Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

WHY? JUST WHY? (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Last two episodes, I could not bear Suraj's behavior, felt he is too hurt by D paper and lashing out at Sandhya but today I feel he is on a plan to ease all 3 (himself, bhabho and Sandhya) if and when divorce happens as he feels it will happen.  Just hoping for Sandhya or Preethi to clear this MU.

I dont think that Suraj has a plan or anything like that -  he is deeply hurt and is reacting accordingly after all he is bhabho's son so some of her traits have to be there in him...

He erupted in public like Daisa mentioned -  it is all his pent-up insecurities that came out...   when you are deeply hurt and like someone mentioned that trust which he had on his love Sandhya got shattered with that D paper...  all the insecurities come out...

It is good that he erupted that way so now at least Sandy will know in future that these insecurities can surface any time if strong trust, love and bond is not developed between them...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsib2011SugarushShas3.Sidrawestindian

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Agree they spoiled such nice character of suraj ..who stood with sandhy no matter what . He has seen everything what sandhya is all about ..even other family members dont understand but suraj was the one who knew what kind of sandhy as person in

He has guts to insult sandhy but didn't dare to support wife when his mother keep taunting every now then .

Even he become normal & go back to what he was ..he can never be excused for such behaviour .

If he cannot take divorce thing lightly ..he could have stop speaking or helping or taking care of sandhya but piblic insult is simply too much .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3westindian

Ranjeeta_ IF-Dazzler
Ranjeeta_
Ranjeeta_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Today Sooraj took advantage of that price tag in order to insult Sandhya in front the neighbours and his family. Sandhya, was indeed feeling sorry for you, wanted you to complain to Sooraj about himself, well, that would have been good for a change. Sooraj, you insulted Sandhya a lot today, more than expected, Bhabo has in a kind stand for Sandhya today, nice of her, but while Bhabo spoke to you, one should have seen your eyes, those eyes said a lot of things today and while seeing Sandhya on the terrace that facial expression, my God, you are hurt dude, you are not happy to see her crying, as love is there, isn't it. That divorce paper is the main reason of all this, show it to her and question her, here we could see a real communication problem between SoorajSandhya as in past Sandhya also could not say a lot of things to Sooraj. Sooraj who has always been a shy, silent and of innocent nature, has change, this is a good turning point, there was a distance since the beginning, but now can expect love between SoorajSandhya, these hard words is for a few moments, there will be love in the air soon. 'Diya Aur Baati' will be together for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushwestindiansitakshii

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ok one thing i want ot say for all soraj sympathizers!!

1. sandy was rude to him so he is also human lashing out: not once did sandy ever ever insult him his family ever, yes the suhag raat was where she was wrong, after that when she told him cant love u treat u like a hubby thing she was being honest, and honestly say arrange marriages mei it is not necessary that  both fall in love and even if they do they do at same time,suraj did she ddnt. 
  2. the second time when he came with sweets, i wanted sandy to ask the same qs even if she had not overgheard bhabo, what was rude in that?? wasnt it such?
  3. isnt she looked upon firsti n case anythnig goes wrong- proof hubby finds divorce forgets the insults she bore quietly forgot how she never lies, forgot how bore insults saved his familys honor his moms life rather became his mom !!without givnig her a chance ot talk?
i felt asjhmed to watch the show and i swrtiched it off in btw, i cant help the trps as am not in india but i will not watch anymore torture of  girl!!

if he is hurth devasted and is donig only so she breaks aways tung ake from sab, he is doing a v coward thing- but i forget he never does anything samne se except insult his wife!!

cvs frgodske nai soch ka khayl rakhlein and show sandy givnig it back for each taunt. these scenarios just made her point more vaild, after all this how will she ever be able to love with respect in this house??

Shas3westindian

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i wish sandhya never forgives suraj when truth comes out ...she has to walk out of this hell the day when suraj learns the truth Angry ...hope she does it Cool

Shas3leo4everwestindian

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
What he said to her today was just disgusting! How can he blame her for any of those things? Did she pack anything? Did Sandhya go to America and tell her brother to pack the ladoos in such a way that they get smushed?
Suraj insulting your wife in public was a big NO NO! How would you have liked it if Sandhya went in the public eye and told everyone about the accusations that were made on her by Bhabo?!
CVs have to do some kind of miracle to justify what he did today.
Gosh it sucks that Sandhya has no support and everyone is evil and Suraj is misunderstanding! Would really like Maasa to visit from the village! Then all the Rathis would be silenced!

And you know what Suraj, maybe you do need education to understand that the box carrying everything traveled by air and handeled roughly so the ladoos got smushed... SMH!

Edited by Shas3 - 11 April 2012 at 12:23pm

SonarMeyeleo4everwestindian

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

ok one thing i want ot say for all soraj sympathizers!!

1. sandy was rude to him so he is also human lashing out: not once did sandy ever ever insult him his family ever, yes the suhag raat was where she was wrong, after that when she told him cant love u treat u like a hubby thing she was being honest, and honestly say arrange marriages mei it is not necessary that  both fall in love and even if they do they do at same time,suraj did she ddnt. 
  2. the second time when he came with sweets, i wanted sandy to ask the same qs even if she had not overgheard bhabo, what was rude in that?? wasnt it such?
  3. isnt she looked upon firsti n case anythnig goes wrong- proof hubby finds divorce forgets the insults she bore quietly forgot how she never lies, forgot how bore insults saved his familys honor his moms life rather became his mom !!without givnig her a chance ot talk?
i felt asjhmed to watch the show and i swrtiched it off in btw, i cant help the trps as am not in india but i will not watch anymore torture of  girl!!

if he is hurth devasted and is donig only so she breaks aways tung ake from sab, he is doing a v coward thing- but i forget he never does anything samne se except insult his wife!!

cvs frgodske nai soch ka khayl rakhlein and show sandy givnig it back for each taunt. these scenarios just made her point more vaild, after all this how will she ever be able to love with respect in this house??

My sentiments exactly Clap. I don't sympathize with him because she never hurt him. The only time she can be blamed is the Suhaag raat. She bore the entire families crap and now to put up with his. Gosh Sandy should walk straight to him and just ask him what his problem is.
Clap

SonarMeyewestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I wish the CVs would just change tracks and show a fed-up Sandy.  Just have her pack her bags and leave.  Go stay with her friend, enroll in whatever classes she needs to and become a police office and then one day come back and show this family that she can make it on her own.  They need to show that a woman has worth separate from her husband and family. Cooking and cleaning does not define who she is.  She should not be treated less just cause she is educated.  She was traded like cattle by her brother just so he could run off to America.  

Seriously if women go through this crap with their in-laws and husbands it's no wonder the rate of suicide is so high in India.  Who can bear so much torment and not take a gun to this whole household.Angry

tasha80Shas3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index