Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

aanth bhala to sabb bhala...confession OS. (Page 8)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 8185

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Purvi, Thanks for the PM...
Amazing O.S... Was hoping you would say at the end,  to be Contd... Wink...
These days I am just enjoying reading all wonderful posts of all the wonderful creative writers including you... Have stopped watching Parichay past few weeks...Now that the court case ended today, depending on how they take it further, would look forward to watching...

Finally we got to see what i was expecting to happen yday after your other post Wink...
Buildup was good but i really liked Kunal's dialogues just before his shayari... Both Shayaris were awesome as expected... That's your forte anyways... Remember that joint FFwala discussion??? Imagine kitna hungama ho jayega...

Again i hope similar confession happens in Parichay though i doubt we would be lucky to even get a confession which everyone is eagerly awaiting...

Thanks once again for providing all of us sprinkler of happiness amidst this ocean of Torture by the CV's...
Pls continue so that we all can engulf this monster of the torture CV's are pushing on us...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehta

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 8185

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
yeah moving to Charlotte, NC ..ab mera job wahi hei naa
[/QUOTE]
aww..congrats Savi...Nice city and excellent state to live/settle in from all counts...
PM me if you need any info... as i have lived in that state for many years...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 2311

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

yeah moving to Charlotte, NC ..ab mera job wahi hei naa

aww..congrats Savi...Nice city and excellent state to live/settle in from all counts...
PM me if you need any info... as i have lived in that state for many years...
[/QUOTE]

Hey..thank you so much shamrish. sure i will pm u ...coz i do hv Q's..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13258

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by awesumsonia

purvi...my darlinggg...muahhh
sorry dear...apni emotions control nahi kar paa rahi hoonLOL
love u dear...Haayeee...damn romantic...
loved ur OS to d core

Thanks Sonia...I am glad you liked it...Embarrassed. I want their confession to be passionate just like the flow of water from the river...keep flowing without any barriers..LOLLOL
kya baat hain...aaj toh full-on romantic mood mein lag rahe ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehta

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Joined: 22 August 2006
Posts: 1608

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by sandy118

Originally posted by purvimehta

buss doston issi tarah padhte rahe aur housla afjaayi karte rahe..
Par Saviji abb jyaada demanding naa hona...
kyunki
Insaan ke khwaahishon ki koi inteha nahin hoti...
do gaz zameen chahiye do gazz kafan ke baad...LOLLOL


demand toh hum karte rahenge
tere pyaar mein aise hee chadhte rahenge
tu chahe chod de hamaraa sath
hum nahi chodeenge tujhe karna pyaar
cause u r our dildaar Embarrassed

ROFLROFL
arrey deviyon...yahan par kisi ko iss yaar dildaar ke chakkar mein galat fehmi naa ho jaaye...app mujhe itna pyaar dengi to main to jeene se pehle hi marr jaaongiDead. kya kare thappad se darr nahin lagta saab, pyaar se lagta hain...LOLLOL
 
Purvi I love u too...ab isse bhi galat mat samjhanaROFL... iss forum pe tumhare teen pakke diwane hai...Riddhi, Savi and meLOL...tumhari shayari ke...tumhari dhamkion ke...tumhare sense of humuor ke...

Haye...Simi thank you so much...
bahut sharmindaa hoon ki tumhaare pyaar ko galat samajh baithe hum...LOLLOL. On a serious note thank you so much for reading it and liking it...I am over the moon with the love and gratitude you guys show to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Joined: 22 August 2006
Posts: 1608

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Purvi, Thanks for the PM...
Amazing O.S... Was hoping you would say at the end,  to be Contd... Wink...
These days I am just enjoying reading all wonderful posts of all the wonderful creative writers including you... Have stopped watching Parichay past few weeks...Now that the court case ended today, depending on how they take it further, would look forward to watching...

Finally we got to see what i was expecting to happen yday after your other post Wink...
Buildup was good but i really liked Kunal's dialogues just before his shayari... Both Shayaris were awesome as expected... That's your forte anyways... Remember that joint FFwala discussion??? Imagine kitna hungama ho jayega...

Again i hope similar confession happens in Parichay though i doubt we would be lucky to even get a confession which everyone is eagerly awaiting...

Thanks once again for providing all of us sprinkler of happiness amidst this ocean of Torture by the CV's...
Pls continue so that we all can engulf this monster of the torture CV's are pushing on us...



Thank you so much for taking out time to read this...all thanks to your SS and FFs...inspiration is the key you knowWink. I think you should definitely come up with your next so that I can further drive my inspiration from it...
Without you guys and without your appreciation, nothing is possible..please keep reading and commenting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Joined: 22 August 2006
Posts: 1608

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by awesumsonia

purvi...my darlinggg...muahhh
sorry dear...apni emotions control nahi kar paa rahi hoonLOL
love u dear...Haayeee...damn romantic...
loved ur OS to d core

Thanks Sonia...I am glad you liked it...Embarrassed. I want their confession to be passionate just like the flow of water from the river...keep flowing without any barriers..LOLLOL
kya baat hain...aaj toh full-on romantic mood mein lag rahe ho

Abb kya kaare...romance toh kabse andaar paale rakha tha...
aaj buss jasbaat umad umad kar bahaar aa rahe hain...
for all of us isnt Sinal=Romance...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.awesumsonia

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4664

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Another awesome post by you, Purvi!Clap (Though, I'm really confused as which one was the best??LOL)

You call yourself an amateur as far as poetry is concerned, but let me tell you that this is definitely not the case... (As far as I can understand them... Tongue).

Your writings have actually compelled me to stop noticing errors & comedy in Parichay & that's the reason I haven't posted any such posts in-spite of being so many in recent episodes!!!Big smile 

Writing poetry was never my passion or something that I enjoyed doing in my leisure time but your writings have sort of awaken my inner poet... LOL

Now, I'll stop being melodramatic & would like to share something related to Kunal's present state in your style... though it may not be good... Confused

Arz kiya hai...

"Har Mulaqt par waqt ka takaza hua,

    Har yaad pe dil ka dard taza hua,

Suni thi sirf Gazalo me judai ki bate,

    Ab khud pe beti to haqiqt ka andaza hua.."

The above lines are in Urdu, so guess they won't be apt for Kunal's character but these are what came to my mind considering Kunal's present situation & your post!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index