after u read this u wolld want K & T toge - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi ram

wellll!!!!!!!!!😡😡

PRETTYGIRL,u asked us to imagine ourselves as tanya!But now , what about imagining ourselves as NANDINI!when she comes to know of karan's n tanya's wedding,she will break down!😭😭

i think karan n nandini rock!!!!!👏

ok letz think about ourselves in nandaniz position.. hmmmm.. i married ansh now i am pregnant wid his child i fall in coma and i hope karan waitz for me even though the docz say i have no chance to come bak to life.. i wonder wha karan should do😕 should he juss stay single n take care of my child that he hatez 😕 yah nandani will break down but thats all you think about WHAT ABOUT TANYA .. HASN'T SHE ALREADY BROKE DOWNN??????? MY GOD SHE SCARFICED KARAN FOR NANDANI SOOO MANY TIMEZ ONLY KARAN KNEW HOW MUCH SHE LUVED HIM.. N SHE DIDNT STOP KARAN N NANDANI FROM GETTIN MARREID SHE WAS RIGHT THERE SUPPORTING THEM.. N DEN NANDANI WAS OUT OF DA PIC... SHE STILL DIDNT SAY ANYTHIN.. SHE DID A GREAT FAVOUR BY TAKIN CARE OF BHOOMI.. N NOW U GUYZ TYNK SHE SHULD GIVE HER BAK AFTA 3 YRZ?? IF I WAS TANYA I WOULD NEVER GIVE BHOOMI BAK..think bout it for all u parentz.. if sumone cumz n take your child away from you afta soo many yrz.. ur gunna let it happen?? your gunna sit dere goin ..itz okay i only raised you for about 16 yearz buh diz lady at our door is your real mother.. n for u kidz.. imagine if you found out that the lady u call MOM isn't your mom after like 5-10 yrz or how ever old u are.. like diz lady cumz up n goes i am your mom r u gunna accept her?? juss cuz she gave birth to u buh fell in coma or w/e?? your gunna go bak to yr real mom rather than da one u lived your whole life.. and loved  you and taught you everythin you know??

OK FIRST!! i have to say ITS TANYAS FAULT NE WAYZ NANDINI HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH SO MUCH BECAUSe FOR ANSH SHE CREATED SO MANY MIS UNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN KARAN AND NANDINI AND NOW SHE THINKS OF NANDINI AS A SISTER AND STEALS HER HUSBAND AND HER CHILD!! TANYA SHOODNT BE SEEN AS A GOOD CHARACTER SHES THE ANTAGONIST BECAUSE SHES THE ONE CREATING ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE PROTAGONIST (NANDINI)
ohh and y does everyone keep on saying TANYA SHOODNT GIVE KARAN AND BHOOMI BACK!!! THEY AREN'T HERS TO BEGIN WITH!!! AND ITS NOT NANDINI'S FAULT KARAN DINT LOVE TANYA MEMBER THE TIME WEN SHE THOT SHE CAME IN BETWEEN KARAN AND TANYA AND SHE said she wood step out of the way so they cood be together!!!! REMEMBER THAT?? if nandini can say that TANYA shood to because the 2 ppl who love eachother shood obviously be together!!
Originally posted by Singh23

i have said this before, both nandani and tanya are equally deserving woman, karan and Bhoomi would be good with either of them. There is no way to do justice with either nandani or Tanya.

i agree with u 100%...

Originally posted by *reema*

OK FIRST!! i have to say ITS TANYAS FAULT NE WAYZ NANDINI HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH SO MUCH BECAUSe FOR ANSH SHE CREATED SO MANY MIS UNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN KARAN AND NANDINI AND NOW SHE THINKS OF NANDINI AS A SISTER AND STEALS HER HUSBAND AND HER CHILD!! TANYA SHOODNT BE SEEN AS A GOOD CHARACTER SHES THE ANTAGONIST BECAUSE SHES THE ONE CREATING ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE PROTAGONIST (NANDINI)

OK YES TANYA CREATED PROBLEMZ IN THE BEGINNING BUT SHE ALSO RESOLVED THEM AFTERWARDZ.. SHEZ DA ONE WHO HELPED THEM GET TOGETHER!!!!!! N WHY DO U KEEP MAKIN IT SEEM LIKE KARAN DIDNT ALSO AGREE TO GET MARRIED TO TANYA.. PPL TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT BUH DA DECISION TO MARRY HER WAS HIS.. N HE AGREED .. N TANYAZ A PROTAGONIST N NANDANI DA ANTAGONIST CUZ SHEZ DA ONE CREATIN PROBLEMZ FOR TANYA N KARAN!!!!

ohh and y does everyone keep on saying TANYA SHOODNT GIVE KARAN AND BHOOMI BACK!!! THEY AREN'T HERS TO BEGIN WITH!!! AND ITS NOT NANDINI'S FAULT KARAN DINT LOVE TANYA MEMBER THE TIME WEN SHE THOT SHE CAME IN BETWEEN KARAN AND TANYA AND SHE said she wood step out of the way so they cood be together!!!! REMEMBER THAT?? if nandini can say that TANYA shood to because the 2 ppl who love eachother shood obviously be together!!

DEY WERENT HERZ AT FIRST BUH DEY ARE NOW!!!!! SO NANDANI DECIDED TO BACK DOWN WEN SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS INTERFERIN BUH TANYA ALSO BACKED DOWN WEN SHE FOUND OUT KARAN WOULD NEVER LOVE HER AS MUCH AS NANDANI!!  bUH NOW HE LUVZ HER CUZ SHEZ PREGNANT N KARANZ DA DAD

yaa sure he loves tanya thats y he told nandini he loves her and always will and the only reason hes even thinking about tanya is because shes been so loyal by staying wit someone for 3 years who doesn't even love her!! thats y... not because he loves her just because he feels bad for her
Well one more thing, everyone likes karan and tanya, and not karan and nandini, sincehe been with tanya no problems with his daadi or some1...

yaa sure he loves tanya thats y he told nandini he loves her and always will and the only reason hes even thinking about tanya is because shes been so loyal by staying wit someone for 3 years who doesn't even love her!! thats y... not because he loves her just because he feels bad for her

yah.. he was feeling really bad for her thats why shez pregnant right??😕