALSO AGREE TO GET MARRIED TO TANYA.. PPL TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT BUH DA DECISION TO MARRY HER WAS HIS.. N HE AGREED .. N TANYAZ A PROTAGONIST N NANDANI DA ANTAGONIST CUZ SHEZ DA ONE CREATIN PROBLEMZ FOR TANYA N KARAN!!!!

I so disagree with you!Angry

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
okay well weh ave two different opinionz ... n i am nah changing my way of thinking n yr nah changin your way of thinkin.. so letz leave it at dat
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged

exactly...... why shud we fight over stupid stituations that kekta keeps on creating.... we can differ why to fight over it?

Go to top