Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The CVs have touched such a sentimental topic. Its will not be easy for the parents or the couple involved to go through this stage of knowing the reality... Hopefully the CVs will handle it much better than whats going on at the moment. Just because someone cant have kids, that doesnt mean the others have to sacrifice their own happiness!!
If the CVs think that this is nayee soch then I am sorry to burst your bubble CVs.. this has already happened in EK's serials...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Duggu will stay with Naksh- end of story and fact

So wait and watch the drama to unfold cuz of that!
Dear Lord (read - creatives of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai),
Please give us strength to bear with this torture. Please don't let our interest in YR decline. Please make this rough phase disappear soon.
Urs Truly,
YR fan.

i have NOTHING more to say.
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hum sab woh log hai...jo kitna bhi ghatiya episode telecast ho tv screen ke samne chipke huve rehte hai...aadat se majbur hai
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati1990

any senior can guide me on this matter, i fing dj n bm ovrdoing it they were behaving nandini is dead or something...we live 21 century where everthing can possible cant they have test tube baby or any treatment ...

exactly, Cvs can show this in positive way rather than rhona-dhona. they can show other options like IVF,test-tube baby or adopting child and family supporting it provide courage to mohini rather than this mataam😃. kya kare  dimri is expert in spoiling the tracks that can be showed in good way.😡