Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Z..
Good u learnt ur lesson.. Sooner d betta.. 😉
I watch dem late bcz i dnt want to spoil my mains fun.. Bt its always fun to watch behind d screen stuff so its i hv to watch dat too.. 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Abby and Z :All in Scindia family has taken for granted regarding her name chance since she herself has not shown any revolt so far ...I think the issue will come up in future when Yash will revolt against it and then Aarti too will get the confidence to stand up for her identity 😳
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
ryt I agree Jyoti di...
D Scindia's hv taken it for granted... Grrr...

Jyoti di... Today I dnt think i'll be able watch d episode today... M at my PG n my net isnt wrkin.. 😔
M online also from my fon.. 😔
Plzz.. Temme about d episode ache se..
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abby/Jyo: Yea I feel that for them it's like .. well since Gaya is imposing we better listen and to top it off.. Aarti has no problems.. someone mentioned this before and I feel it's a great idea.. that whenever they call her Arpita she should ignore them .. it'd send the message to them that she isn't going to respond to Arpita's name .. but then again a better way would be to verbally tell them she wants to be addressed by her real name.. since that is her identity right there...

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Chalo chalo chalo ..lets end this historic thread here only and move to today's new thread for a new episode 😃😃😃

All plss shift here and celebrate the success of this thread 🥳

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think all that will stop once Yash feels comfy and tells his family Aarti is not Arpita, she has her own identity! 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Abby and Z :All in Scindia family has taken for granted regarding her name chance since she herself has not shown any revolt so far ...I think the issue will come up in future when Yash will revolt against it and then Aarti too will get the confidence to stand up for her identity 😳

I hope this thing is resolved soon, I didn't like when Vidhi and Pratik also addressed her by that. Why Ansh didn't say, that his mom's name is Aarti. Kids are very quick in picking in these matters.