Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

after u read this u wolld want K & T toge - Page 3

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

yah.. he was feeling really bad for her thats why shez pregnant right??πŸ˜•

i too think karan feels bad 4 tanya!i think tanya is pregnant because tulsi adviced karan n told that he was doing injustice!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somya_20 thumbnail

by the way ,it wasn't evident in the last episode , the way karan said to the doctor "nobody in this entire world is as dear and pyaara to me as nandini" and even in there bedroom scene also ,he said i have always loved u nan and will always forever in my life .πŸ˜†ya sure tanya is pregnant thats why ,when he did have that one stand stand with her the morning after scene,he said to her he never wanted to do and it was  an mistake ,this is  when she starts crying then also  he gives her an assuring hug and he never ever said i love u to tanya,its always more of an sympathy and obligation for taking care of bhoomi from his side  

Edited by somya_20 - 18 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
NAHH EVEN.. HE SLEPT WID HER!! LIKE U DUN JUSS GO ROUND SLEEPIN WID ANYONE ... yah she tuk care of him n bhoomi.. so to re-pay her u sleep wid another woman??? n dat morning he did say i luv u.. buh i dunno if i'll b able to luv u da way u luv mee... gawd shez pregnantt!!! u dun juss go rounding sleepin wid anyone no matta who it iz..u gotta luv em..
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel Karan shud be wid Tanya.... And i guess now he Really has started Loving her
*reema* thumbnail
YAA U DUN JUS SLEEP WIT NE ONE BUT AGAIN HE FELT BAD FOR HER BECAUSE OF STUPID TULSI!!! AND STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE KARAN LOVES TANYA preity*zinta... Y R U LIEING TO URSELF U OBVIOUSLY NOE HE DOESN'T....JUST BECAUSE U LIKE TANYA DOESn'T MEAN KARAN DOES!πŸ˜• AND IF HE STAYS WIT TANYA ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES PREGNANT ADN HE ISN'T THE KIND OF PERSON WHO wood leave his child
*reema* thumbnail
ohh yaa... he wood never be happy noeing he cood be wit nandini! y wood u want him to become depressed πŸ˜•
preity*zinta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *reema*

YAA U DUN JUS SLEEP WIT NE ONE BUT AGAIN HE FELT BAD FOR HER BECAUSE OF STUPID TULSI!!! AND STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE KARAN LOVES TANYA preity*zinta... Y R U LIEING TO URSELF U OBVIOUSLY NOE HE DOESN'T....JUST BECAUSE U LIKE TANYA DOESn'T MEAN KARAN DOES!πŸ˜• AND IF HE STAYS WIT TANYA ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES PREGNANT ADN HE ISN'T THE KIND OF PERSON WHO wood leave his child

oh yah.. he slept wid her cuz tulsi forced him tooπŸ€”...  he slept wid her cuz he lykez her now.. karan duz luv tanya.. i am nah lying to myself.. he luvz tanya n he will stay wid her.. buh i can't really comment much cuz i havent seen da partz where nandani has woken up.. i will be recievin da tapez in bout a day or two.. i will see wha happenz n comment den.. buh as for now.. KARAN N TANYA BELONG TOGETHER..

prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey preity*zinta you seem really nice can i please have your e-mail address do you have one on hotmail if you do can you please tell me i really want to be friends with you i am also from Canada.

Tanya and Karan for ever

#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
 If tanya would be sad wut about nandanii, she and karan always got seperated first by ansh then by the coma and now bcoz of tanya. Why can't karan and nandani finaaly get each other??????????????
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i remember karan saying i luv u to tanya n he also said that " i never thought that any1 cud take place of nandini in my life but u have taken that place in my life." n when nandini woke up karan was talkin to himself n sayin that how do i explain nandini what tanya means to me n bhoomi........ this explains that he loves tanya