Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

after u read this u wolld want K & T toge (Page 4)

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
YAA U DUN JUS SLEEP WIT NE ONE BUT AGAIN HE FELT BAD FOR HER BECAUSE OF STUPID TULSI!!! AND STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE KARAN LOVES TANYA preity*zinta... Y R U LIEING TO URSELF U OBVIOUSLY NOE HE DOESN'T....JUST BECAUSE U LIKE TANYA DOESn'T MEAN KARAN DOES!Confused AND IF HE STAYS WIT TANYA ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES PREGNANT ADN HE ISN'T THE KIND OF PERSON WHO wood leave his child

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
ohh yaa... he wood never be happy noeing he cood be wit nandini! y wood u want him to become depressed Confused
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *reema*

YAA U DUN JUS SLEEP WIT NE ONE BUT AGAIN HE FELT BAD FOR HER BECAUSE OF STUPID TULSI!!! AND STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE KARAN LOVES TANYA preity*zinta... Y R U LIEING TO URSELF U OBVIOUSLY NOE HE DOESN'T....JUST BECAUSE U LIKE TANYA DOESn'T MEAN KARAN DOES!Confused AND IF HE STAYS WIT TANYA ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES PREGNANT ADN HE ISN'T THE KIND OF PERSON WHO wood leave his child

oh yah.. he slept wid her cuz tulsi forced him tooErmm...  he slept wid her cuz he lykez her now.. karan duz luv tanya.. i am nah lying to myself.. he luvz tanya n he will stay wid her.. buh i can't really comment much cuz i havent seen da partz where nandani has woken up.. i will be recievin da tapez in bout a day or two.. i will see wha happenz n comment den.. buh as for now.. KARAN N TANYA BELONG TOGETHER..

prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Hey preity*zinta you seem really nice can i please have your e-mail address do you have one on hotmail if you do can you please tell me i really want to be friends with you i am also from Canada.

Tanya and Karan for ever

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
 If tanya would be sad wut about nandanii, she and karan always got seperated first by ansh then by the coma and now bcoz of tanya. Why can't karan and nandani finaaly get each other??????????????
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i remember karan saying i luv u to tanya n he also said that " i never thought that any1 cud take place of nandini in my life but u have taken that place in my life." n when nandini woke up karan was talkin to himself n sayin that how do i explain nandini what tanya means to me n bhoomi........ this explains that he loves tanya
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Now only thing we can do is to wait wat ekta will doLOL. Who will be klicked out of Karans lifeConfused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

this is a very messy situation and one of those things where everyone is right. here are some of my questions

1)i still fail to understand why karan had to marry to find a caretaker for bhoomi. after all there are other females in household,nanny services and lastly single parenthood.

2)if he married tanya becoz he did not know how long nandini will be under and his family wanted him to move on, then why the current confusion.

3)legally while tanya maynot be his wife but if she claims the 3 years nandini was under coma as seperation period(in india i think 1 yr is enough), then she will be considered as his legal wife and all ties between nadini and karan severed.

4)have they ever considered the amount of confusion this will add to bhoomi's mind about her parenthood. karan is her father(oops not her birth father , but his brother) and tanya is her mother(not birth mother but her very good friend).

5)personally while i do not blame nandini but she is trying to grab back all her rights without taking stock of situation. three years is a very long time to get over in a single day. she should try to go a bit slow.

6) true tanya took a big risk in marrying karan(she probably thought god was giving her heart's desire in a single shot) but why should we expect her to play martyr after she gave three years of her life to viranis. why should she have to slick away like a criminal when she did nothing wrong.

7)now about sleeping together....for god's sake tanya nad karan are married, do you expect them to spend thier entire life in celibacy while karan is pinning for nandini and tanya is wasting away in hopes of winning over karan.people move on, that is what happened with tanya and karan.

8)true karan loved nandini(he also loved damini at one time) but he moved on . if he takes nandini into consideration(who married his half brother in her mercurial bout, almost never trusted him, went into coma ,gave him his arch rival's daughter to bring up), he should also consider tanya(who married him for his daughter, who never pushed him in last three years and who stuck with him thru thick and thin).

Go to top