11/4 Dragon Club: BEST. SR. EVER. A MUST Watch!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
I am really frightened for Prateek today. šŸ˜•

But I am crossing my fingers and hoping upon hope that Aarti gets to hear the whole thing and the precap wasn't misleading.

Comment on GC's article and the Wassup video, people! There are many celebrities in the running this week and GC should not fall behind! Let's rally that force we had for the article last week and put in as much as we can so when the rank comes out we can be satisfied with it in any case! šŸ˜Š

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11555-gurmeet-choudhary-over-whelmed-with-the-love-of-his-fans.htm

Oh my goodness, what an episode! The first half was pure comic genius and the second half moved the story forward in such a beautiful way! I know the show has just started but this will surely go down as one of the classic episodes when we look back on its history.

Ok the first half, I totally loved how they turned all the romantic cliches on their heads!

The guy slowly but surely stalking towards the girl in that predatory way (which GC's last character was quite famous for, actually) and the girl freaking out (where usually she is just shy but here it was a totally different story!!) šŸ˜Ž

The fall and catch, where just as Yash goes to hide the condoms, Aarti turns around and falls into his arms. šŸ˜³

This is followed by the eyelock but instead of being absorbed in one another's beauty, they are looking at each other with those expressions of disgust and confusion by turns. šŸ˜•

To top it all off, the dupatta that cannot be ignored! šŸ¤£ I loved that scene with the dupatta stuck in his wrist and how he is just unable to get it off. On a serious note it reminded me of the scene where Aarti's dupatta gets stuck on Arpita's kangan, causing Yash to search madly for her. Here her dupatta did her another favour by atkofying directly to Yash himself...or was the dupatta fulfilling its own secret desires? ā˜ŗļø

And finally the song choice was just out of this world!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hats off to Prateek the DJ for his fabulous selection and yes, Prateek, your timing was nothing short of perfection!!

But I think the highlight of the scene were those moments where Yash just couldn't help seeing the humour of the situation. Aarti was obviously freaked out completely and couldn't see anything funny and so misinterpreted Yash's smirks and smiles. But him, knowing there was know intention on either side could not help but laugh at certain points, much to his disadvantage in her eyes. Oh god, oh god that face that GC made when he was holding the nightie and then his interpretive dance with the condoms. I can't stop thinking about it and... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...*can't breathe*

Ok now to the second half. I loved that too. I love how in one interaction, Aarti got to see what a wonderful man, brother, father and authoritative figure Yash is. The way he talked to Prateek was at first full of anger but at the same time was meant to make him understand why this wasn't the right thing to do. He didn't push it beyond the limit or hold any grudge once Prateek had understood his mistake and apologised. Yash knows that Prateek is yet to learn the true meaning of marriage and so he is here to teach him, being firm but kind as soon as he senses that Prateek has understood.

And i think once he is over his initial anger he understands how valuable Prateek was in helping him convey what he has been unable to all these days. By saying it indirectly to Prateek, Yash is able to get the information out there without Aarti interrupting or mistaking his intentions. So once again, though possibly not quite in the way he intended, Prateek is a cupid and a mediator for AarYa.

And in some ways it was really sweet of him to take all that time out and do all this for Yash, trying hard to make sure that everything was perfect for him. And the best part was that Yash understood that completely. He didn't scold Prateek for anything more than necessary and even apologised for forgetting that it was his wedding too. I am falling in love with this Yash bhaiyya as much as I have already fallen in love with Yashji and Papa. šŸ˜³

I also love how Aarti had tears in her eyes on hearing about Yash's pain. These are the first steps, my friends! She truly feels his pain and so can feel his sincerity and goodness which she was blind to all these days. And perfectly according to character she vows to apologise for her mistake, not knowing whether or not he even knows about her misconceptions. She did something wrong so she has to apologise. Good going girl!

The precap was also fascinating! I love how they use auditory triggers for memories on this show. First it was Arpita's kangan for Yash and now it is the wind chime for Aarti. Like the Mittals said, their worst enemies will be their memories and in the precap we saw that in action. Just as Aarti is about to go close to Yash and try to share in his pain she is yanked into the past by her own horrid memories. I have a feeling that 2nd promo dialogue is going to come into play tomorrow, if not literally then some version of that. Yash asking Aarti if she thinks of her first husband...just as Aarti is reminded of his abandonment. I also love the juxtaposition of Yash on one side, looking at the dead wife whom he never abandoned and Aarti remembering the living husband who abandoned her.

