Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

after u read this u wolld want K & T toge (Page 5)

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

den can u plzz think dat if u was nandini n u came 2 know dat ur husband marry other girl...whose ur best frend..wat will happen 2 u...well i just think dat nandini is ryte...karann is only hers...n tyhe marrieage of tanya n karan is totallyyy illegal...so nandini n karan rockkk

karan nandini forever

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

how is it illegal... nandani was as good as dead when she was in coma.. i agree with some of the things pj04 said.. such as "true tanya took a big risk in marrying karan(she probably thought god was giving her heart's desire in a single shot) but why should we expect her to play martyr after she gave three years of her life to viranis. why should she have to slick away like a criminal when she did nothing wrong." exactly why should SHE leave.. she didnt do anything wrong.. she did them a favourr.. next "legally while tanya maynot be his wife but if she claims the 3 years nandini was under coma as seperation period(in india i think 1 yr is enough), then she will be considered as his legal wife and all ties between nadini and karan severed." TANYA IS HIS LEGAL WIFE N IT SHULD STAY DAT WAY and "personally while i do not blame nandini but she is trying to grab back all her rights without taking stock of situation. three years is a very long time to get over in a single day. she should try to go a bit slow."..  nandani comez bak n thinkz dat everything is fine.. she shuld understand dat she wasnt there for bhoomi for three yrz ovibiously someone else tuk care of her .. n bhoomi needz time understanding..

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

i tihnk we shood all stop arguing about it....cuz if u ever read any articles about wuts gonna happen after the leap its karan and nandini together with 2 kids! so i feel bad for all u people defending tanya cuz ur eventually going to be crushed and nothings gonan change the story line....and ne wayz i heard tanya was gonna die?? so y dunt we stop talking about who shood get karan...its NANDINI.. and its not just her cuz me and a couple people said that!! its nandini because thats the story line

prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *reema*

i tihnk we shood all stop arguing about it....cuz if u ever read any articles about wuts gonna happen after the leap its karan and nandini together with 2 kids! so i feel bad for all u people defending tanya cuz ur eventually going to be crushed and nothings gonan change the story line....and ne wayz i heard tanya was gonna die?? so y dunt we stop talking about who shood get karan...its NANDINI.. and its not just her cuz me and a couple people said that!! its nandini because thats the story line

okay people im the one who started this whole thing I tring to explain to you that but you in Tanya's place and tell me how you would feel otherwise I think that *reema* is true

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i think it will be sad to be in any1's place whether tanya or nandini...... but tanya is karan's legal wife n nandini is not coz of the separation she has had with karan for 3 years...... n when karan cud leave damini n then meet some1 like nandini.... i think nandini can leave karan n meet some1 more loving than karan... afterall karan was never too gud coz he gave up nandini for tulsi. i think ppl shud move on n not stick... now karan's life is with tanya...... nandini is his past tryin to fit in his present.
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneh

what i don't understand is why tanya had to get married to karan she could have just helped take care of bhoomi as a friend maybe, plus there are so many other people that could have taken care of her - ganga, etc etc...

yeah i am also thinking abt that!why did tanya hjave to MARRY karan!Angryeven without marrying him she could have taken care of bhoomi!poor nandini!Cryeveryone is making her fool!why not make someone like tulsi ya baa tell her the truth!they (tulsi or baa) can tell her without shocking her!they can console her!but if she comes to know the truth frm mohini or someone then that is the end!Cry

Edited by lakshmi ram - 27 April 2005 at 1:02am
india Senior Member
india
india

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged

First of all, Karan should have never married Tanya no matter what. There is so called single parents and being big family, you don't think they can take care of one child.. for god sake, marriage is not a joke. one wife is laying in the bed and fighting for her life while you are getting married here and have a relationship with your best friend, I think that is sick. after all don't forget Nadani is Karan's legal wife so how could he marry another woman while he is still married..

I don't believe in this type of crap.. unless the first mother is dead then you can think of getting your son or son in law to get married to another woman.. there are 1% chances of her coming back to the life after no matter how many years but she did come back.

in Ekta serial, she made marriage a big joke.. Nadani got married to Ansh and then Karan so now it's karan's turn to get married twice.. it's so sick.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl

i think it will be sad to be in any1's place whether tanya or nandini...... but tanya is karan's legal wife n nandini is not coz of the separation she has had with karan for 3 years...... n when karan cud leave damini n then meet some1 like nandini.... i think nandini can leave karan n meet some1 more loving than karan... afterall karan was never too gud coz he gave up nandini for tulsi. i think ppl shud move on n not stick... now karan's life is with tanya...... nandini is his past tryin to fit in his present.

yah i agree.. TANYA IS KARANZ PRESENT.. NANDANI IS DA PAST

Go to top