Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Lala Land Bulletin: Floating in the clouds (Page 2)

indu_shah Goldie
indu_shah
indu_shah

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wat a post aish..so so lovely...even i wish he gifts her the framed picture of her choice like he did with yellow shirt..mango man !! i wud eat him alive..he was so yum yum...at that time and even today in that black suit he looks dashing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAish3003Dhabu89varshu27

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
such a beautiful post and  nice summary well every one excited about the journey of gohem's life's new twist i must say cvs are really  gud we always underestimate them but they always proves us wrong what say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAish3003Dhabu89varshu27

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Aish... Simply beautiful!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaDhabu89varshu27

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sensitivesheela

such a beautiful post and  nice summary well every one excited about the journey of gohem's life's new twist i must say cvs are really  gud we always underestimate them but they always proves us wrong what say?

Oh absolutely... Many a times it has happened that we worry about the track and then when the episode finally happens they give us something much more beautiful than what we imagined... It just keeps getting better... you are so right.

Thanks for liking the post too.! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaindu_shahDhabu89Aamnakideewanivarshu27

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingObviously GoEm scenes make our day. And the album where we got to see little Ahem was also too cute. The hand holding the beautiful moment of sharing of his childhood was very superb and long time a coming. I am glad the CV's gave us something to dream about. 

Thumbs UpBut I feel Kokila made the show Star She stood by her integrity and did not waver. She was, is and always will be a person with immense amount of honesty and integrity. I am so proud of her for taking the initiative to clear the air with Mota Bhabhi. 

I loved how their love of 30 years shone again. These two really live like sisters, they fight and yet join hands to prevent the family from breaking. Kudos to you Kokilaji...you make me more proud of you as the days go by Heart

HeartAnd above all else she also made it clear to Mota Bhabhi she was not planning on changing because she always did right by the family and she also considered Rashi her family. Kudos again to Kokila to not let peer pressure prevent you from standing your ground. You know you are right and you are fair and you stood by those morals and for that you should be commended Clap

DeadRattie was beyond belief. To tell you the truth, I have lost interest in her. I muted the volume when she came on and looked away when she was long faced at knowing the tiff was over. She is just such a wast of character. There was a lot of potential and now all I see is someone who cannot even appreciate what she has and goes and taunts the one person who has lead a hard life that she is lucky. How cruel? She is nothing...I have no hatred left...I have nothing left for her. Sorry but I just don't care for her anymore...

And the pre cap...out of this world. Yes it seems that Anita and GoEm are going to have an accidental meeting. But then again, she could have come back with an agenda and it just happened she ran into them earlier than planned...who knows...we will do what SNS has taught us to do best...WAIT AND WATCH Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaindu_shahAish3003GiNa_kavyadoc4evervarshu27

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Day DreamingObviously GoEm scenes make our day. And the album where we got to see little Ahem was also too cute. The hand holding the beautiful moment of sharing of his childhood was very superb and long time a coming. I am glad the CV's gave us something to dream about. 

Thumbs UpBut I feel Kokila made the show Star She stood by her integrity and did not waver. She was, is and always will be a person with immense amount of honesty and integrity. I am so proud of her for taking the initiative to clear the air with Mota Bhabhi. 

I loved how their love of 30 years shone again. These two really live like sisters, they fight and yet join hands to prevent the family from breaking. Kudos to you Kokilaji...you make me more proud of you as the days go by Heart

HeartAnd above all else she also made it clear to Mota Bhabhi she was not planning on changing because she always did right by the family and she also considered Rashi her family. Kudos again to Kokila to not let peer pressure prevent you from standing your ground. You know you are right and you are fair and you stood by those morals and for that you should be commended Clap

DeadRattie was beyond belief. To tell you the truth, I have lost interest in her. I muted the volume when she came on and looked away when she was long faced at knowing the tiff was over. She is just such a wast of character. There was a lot of potential and now all I see is someone who cannot even appreciate what she has and goes and taunts the one person who has lead a hard life that she is lucky. How cruel? She is nothing...I have no hatred left...I have nothing left for her. Sorry but I just don't care for her anymore...

And the pre cap...out of this world. Yes it seems that Anita and GoEm are going to have an accidental meeting. But then again, she could have come back with an agenda and it just happened she ran into them earlier than planned...who knows...we will do what SNS has taught us to do best...WAIT AND WATCH Confused

Exactly... my point... She was plain sick to have said that to Gopi having seen her suffer at the hands of the person she loves... She doesn't see the effort and dedication Gopi put in her relationship all she sees is the end result... Useless Female

sancheetadoc4evervarshu27

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post. I am glad that you started your bullettin again.

sancheetaAish3003Dhabu89

ZinaaArif Groupbie
ZinaaArif
ZinaaArif

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Love your Post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003Dhabu89

Go to top