For those of you who would like to know more about what was discussed but don't have the patience to go through the whole thread, here is a wonderful summation of pages 30 - 46 by Jyo:

Discussion Summary---Page 46 by Jyoti06
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago

Bheege honth Aarti ji keā˜ŗļøā€¦..Pyaasa dil Yashji kaā€¦..ā˜ŗļø

Karoā€¦Pyaar Aarti ji ko karoā€¦ šŸ˜†

Zaraa zaraa touch Aarti ji touch Aarti ji touch Aarti jiā€¦.Zara zaraa kiss Aarti ji kiss Aarti ji kiss Aarti jiā€¦

Baahon ke Darmiyaaā€¦..Yash-aarti mill rahein hain ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø

The Comedy Circusā€¦ROFL šŸ¤£

I really didn't understand wether I should roll on the floor laughing Or should I run to my room & hide my Big-Pink face. I swear I have NEVER seen such a thing on TV with my Family. Never watched any X-rated stuff , only read šŸ˜³ God! It was embarrassing & cringeworthy for me. 

The 15 minutes of musical play . I want to give the CV's a standing ovation for their novelty factor šŸ˜ƒ It was unique & nicely done! Yes it was aesthetically performed else would have turned into a cataclysm šŸ˜† And 70% of the credit goes to the leads for doing the scene so elegantly . šŸ‘

The second song was sleazy & tasteless , well my POV but today I kept on staring my TV shamelessly . The moment Yash realized what all stuffs are lying their , god! His expressions šŸ¤£ How gutsy oh CV's! They really showed that šŸ˜³ 

That night-dress was really raunchy. Aarti's expressions were apt.

But what was that? The erotic one-act play turned into a laugh riot šŸ¤£ Poor Yash ! He really made a clown of himself! šŸ¤£ Eee! those poses. Haha! I felt so sorry for him.

During the break time I was busy imagining how they would have done it! 

GC-KS are much more talented & skilled than we think. šŸ˜³

What I loved the most was there communication via helpless-expressions. Specially when Yash nods his head to prove his innocence "Maine kuchh nahi kiya! Khud phas gaya I swear!" šŸ¤£

Symbolism! Anger , displeasure , irritation , nothing can apart them. After the love - track Yash would be the one who'll sort out the problems & hold Aarti back.šŸ˜ƒ

The character of Yash is much more deep & sensitive than it seems ! I applaud what he said about the marriage. Prateek really need to learn that šŸ˜³ 

Aarti's realization! Ah! The moment šŸ˜ Finally things have started sorting out.

I find precap very significant. Recalling the old sad chapters when she's at the verge of beginning the new story might indicate the renaissance of the "Lady" within her which she killed after Prashanth's departure. That music (of bells) ended when her (first) love went away & now when she's getting back she deserves the music played again ā˜ŗļø

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
My Take on AarYa Love life post marriage based on last scene yesterday šŸ˜›šŸ˜›

I was thinking that in AarYa relationship ,Aarti will always make the first move and might even fall for Yash first šŸ˜³...We saw that she entered the house before Yash during Grihapravesh and even on first wedding night she falls over Yash and not vice versa šŸ˜‰...Is it an indication that in this relationship not only she will take the first calls but will also fall in love first ?? šŸ˜›

Yash has only positive memories of Arpita unlike Aarti who even though remembers Prashant but has nothing positive to think about him and so if Aarti gets the respect and happiness from Yash ,she might fall in love with him before Yash šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ while Yash will take some time to fall for Aarti here since his memories of Arpita r still fresh in his mind ...

I really feel this last scene where Aarti falls on Yash sort of gives us an indication of their future love life šŸ˜‰...let me analysis it in detail with pictures šŸ˜›

Aarti falls over Yash ...future indication that Aarti will first fall in love with Yash šŸ˜³

Yash cannot stop himself from admiring Aarti here ..just look at his eyes in this pic šŸ˜³..Its an indication that even if Yash wants to remain with Arpita's memories but he wont b able to control himself from getting attracted and feeling the pull towards Aarti in future as he is already looking mesmerised here for a second šŸ˜‰šŸ˜›

Once the bheegen hoth tere song starts ,.both panicks which results in Yash  rolling on top of Aarti šŸ˜›,..This is an indication that Aarti's simplicity ,innocence of heart and natural beauty will always pull Yash towards her even if he wants to escape it šŸ˜‰...see here he was trying hard to get rid of that stuck mangalsutra ,but end result is he ended up rolling on top of Aarti šŸ˜†šŸ˜›

Towards the end both cant stop feeling the attraction for each other ...and this is the picture where both does not want to escape but feel each other's touch šŸ˜³šŸ˜³..Its an indication that once Aarti starts falling for Yash and then Yash starts getting attracted towards Aarti , there will b lot more intensity and passion expected between both equally šŸ˜‰šŸ˜›

