Navya

nt bad...

Na1na IF-Dazzler
Na1na
Na1na

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well...2day's ep was really nt bad...
it was ok...
thank God...i thot mayb anant wud react negativly regardin navya's dissapearance...but he was mor concerned! hw sweet!! 
i really lyk d part wher anant doesnt allow navya 2 go evn after his mom asks her 2! take dat kharoos saasuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but...later d next mrng...wen naya herself sed dat she has wrk in d kitchen, dere i felt anant was kind of angry wid her...i jus hope it doesnt worsen...
n btw...im really luking 4ward 2 anant's plan regardin d anniversary...waise i must say anant is really romantic n full of lyf! doesnt leave evn a single occasion 2 celebrate!! needless 2 say...d trip really played an important part in dere lives! kuch khaas to banta hai!! lov him!! 

nw cumin 2 dis baba!!! d mor i c him d mor i hate him!!!! 
i jus hope dat dis news abt his pol khol is correct! really w8in 4 dat 2!

n my fav part of d ep was navya tokin 2 shagun's sasurji! wow! she's such a kind hearted person!!! she dint evn think twice abt rama n hw she has been behavin wid her since dey 1st met...n readily helped her sister! she's 1 amazin gal!! jus hope dat her gudness n kindness is paid soon n nthn rong happens wid her!! also somya portrayed d scene really well...her kind n beautiful nature cud b seen thru her eys in navya! 
im sure dis wil change rama's attitude 2wards navya! wich shud hav happened long bak...! but nehw...i jus hope she helps her...mayb she'll let navya meet anant! 
n i also wish bittoo cums bak soon! he can make rama happier n 4 1ce she myt use her brains positivly!!!

hope dat God lstns 2 our prayers n increase navya's trp!! 

ur views n comments r always appreciated!!!
thanq!

Edited by nimmi - 11 April 2012 at 10:30am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gopichandrikanisha342012omshanti55SRFrosyneelima_menonThaniyah_Kanjmuddmehbubarahman01shahzsamruthasana1sanaf.s.msoniaduttacuttieerashvinnavya19

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
well said...
yup anya scenes were overwhelming, d love between dem n deir bond...
Anant's possessiveness over navya..
navya's phone convo was superb n loved rama's reaction..
hopefully she will b of sum favour to navya n yes bittoo my8 add to deir happiness

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthaNa1nasoniaduttacuttieenavya19

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
YUP...
navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Agree dear today epi was good...loved Anya scene and Anant's concern towards navya...
so true waise i must say anant is really romantic n full of lyf! doesnt leave evn a single occasion 2 celebrate!! needless 2 say...d trip really played an important part in dere lives! kuch khaas to banta hai!! lov him!!
anjmudd Goldie
anjmudd
anjmudd

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with u dear...
mehbubarahman01 Goldie
mehbubarahman01
mehbubarahman01

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
agree with u
nisha342012 Senior Member
nisha342012
nisha342012

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
agree with u...
sana1sana IF-Rockerz
sana1sana
sana1sana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
yes the epi was good

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index