Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

aanth bhala to sabb bhala...confession OS. (Page 9)

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
lovely OS..hoping to see something like this in show too..

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by padmaja19

purvi i must say that urs OS is the best OS i have ever read on this forumClapClapClap...
fantastic job yaar.just keep on writin such lovely OSes... those poems were lovelyBig smileBig smileStar
how sweet of you Padmaja..I am overwhelmed that you like it. There is even better creativity on this forum..you should read other members stuff its wonderful...all I can say I have derived my inspiration from these members..its a great place to be..
do keep reading and commenting, as it helps writers like us to grow every single day with every single post!!Smile
i had read all the ffs ond oses on this forum and love them... actually i'm in a way addicted to them but the thing which i loved about ur os was that it was simple yet full of emotions . kunal n siddhi r such persons that they don't know how to voice their feelings but they r gud at expressing their feelings through poetry, thats wat they r gud at and u used tht way for their confessionClap... it was simple yet effective ...it touched my heart purvi... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
before reading ur os i used to find confessing one's love through poems n shayari very chessy n clicheLOL but after reading ur os i think i won't mind if my man confess his feelings for me in this manner through poems n allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

plzzz keep on writing such gud os n ff ...i'm eagerly waiting for themBig smileBig smile

Edited by padmaja19 - 12 April 2012 at 12:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehta

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks18

Another awesome post by you, Purvi!Clap (Though, I'm really confused as which one was the best??LOL)

You call yourself an amateur as far as poetry is concerned, but let me tell you that this is definitely not the case... (As far as I can understand them... Tongue).

Your writings have actually compelled me to stop noticing errors & comedy in Parichay & that's the reason I haven't posted any such posts in-spite of being so many in recent episodes!!!Big smile 

Writing poetry was never my passion or something that I enjoyed doing in my leisure time but your writings have sort of awaken my inner poet... LOL

Now, I'll stop being melodramatic & would like to share something related to Kunal's present state in your style... though it may not be good... Confused

Arz kiya hai...

"Har Mulaqt par waqt ka takaza hua,

Har yaad pe dil ka dard taza hua,

Suni thi sirf Gazalo me judai ki bate,

Ab khud pe beti to haqiqt ka andaza hua.."

The above lines are in Urdu, so guess they won't be apt for Kunal's character but these are what came to my mind considering Kunal's present situation & your post!

Wah wah wah...andaaz aapka subhan allah...a big round of applause for the above jotted lines by you..Clap.regarding poetry, I would like to just repeat what Mr. W.B Yeats always says..."out of the quarrel with others, we make rhetoric, and out of the quarrel with ourselves, we make poetries". So now you know where I get my talent fromLOLLOL. 9 times out of 10 it comes up just because of my struggle with myself..forget the world..
Thank you so much though because all your appreciation goes towards my encouragement to write more and more..
I am haapy to know that I have introduced someone to their long lost talent!! you should start writing this very minute. I am sure you will do well. your command over the hindi language is awsome anyway..I will be looking forward to reading more and more posts from youSmile

Edited by purvimehta - 12 April 2012 at 4:49am
purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

lovely OS..hoping to see something like this in show too..

Thank you Stuti. I appreciate your time and patience for reading and commenting on it...Smile
purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purvimehta

purvi i must say that urs OS is the best OS i have ever read on this forumClapClapClap...
fantastic job yaar.just keep on writin such lovely OSes... those poems were lovelyBig smileBig smileStar
how sweet of you Padmaja..I am overwhelmed that you like it. There is even better creativity on this forum..you should read other members stuff its wonderful...all I can say I have derived my inspiration from these members..its a great place to be..
do keep reading and commenting, as it helps writers like us to grow every single day with every single post!!Smile
i had read all the ffs ond oses on this forum and love them... actually i'm in a way addicted to them but the thing which i loved about ur os was that it was simple yet full of emotions . kunal n siddhi r such persons that they don't know how to voice their feelings but they r gud at expressing their feelings through poetry, thats wat they r gud at and u used tht way for their confessionClap... it was simple yet effective ...it touched my heart purvi... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
before reading ur os i used to find confessing one's love through poems n shayari very chessy n clicheLOL but after reading ur os i think i won't mind if my man confess his feelings for me in this manner through poems n allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

plzzz keep on writing such gud os n ff ...i'm eagerly waiting for themBig smileBig smile

I know Padmaja, aren't they all wonderfully written!! Thank you for the kind words...I have always thought that love itself is very complicated and to solve its equations, one has to use very simple formulas...sometimes you say so much and you cant make ends meet, and sometimes just a glance full of love is enough!! If I have touched your heart through my writing, its one of the biggest achievements!!thanks for that...
beleive me, I used to think that way about poems..but over time they have helped me grow and know my own self..I am glad I could change your opinion too..LOL. I will try and write as much as possible...
Thank youSmile

Edited by purvimehta - 12 April 2012 at 4:51am

padmaja19

palzs Goldie
palzs
palzs

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
mindblowin...SmileClap

very well written...

you made me blush for a while ...Embarrassed
thanks a ton purvi...Hug

purvimehta

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
lovely OS ..it was fab..
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
lovely os purvi.Clap typical sinal. loved it. pls continue naa. like i already said u r so talented Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index