Aarti's mangalsutra gets stuck to Yash's sherwani without both doing anything ...Indicates a life-long bond where even if circumstances or any third person try to separate them ,still both will stuck up to each other šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Last but not the least both r together trying to get rid of the stuck-mangalsutra which results in their hands touching and both feeling the current again same like what happened in the milk-ring game where both their hands touched at same time šŸ˜‰šŸ˜›...this is an indication that both will always take joint decisions together at the same time and this will only strengthen their relationship šŸ˜³

So Moral of the story from the above scene is that Aarti will fall in love with Yash first  while Yash initially might struggle to accept his feelings for Aarti even if he feels strong attraction for her but somewhere he might b also guilty of forgetting Arpita and loving Aarti but soon that confusion wil clear in his mind and his love for Aarti will take over šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³...The stuck Mangalsutra will only make sure its a lifelong bond which noone can break ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø

(Thanks to Deeps for these pics šŸ‘)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis of Today  

Wowww This was one complete paisa vasool episode šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ ..First half was filled with excellent comedy which proved even without dialogues ,a show can b entertaining šŸ‘šŸ‘ and second half was filled with intense much needed dialogues and drama which showed the real meaning of marriage which is not just limited to physical relation like Mansi or Pratik thinks but its about heart to heart and soul connection ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø ..wowww what a way of showing this message in such bold manner šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘/..Take a bow CVs šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

GC and KS take a bow in comic timing the way u both have done the entire first half of the episode without any dialogues but simply with your extra ordinary expressions of attraction ,fear ,disgust ,nervousness , trying to show all is well and shock ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø...

Yash trying to hide the condom and night-dress from Aarti and so giving a cool look but ending up exposing it all to Aarti  was one of the best hilarious SR scenes I hv ever witnessed šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ ...Aarti trying to escape from the clutches of Yash but ending up in his arms loosing her self-control was  really well executed with the right amount of expressions coming from both ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø...

We can argue why both cant open their mouth and say something šŸ˜† but I feel that part was covered up with the use of music here as random hot hot songs kept playing one after another thus giving both no scope to talk šŸ˜†šŸ˜† and to b honest I dont think dialogues would hv made any impact in this scenario but rather both their action and reaction made the whole impact ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø...Yash's action followed by Aarti's reaction made the first half of the episode a complete paisa vasool šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘...

Coming to the second half of the episode ..what a beautiful definition of marriage is given by Yash here to his younger brother who seems to think much like Mansi only and feels Marriage is all about physical relation  ...Loved the way Yash first called Pratik inside the room rather than making a public tamasha and then blasts him by asking  this all important question that "Is Marriage all about physical relation only " ??? šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

This was the question which Mansi had put in Aarti's head and today Yash gives the answer of this question to Aarti when he explains Pratik the true meaning of love and marriage which is Arpita for him šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘...Yash explains him that marriage is not just about physical relation but also emotional bond and mental connection of two souls ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø

When the episode started Aarti had disgust on her face towards Yash but towards the end of the episode Aarti only had respect and a feeling of mesmerisation towards Yash again šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³...Yash has the ability to bring out such extreme emotions in his woman in a matter of few hours ...wowww šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

GC was undoubtedly the show stealer of today's episode šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ with his natural comic timing on various songs especially maang meri bharo and touch me kiss me song when he was trying hard to hide the condoms and night dress šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† ...KS was equally brilliant with her silent expressions which kept changing throughout the episode from disgust to confusion to fear to attraction to shock to respect and peace in the end šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜³...Bahon ke darmiyan song was really well used when Aarti falls in Yash's arms and both r simply mesmerised looking at each other despite all the other tension šŸ˜³šŸ˜³,..So this whole balance between comedy and intensity and drama was the real fflavour of today's episode thus making it one of the best SR of recent times  šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Here r some of the symbolisms that r coming to my mind from the episode šŸ˜³

1)Aarti's dupatta getting stuck today šŸ˜³..yesterday it was mangalsutra and today dupatta which indicates that no matter how much she tries to move away from Yash , she wont b able to because one cannot change destiny ...there is a certain pull which will always get these two together stuck in a bond forever šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

2)The fall of rose petals was more like destiny showering its blessing on the lovely couple for a new beginning  šŸ˜³

