westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WHY, WHY, WHY?

CVs have ruined a wonderful character.  Who is this hateful person I saw yesterday and today? 

OMG, I'm so disappointed and yes I agree this show continues to be on top of the ratings and yet most of it has been humiliation of a DIL by her in-laws and now by her husband.

I can't believe he said all that stuff to her in front of the other people.  Sure fight with her in private if you're upset over the divorce papers, or better yet be a man and TALK with her.

So it was okay for the CVs to have him stand silently by while she faced all types of humiliation but now suddenly when his ego is bruised he stands up and humiliates her? WTH!!!!!!!!

What are they teaching the people who watch this show? Is this the way a DIL/wife should be treated?  Like absolute dirt?  A dog would get treated better than she is and has been treated.

I don't know if I can keep watching any longer.

Why turn his character so negative?

I just feel angry today after watching. 🤢
Edited by westindian - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He had no right to humiliate her in public. That cannot be excused no matter what. I hope this gives Sandhya the strength to leave. Sandhya has been hurtful too but she did it behind close doors, unless Sooraj she did not publicly embarass him. Sooraj are you forgetting that in reality its ur Bhaboo who is to blame for the shaadi? If she didnt open her big mouth and made that open challenge about getting her son married within how many days it was.. then none of this nonsense would have occurred, atleast not in their house.

I thought that he was doing it to make it easier for Sandhya to leave, but to publicly humiliate her is equivalent to killing her. Does he understand the consequences of public embarassment? I guess not.

Bhaboo is a waste of space anyway in my eye after she treated Sandhya, she decided to play a game and when she started to lose, she played a dirty game and for that she has lost respect from me. SIMPLE..

And now Sooraj, its ok to forgive Meera or Meena or watever her name is, due to him ur wife suffered humiliation and was branded a thief? And yet you are not man enough to communicate this new found news (divorce) with Sandhya?

Tchiii indeed!!! Waise i didnt watch the episode...cnt be asked🥱
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they have killed surajs character today...i dont think he can go back to that sweet halwayi any more😭i am so upset about the way he spoke today...what thee...how the CVs are going to justify his behaviour😡 i dont think any justification will compramise what he has done...who is this new guy we are seeing past two days...looking at precap looks like we are going to see lot more of him😡felt real bad for sandhya😭 when the D paper fell down i was hoping and praying for suraj to get it..so that it will not become another bomb for sandy...oh god...now i wish it should have gone to anybody otherthan this guy...he is completely gone nuts... 
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well in this soap this is how it goes either sandya stays quiet and not say anything to soraj or vice a versa.
they have communication problem that all
akshara47 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw in tv9. on the nighjt suraj stays in his shop.. sandy come there.. asusual suraj opens his big mouth saying blablabla.. sandy hurted.. so i hope thi will continue for couple of weeks.. they gonna show such scenes🤢 but anyway i dnt want this scene to happen😕
Edited by akshara47 - 12 years ago
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you guys for all your comments.

It's crazy how he has suddenly gone nuts on her, yet was okay to see his brother, sister-in-law & mother humiliate her.  What kind of character is this?

CVs, great way to get us to hate your lead.  I don't know how he will ever recover from this as her truth doesn't look like it will ever be found out.😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@westindian... thanks for your post as you expressed what most of us felt disgust at ourselves for watching this show that is showing all kinds of social evils and glorifying it...

How petty can this show get and the humiliation of a dil on petty issues are highlighted and so much negativity...  but I have found that such shows get high trps but also go downhill once they murder the much loved character completely but this happens gradually...

As us viewers live in the hope that the character will be salvaged and predicting that he may have behaved this way bec he has a plan etc etc...
so the trps continue to stabilise but eventually the downward trend will begin...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last two episodes, I could not bear Suraj's behavior, felt he is too hurt by D paper and lashing out at Sandhya but today I feel he is on a plan to ease all 3 (himself, bhabho and Sandhya) if and when divorce happens as he feels it will happen.  Just hoping for Sandhya or Preethi to clear this MU.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Last two episodes, I could not bear Suraj's behavior, felt he is too hurt by D paper and lashing out at Sandhya but today I feel he is on a plan to ease all 3 (himself, bhabho and Sandhya) if and when divorce happens as he feels it will happen.  Just hoping for Sandhya or Preethi to clear this MU.

I dont think that Suraj has a plan or anything like that -  he is deeply hurt and is reacting accordingly after all he is bhabho's son so some of her traits have to be there in him...

He erupted in public like Daisa mentioned -  it is all his pent-up insecurities that came out...   when you are deeply hurt and like someone mentioned that trust which he had on his love Sandhya got shattered with that D paper...  all the insecurities come out...

It is good that he erupted that way so now at least Sandy will know in future that these insecurities can surface any time if strong trust, love and bond is not developed between them...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree they spoiled such nice character of suraj ..who stood with sandhy no matter what . He has seen everything what sandhya is all about ..even other family members dont understand but suraj was the one who knew what kind of sandhy as person in

He has guts to insult sandhy but didn't dare to support wife when his mother keep taunting every now then .

Even he become normal & go back to what he was ..he can never be excused for such behaviour .

If he cannot take divorce thing lightly ..he could have stop speaking or helping or taking care of sandhya but piblic insult is simply too much .