Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: *reema*

i tihnk we shood all stop arguing about it....cuz if u ever read any articles about wuts gonna happen after the leap its karan and nandini together with 2 kids! so i feel bad for all u people defending tanya cuz ur eventually going to be crushed and nothings gonan change the story line....and ne wayz i heard tanya was gonna die?? so y dunt we stop talking about who shood get karan...its NANDINI.. and its not just her cuz me and a couple people said that!! its nandini because thats the story line

we hear many thingz buh can't say if dey are a fact or a rumor..i heard nandani was gunna die.. i also heard she said that she didn't want to play a 45 yr old woman so she might leave the show😕 the story line can change now or in 5 minz or 5 dayz or when ever .. de storyline could change anytime.. juss cuz u heard sumthin duzn't make it true

*reema* thumbnail
hahaha the only way tanya stays is if gauri pradhan leaves the show!! ahah so the only reason karan and nandini woodnt be together is because she left the show not because tanya "deserved him" thats so funny!! lol
*reema* thumbnail
ohh and preity*zinta u said it urself....nandini wood die because SHE dint want to play a 45 year old woman
preity*zinta thumbnail
styll.. atleast dey would be together
Canadian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl

i think it will be sad to be in any1's place whether tanya or nandini...... but tanya is karan's legal wife n nandini is not coz of the separation she has had with karan for 3 years...... n when karan cud leave damini n then meet some1 like nandini.... i think nandini can leave karan n meet some1 more loving than karan... afterall karan was never too gud coz he gave up nandini for tulsi. i think ppl shud move on n not stick... now karan's life is with tanya...... nandini is his past tryin to fit in his present.

Technically nandini and Karan weren't divorced in the first place😡

Canadian Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

OK YES TANYA CREATED PROBLEMZ IN THE BEGINNING BUT SHE ALSO RESOLVED THEM AFTERWARDZ.. SHEZ DA ONE WHO HELPED THEM GET TOGETHER!!!!!! N WHY DO U KEEP MAKIN IT SEEM LIKE KARAN DIDNT ALSO AGREE TO GET MARRIED TO TANYA.. PPL TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT BUH DA DECISION TO MARRY HER WAS HIS.. N HE AGREED .. N TANYAZ A PROTAGONIST N NANDANI DA ANTAGONIST CUZ SHEZ DA ONE CREATIN PROBLEMZ FOR TANYA N KARAN!!!!

I so disagree with you!😡

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
okay well weh ave two different opinionz ... n i am nah changing my way of thinking n yr nah changin your way of thinkin.. so letz leave it at dat
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

exactly...... why shud we fight over stupid stituations that kekta keeps on creating.... we can differ why to fight over it?

hitengauri thumbnail
TANYA LOOKS LIKE KARAN'S AMMA😆............BTW GIRLS TANYA IS SELFISH😡..........SHE KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT KARAN LOVES ONLY NANDINI...........KARAN CUD NEVER BE HERS..........BUT STILL THAT BITCH HAD TO BUTT IN.......IF SHE WAS SO CONCERN ABT KARAN/NANDINI........THEN SHE WUD HAVE BEEN HAPPY ABT NANDINI'S COME BACK......BUT NOOOO SHE IS NOT.......SO ISN'T IT HER SELFISHNESS..........😡...........IT IS HER SELFISHNESS......THEN WHY THE HELL DOES SHE STILL WANT KARAN????????😡
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: hitengauri

TANYA LOOKS LIKE KARAN'S AMMA😆............BTW GIRLS TANYA IS SELFISH😡..........SHE KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT KARAN LOVES ONLY NANDINI...........KARAN CUD NEVER BE HERS..........BUT STILL THAT BITCH HAD TO BUTT IN.......IF SHE WAS SO CONCERN ABT KARAN/NANDINI........THEN SHE WUD HAVE BEEN HAPPY ABT NANDINI'S COME BACK......BUT NOOOO SHE IS NOT.......SO ISN'T IT HER SELFISHNESS..........😡...........IT IS HER SELFISHNESS......THEN WHY THE HELL DOES SHE STILL WANT KARAN????????😡

whoaaa buddyyy calm down.. stop callin tanya a bitch.. no one here has called nandani anythin like dat... ok how can u call dat SELFISH.. SHEZ BEEN MARRIED TO HIM FOR 3 YRZ DEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HIZ EX-WIFE WAKEZ UP.. WHA DO U WANT HER TO DO?? C'MON SHE LUVZ HIM OFF!! n karan luvz her too.. did u c all dat he did for her .. for dere anniversary??  n he said i didn't know if anyone could ever take nandaniz place.. buh u did... meaning he luvz her as much as nandani!! karan n tanya luk so hot together...dey make de hottest couple alive!!!

Edited by preity*zinta - 18 years ago