3)Arpita's photos behind those curtains which Aarti sees for the first time after realising how much Yash still loves his wife ..it was a welcoming change for her to see a man who can still b in love with his dead wife šŸ˜³šŸ˜³...But here the irony is shown ..Yash looks at Arpita's memories with happiness and peace while Aarti gets her past Prashant's memories which only  gives her emotional trauma as per precap ,...such a contrast of their past ...Yash's past brings him peace and Aarti's past brings her trauma ...šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

4) AarYa's first night happens to b all musical with silence that is golden where actions speak louder than words even when Aarti comes to know Yash's real intention šŸ˜³...this is again symbolic because their whole relationship so far is based on silence šŸ˜›šŸ˜†...Words might come out now once both r able to connect with each other's past šŸ˜³

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Hope Yash and Aarti clear their misunderstanding.
its not even funny how sleepy i am right now ..

and im catching a cold for sure.. headache as well .. two days straight i walked half hour in the cold.. and yesterday meherbaani se rain was added to my walk -.- ..

lol

Oh.My.Goodness.

*breathe in* *breathe out* *breathe in* *breathe out*

I'm sorry .. but I just cannot formulate proper words today for just how FREAKING HILARIOUS that SR was. 

My words won't do justice but I sure hope the GIFs will. 

So I was mistaken yesterday ... they fell on the CARPET not the bed. Glad they continued the Bheege Hont Tere from yesterday .. gosh the way they were like stuck in the same position and not getting up .. kind of scared that one move will trigger some serious reaction from the other person .. omg..

It was totally like that moment where you should laugh seriously hard but you're trying not to ...

Then the next song .. don't know the name of it but OMG AWKWARDDD 

But totally 

And then .. Pratik's little note and Yash's instant realization that he wrote it and crunching up of the paper .. LAWL worthy

But the next part TAKES.THE.FREAKING.CAKE.

So Yash is going into the room .. I'm look .. oh ok maybe he'll open the door and then it'll all end .. meh

But then his eyes fall on the "packet" 

and I'm like oh dear .. here goes Yash's reputation in Aarti's eyes even further down the gutter

and Yash instead of ignoring it ... tries to go and remove it like the GENTLEMAN that he is 

and Aarti's all "what to I do .. what do I do with this perv" in her head

Meanwhile Yash is unintentionally giving seductive "OHHH I WANT YOU BABEH" looks 

But in my head I'm all like  .."i want some of that" 

So .. Aarti turns around .. and I for a second think she's gonna shove her elbow in his guts if he comes close LOL .. but turns around AT THE RIGHT TIME 

And then my ultimate favourite romantic song comes on 

And their awkward stare session was on again ..seriously they're awesome <3

So Aarti walks ahead and of course her pallu gets stuck on Yash Babu's kurta sleeve.. he's probably like ...

OH GREAT!

Btw I love love love the lighting and camerawork done in this scene.. when Aarti walks back towards Yash so she can undo the pallu .. and then everything was dark and they were shining the light on Yash and Aarti's face.. it was gorgeous 

Then as if things couldn't get worse .. Pratik decides to play ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME TOUCH ME ..

The LOOKS on AarYa's faces ..  priceless.

But then Yash's little circus act after that was like ... gosh cannot describe how much it had me dying

WHAT in the WORLD was he doing with the packet!?! Just WHAT?!

I'm like .. DUUUDE .. just leave it but no.. he just HAD to ..

and then Aarti sees it.. and is majorly disgusted .. I mean who wouldn't be?! 

Aarti was like *turns her back on Yash* *Yash fools around* turns back towards Yash and sees Yash fooling with silky lingerie and a "PACKET" and goes all 

Inside she's probably going ..

OHMYGOD HOW DO I SAVE MYSELF?!?!?!

And I'm going 

But the most awkward moment came when she turns around and he has the packet up BESIDE HIS FACE

WHY DUUUDE WHYYY!? He's like those serious people who do the stupidest things when in awkward situations like this ...

But then he flashes this ... SMILE at Aarti and I'm like .. oh no he DI-INT ..

*phew so glad people aren't home right now .. they would've looked at me like --

I'm sorry but WHY DID HE SMILE LIKE THAT?! Totally gave her the wrong message! 

And he just loses it .. and chucks the packet to the side and I knew.. Pratik had awakened the beast within ... I was like .. Pratik .. you better run boy 

And when Yash opens the door and Pratik is waiting there like he was casually hangin in the hall .. LOLLL ..

Yash is all 

and Pratik is all 

oh the LOLs ...

but then the atmosphere of the episode gets all gloomy and sad and serious and I'm still recovering from the hurt in my stomach from the laughing .. and it was like woahhaa.. 

Dear PV, STOP playing with my emotions! 

But when Yash was explaining to Pratik that his antics weren't funny and Aarti is having this revelation phase seeing Arpi's pics. . it was just

Saddening ..

And then Aarti finally realizes that Yash isn't who she thinks he is .. and is actually a very much SHARIF man .. *finally* yay! No more misunderstandings!

Seeing Yash apologize for yelling at his Chote on his wedding night and being all sorry and them having their bromance was like 

And then .. Yash turns towards Arpita's picture .. totally indifferent to the fact that Aarti is standing there.. 

Heart-to-the-freaking-break. šŸ˜­

Can't handle these emotions!!

*PHEW* done this major post.. gosh I don't think I've done a reaction post so long till date.. but well .. the episode called for it! 

Seriously amazing comedic timing today  šŸ‘.. most hilarious SR I've seen to date šŸ˜†

Z

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 11 years ago

What a sensationally well-directed episode! I have really never seen such a range of acting and direction in one single episode as I saw today.

I don't want to analyse it scene by scene. I saw it as an episode choreographed with top-class finesse -  like a musical opera - in three major themes or phases ...

The exquisite comedy and comic timing phase ...

What was supposed to be a sexy suhaag raath became a comedy of errors. It was fun to watch, sure, but let's take a moment to think of the superb acting skills of two people who could introduce not the usual and typical emotions of  love or lust in that bedroom, but of sensational comic timing!

What a great piece of acting by both Aarti and Yash! Things were just falling apart around them with every second producing one more of Pratik's mischievous pranks, and in the midst of it all were two people trying so hard not to create the wrong impressions, and yet failing so comically to do that!

The greatest beauty of it all was that it was just a flowing choreography of actions, situations, reactions, moves and countermoves, all set to excellent choices of background music and not one word said between them. What can I say, the more I think of how they must have directed and shot these scenes, I can only applaud in awe!

The exquisite emotional self-revelation phase

How the first phase of comic timing then gave way to an emotion-filled and beautifully delivered piece of self-revelation by Yash to Pratik (in the hearing of Aarti) was itself a beautiful twist in circumstances. The script was naturally flowing, even though there was a great difference in the quality of the direction and acting.

In the act of chastising Pratik, Yash tells Aarti everything that has been haunting his heart and mind all these days. He explains his love for Arpita as "janam janam ka rishta" and declares his reasons for marrying as his daughters, and not his own needs. What a lovely piece of scripting it was that when the moment came for Yash to say those words, he said it via Pratik to Aarti.

And then within that lovely scene was another sharp twist when anger subsided into brotherly forgiveness of Pratik, even going on to apologise for scolding him on his wedding day. I think in the space of five minutes Aarti was able to see all that is wonderful in her husband. When we think about it, what a clever idea that was to make a character completely self-revealing with just ten sentences of well-driven dialogue. Yash is now an open book to Aarti!

The exquisite and haunting flashback phase ...

The way today's episode ends - and the precap - is a class act in itself. Aarti, seeing on every wall, the images of Arpita and the love Yash had for her, determines to apologise to Yash maybe, for having misunderstood him, but as she reaches out to touch him, the faint waft of the wind chimes remind her of the distant day when Prashant left her life, leaving her pregnant and pleading.

All this again is a piece of beautifully directed flashback ... it seems as if the chimes are signalling that its time for Aarti also to open up and put the ghosts of her past behind as she talks to Yash about her life. But here is her dilemma ... her past is not about a love that died, but about a love that ended in a divorce. So how much should she say, and how much should she hide? Unlike Yash, who knew exactly what he wanted to say, Aarti's confusion seems to be about how much she should hide.

It was remarkable that the script introduced the opportunity for Aarti to now open her own thoughts to Yash via the ringing of the wind chimes and the memory of the day the bells rang finally on her old marriage. How Aarti says what she needs to to Yash is now tantalizing us till tomorrow ...

All in all, I thought today's episode was all about the background music and sounds ... all the acting was surrounded by sound effects that, through the songs or the sound of the wind chimes, provided the flow of the storyline ...

I feel very moved today by the episode. It was somehow very satisfying to watch such brilliant skills in the whole team that acted in and produced the episode. Hats off, guys, it was a memorable experience!

Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JD_tgbtNBU[/YOUTUBE]

Comedy of errors!

Tonight the background music din tana din tana reminded me of listen to me!  Listen to me! Listen to me Prateek! More on that later.

Above all that song that described being in each other's arms,while they were literally in each other arms brought a smile to my face.

Again we got an entangled scene , last night it was the mangalsutra tonight it was his button stopping her from moving forward , with that headwear ( don't know what you call it in hidhi). So I predict a brighter future for them with each passing day that they will get entangled in each other's business one after the other and thereby not let each other go one step without the other. She as much had to come back to him to get rid of the pertinent entanglement.

Was Prateek trying to give a message to his Yash bhaiya that he should have long lasting love for the rest of his life?

Yash felt naked infront of Aartri , while fully clothed when he held that red lingerie/night dress.

I loved the way they gestured towards each other and the way they talked with their eyes.

Why is Prateek wasting his time if his brother is consummating the marriage or not, don't he have a SR to get back to. Paridi must be very patient with him.

Prateek also got his comeuppance and it was given out in brotherly love.So he got his lecture from his brother and Aarti got her confirmation of what her mother Shoba had told her. That Yash was a good-hearted man.

Everybody had made assumptions on why he was marrying her, but the Ice Prince himself has indirectly illuminated the Fiery Princess on his stand by telling Prateek why he got married. He was only looking for a mother for his children but not a spouse to fulfill his desires. Also is he sure that Prateek will never marry if he never did? That reason did not sit well with me.

Aarti was shocked out of her shell it seemed! Is she shocked that he could never let go of his wife and look at another woman.

She was going to touch him in the precap , we see but the wind chime of her past is calling her back. Recollection of Prashant in black and white has created a void in her heart where love was. That's my take on that scene.

Now I hope the table will be reversed when she touches him and he looks at her hand in inquiry. He will be thinking why Fiery Princess are you touching me and looking at me with that beseeching look.

Hope I get feedback. Overall I loved the episode.

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

I actually don't want Prateek to be saved today.  If he's never had the chance to grow up because he's always been "Chote", then he will never grow up if he doesn't have to face the consequences of his stupid ideas.  And honestly, I am not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case, since he is the closest emotionally to Yash, he should have been more aware of how his actions where affecting his brother.  I mean, he witnessed how angry Yash was over the whole name change thing, so he really should have known better.  Go on, Yash, take all your frustrations out on him, and make sure that Aarti is a true witness to it.

Yay!  Yash said everything to Prateek that I wanted him to, plus he did it in front of Aarti.  Was there any better way fro Aarti to understand Yash's feelings than this?  I don't think so.

Prateek is really an idiot.  I was sure that he was lurking outside their bedroom, and it turned out I was right.  It's one thing to do all this SR decoration/planning stuff, but it is another thing to leave your own bride waiting while you attempt to spy on your brother.  I hope that Prateek takes the message away from his brother that marriage doesn't just mean physical relationship, something that I think Prateek may be vaguely aware of, but his immaturity is overpowering it.

So, it's a good thing that PV is at the 10:30 time slot, because I doubt that any serial before has actually shown a package of condoms ever, let alone on a SR.  More experience serial watches will have to tell me if I'm wrong.

I bit of symbolism that I saw.  Though Arpita was present in the form of her pictures, all the pictures were veiled as part of the SR decorations.  I think this says that whether Yash or Aarti want it or not, Aarti's presence has created a natural veil between Yash and Arpita that was not there before.  On his own, Yash was never going to move on from Arpita's death, but now that Aarti is there, that is the path that he has started on unknowingly.

Precap is interesting.  Let's see if Aarti's memories keep her from talking with Yash or not.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 11 years ago

Omgā€¦ what a MAGNIFICENT, BRILLIANT, CUTE, FUNNY, REVIELABLE episodeā€¦. Me absolutely love itā€¦. The CVs hats off to you for this oneā€¦

1st to I love it that they started the episode from my favourite part in the previous episodeā€¦ cheers to the CVs for thatā€¦ šŸ˜ƒ

Ok.. Starting from the very beginning..

Yash was actually lost in looking at Aarti and he disentangled the mangalsutra when he saw Aarti looking towards itā€¦ I feel that kinda shows Aarti will take the lead in their relationship..

Plus.. as soon as Yash disentangles the mangalsutra, he quickly gets up and goes the other way.. I feel this shows that Yash will try to escape the attraction he will feel for Aarti..

I loved GC's expressions at the point when he thinks.. "jab room me bijli hai hi nahi to ye music kahan se baj raha hai?" the way he went searching for the source of music throughout the roomā€¦ he looked like some jasoosā€¦ šŸ¤£ brilliant expressions and body language by GCā€¦.

N then wen he understood that it was all done by Prateek .. n he plans to give him a piece of his mindā€¦ šŸ˜† hilariousā€¦

N then comes the blastā€¦. Hilarious one thoughā€¦. šŸ¤£ Yash sees the condom lying on the side tableā€¦. Omgā€¦. (I never expected an Indian serial to show the condom thingā€¦ but it was funny)ā€¦ I absolutely loved GC's expressions at that timeā€¦ shocked, angry and scared that Aarti will see itā€¦ amazingā€¦. šŸ˜ƒ

Plus.. Aarti thinks he's looking at tiny winy revealed skinā€¦ lolzzzā€¦ šŸ˜† tryin to hide that tiny winy revealā€¦. šŸ¤£ I Love Kratika's expressions and her movements and deliveryā€¦ too goodā€¦ šŸ˜ƒ

N thenā€¦ bam.. BHARO MAANG MERI BHARO.. CHALO PYAR MUJHE KAROā€¦.. šŸ¤£ gosh I love CVs song selectionā€¦ me fida on their talentā€¦

And then I loved how Aarti shoots daggers through her eyes.. n our poor haalaaton ka shikar Yash.. innocently looks at her n nods her head trying to tellā€¦ "Aarti ji.. I'm innocent .. I didn't do all thisā€¦" šŸ¤£

N den Aarti thinking that Yash is crossing the limits of besharmiā€¦ hehheheā€¦ n GC thinking.. "hey bhagwan ye kya ho raha haiā€¦ main jitni galatfaimiyan khatam karna chahta hun badhti hi jaa rahi hai.." n bechara Yash concentrating on how to throw away that packetā€¦ šŸ¤£ n Aarti ka dialogueā€¦ "ye to aisi dekh rahe hain jaise kabhi kisi aurat ko dekha hi nahi hai.. dekhna ab ye mere peeche aaenge.." n omg.. Yash comes forwardā€¦.

Yash takes one step ahead n Aarti takes one step behindā€¦ and boomā€¦ she turns her back to him.. I loved the camera work here how they showed Yash peeping from behind Aartiā€¦ it was shot very brilliantly n GC had just the apt expressions on his face.. Yash thinking.. "Yash.. kya soch raha hai.. isse pehle ki Aarti ji ye packet dekh len ise yahan se hata de" n Aarti thinking.. "bas ab mai aur chup nahi reh skti.. inse saaf saaf baat karni hi hogi nahi to bohot der ho jaegi.."

N bam.. Aarti turns around and falls into Yash arms and the background speaksā€¦ BAAHON KE DARMIYAN .. DO PYAR MIL RAHE HAINā€¦.. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ n both of them drown into each other's eyesā€¦ brilliantly shot and executedā€¦ the look of dazed on their facesā€¦ n wow.. perfect moment to highten romance.. the petals fallā€¦(though incorrect place to highten the romanceā€¦ šŸ˜† ) n suddenly they break awayā€¦ Aarti about to fall again but our saviour saves her againā€¦

Then .. comes the most beautiful partā€¦ how loved the lightingā€¦ directionā€¦ camera work n the actors expressionsā€¦ wowā€¦ Yash's face is in dark n slowly the light of the candle brings his face into visibility n similarly Aarti's face in dark comes into visibility slowlyā€¦ then they are looking into each other's eyes when only their eyes are shot and I absolutely drowned in GC's eyes.. šŸ˜ šŸ˜

N bam.. what a kachra of the romanceā€¦ they break apart.. and Aarti starts walking the other side šŸ˜† but no no.. wait .. d CVs aren't goin to disappoint us.. Aarti's dupatta gets stuck in Yash's sherwani.. Aarti enlarges her eyes thinking Yash has held her dupatta and angrily looks back.. and omg.. GC looked sooo cute the way he innocently quickly nodded his head negatively n pointed towards his sherwaniā€¦. šŸ˜ šŸ˜† and Aarti looks away embarrassedā€¦ Yash quickly tries to disentangle it but in the process hurting Aarti's hair and slowly Aarti comes backā€¦ uhhā€¦ me holding my breath.. aahh.. their hands touch againā€¦ n lolzzzā€¦ they feel the currentā€¦. šŸ˜†

Aarti runs away and Yash quickly picks up the cloth and the packet and suddenly Aarti turns backā€¦ Yash starts smiling.. thinking it to be funny and thinking his smile would himā€¦ but oops.. while he tries to hide the packetā€¦ the packet fallsā€¦. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ n den boom.. he brings his hand forward and gues what the cloth isā€¦. A sexy nightieā€¦. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ and lolzzzā€¦.. he realises it only wen Aarti looks at him with her big big eyesā€¦ and whoa! He gets sooo nervous dat he forwards that nightie to Aartiā€¦. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Aarti looked away disgusted and now poor Yash realises the further mess createdā€¦ he bangs that nightie on his head in frustration and that's when Aarti looks at him againā€¦. N poor Yashā€¦ again shikar of another problem.. Aarti thinks he's taking the feel of the nightie the way he had buried his head in it and was breathing heavilyā€¦.. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

And feeling Aarti's gaze, Yash peeps towards her through the cloth and realises how he was lookingā€¦ šŸ¤£ he throws away the nightieā€¦ but oh oh.. the trouble isn't yet overā€¦. šŸ˜† as Aarti turns away he tries to get hold of the packet but Aarti is like hell bent on looking at Yash all the timeā€¦ šŸ˜† n classicā€¦ Yash cant juz pick and throw away the packet or throw it away by his leg but in his nervousness, starts to struggle with the packet making hilarious dancing positions.. and finally he picks up the packet.. Aarti looks back againā€¦ n whoa! He smiles and tries to portray the packet like a music playerā€¦. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ is he considering Aarti to be a 3 year old kidā€¦ šŸ˜† finally he realises its of no use and throws away the packetā€¦ šŸ˜†

Aarti looks angrily towards Yash and he again innocently nods negatively and points towards the doorā€¦.

N now we enter the most power-packed part of the episodeā€¦ hats off to the CVs for this entire part.. love u for not disappointing us..

Yash opens the door n sees Prateek.. but I feel Prateek ws too insensitive and dumb to ask him bout the INTEZAAMā€¦ as if he doesn't know why Yash has marriedā€¦

I absolutely loved that YASH SPOKE SOOO MUCH TODAYā€¦. Me love the CVs for that..

Yash asks Prateek to switch on the lightsā€¦

But I really feel.. whats up with Prateek suddenly.. he behaved as if he doesn't know at this the reason of this marriageā€¦ I guess he's just too excited bout his own nightā€¦ šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜†

I absolutely loved how Yash clearly stated in front of Aarti with the excuse of scolding Prateek šŸ˜† that he hadn't married for his physical satisfactionā€¦ but for Prateek and his own daughtersā€¦

I loved the way GC delivered each and every dialogue with just the apt expressions on his faceā€¦ today.. It was really a delight to see GC.. Yash's anger.. Yash's frustration.. all was portrayed sooo brilliantlyā€¦ I loved his voice and expressions when he talked bout Arpitaā€¦ his moist eyesā€¦ his pained voiceā€¦ his painful expressions.. all were just brilliantly executed by GC.. I loved his delivery when Yash said "is janam me to kya.. aane wale har janam me mai bhagwan se yehi dua karunga ki mujhe Arpita hi jeevansathi ki roop me mile.."

I loved how KS delivered when she came face to face with the fact that Yash wasn't a pervert.. contrary to that he's an amazing brother, father and husband.. I love how her eyes went moist and she gave a shocked and happily surprised expressionā€¦

I loved it when Prateek apologised to Yash and Yash smiled and said "tujhse naaraz hoke kahan jaunga" ā€¦ that was such a sweet moment..

N then I loved it when Yash apologised to Prateek.. it shows how sensitive he is towards his family and how he cares for them and loves them.. and I loved Aarti's expressions when she smiled to see the brotherly bonding.. and how Prateek apologises to Aarti calling her gundi bhabhiā€¦ šŸ˜†

Then.. the part where Yash asked Prateek ki kahin usne kuch aur shararat to nahi kiā€¦ that was hilarious and sooo cuteā€¦ and then how Prateek teased him asking him the mood of the songs was aptā€¦ šŸ˜‰ and how Yash held his ears and scolded him that "shaadi ho gai par bachpana nahi gaya"ā€¦šŸ˜† I absolutely adored this entire sceneā€¦ it showed Yash's bonding with his brother and how beautiful a human being he is.. and shows how much dedicated he is to his relationsā€¦

And wopppiiieeeā€¦.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aarti finally realises that Yash is a great human being and it was her fault to think of him as wrongā€¦. And finally she decided to apologiseā€¦. šŸ˜ƒ

All in all a power-packed episodeā€¦ today I won't at all blame Aarti for thinking Yash wrong because the circumstances were such that any girl would think so.. plus.. in all his nervousness and haste.. Yash made things more weirdā€¦ (though extremely funny for usā€¦ šŸ˜‰ )

I really thank the CVs today for giving us such a brilliant episodeā€¦

And undoubtedly this was the funniest SR on Indian Televisionā€¦ hehehheheā€¦. šŸ¤£

I still can't stop laughingā€¦ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Gosh .. m done wid my take.. do share your viewsā€¦ šŸ˜Š

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 11 years ago
such a funny SR and all the situations associated with them. Prateek is going to get badly today lol. Gurmeet and Kratika with all their funny expressions.