India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Guys, do read this...help me...

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
guys, after reading different posts about trps, i am trying my level best to promote our show...i actually forced my freinds and some of my cousins to watch navya,,,,it was actually shocking that they werent aware about this show...but when they saw a  few episodes, they were overjoyed...one of my friend asked me if anant n navya were seeing each other in real...awww...how i wish this is real...ok, now coming back to reality...they said that they ll definitely watch this show...to my shocking, i even heard this bekaboo song , that was played yesterday, in the beginning of the show, coming from many houses in my colony...which proves that people in my society are also watching the show...
but i have a question????How do you all know that sp are thinking to put navya underscanner...is it a publicity stunt or a true news?????pls tell me guys...dont hit the like button, but reply...or else i ll die of eagerness and impatience...

Edited by Anvesha4anya - 11 April 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha342012neelima_menonsana1sanaanamika_0soniadutta

thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I hope navya is safe...i cant tell you, how frustrated i am...whats the problem with sp???????AngryAngryAngryAngry..ek toh navya galat time slot pe hai, upar se no promos...grrr...bloody scoundrels...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvesha4anya

I hope navya is safe...i cant tell you, how frustrated i am...whats the problem with sp???????AngryAngryAngryAngry..ek toh navya galat time slot pe hai, upar se no promos...grrr...bloody scoundrels...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead
exactly, if Navya s nt getting good score, den SP is partial reason for dis, dey had already ruined d show once n nw again giving it in a strange time slot n inspite of giving promos, dis crap channel s putting it underscanner...
mehbubarahman01 Goldie
mehbubarahman01
mehbubarahman01

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
even if navya is underscanning, we can still save it, happy to knwo tht peaople are watching and sad to know tht they didnt knw abt the time slot, i m not from india so cant do in nything abt trp so plz as u r living in india, inspire or force ur friend and cousins to watch the shoe nd lets spam sp twitter account for promos
sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
NAVYA is on scanners?? all over again??? is it true??? few weeks back someone told no need to worry...???
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Really. Then CVs better clean up their act after IPL. 
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajinifaby

NAVYA is on scanners?? all over again??? is it true??? few weeks back someone told no need to worry...???
exactly...even i am not sure...dont know wat to believe and wat not to believe...some ppl post the article but they dont give any proof...sorry, no offence, pls...i dont mean to hurt any1...in a way its good that we get to know something about our show, bad or good, doesnt matter...ahhh, it does matter...some posts say it is safe and some say it is in danger...ye kya chakkar hai, yaar????...i m trying my level best to promote our show, and believe me, i am getting very positive feedbacks from people i know...i have been successful in convincing nearly 100 people...i know, it sounds too much but thats the truth...but wat came to me as a shocking was that these people never knew that a show called navya really exists...CryCryCryCryCry...i cant tell you how painful it is to hear such a thing from these people...all because of sp...they do the mistake and then blame the cvs for not being able to win the attraction of the viewers...bloody devils...its channel's responsibilty to pay equal attention to all their shows...

just tell me one thing guys...what kind of content do other shows have, that all the viewers follow such crap, meaningless shows blindly???????..wahin ghita pita storyline...heavy make up, some vernacular language, traditonal dresses, and typical family issues????????????...just for name sake, they call it nayi soch????...huh!!!!
its high time guys...i cannot tolerate the fact that navya is getting least importance, although it deserves much more than this...great talented actors, great story line, a prefect couple...all that a good show must have...still the results are bad...its disappointing...CryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha342012shahzsajinifabysoniadutta

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvesha4anya

Originally posted by sajinifaby

exactly...even i am not sure...dont know wat to believe and wat not to believe...some ppl post the article but they dont give any proof...sorry, no offence, pls...i dont mean to hurt any1...in a way its good that we get to know something about our show, bad or good, doesnt matter...ahhh, it does matter...some posts say it is safe and some say it is in danger...ye kya chakkar hai, yaar????...i m trying my level best to promote our show, and believe me, i am getting very positive feedbacks from people i know...i have been successful in convincing nearly 100 people...i know, it sounds too much but thats the truth...but wat came to me as a shocking was that these people never knew that a show called navya really exists...Cry...i cant tell you how painful it is to hear such a thing from these people...all because of sp...they do the mistake and then blame the cvs for not being able to win the attraction of the viewers...bloody devils...its channel's responsibilty to pay equal attention to all their shows...

just tell me one thing guys...what kind of content do other shows have, that all the viewers follow such crap, meaningless shows blindly???????..wahin ghita pita storyline...heavy make up, some vernacular language, traditonal dresses, and typical family issues????????????...just for name sake, they call it nayi soch????...huh!!!!
its high time guys...i cannot tolerate the fact that navya is getting least importance, although it deserves much more than this...great talented actors, great story line, a prefect couple...all that a good show must have...still the results are bad...its disappointing...Cry
ur rt... thr r many who donno...abt NAVYA... now my frinds..folks all know abt this show...coz day n nite i talk to them only abt Navya... i live abroad...but all my neighbors watch navya,...

and now due to this SP injustice... we are getting to see old nonsense of saas bahu chakkar...all for the sake of TRP... Cryi hope to c navya w/o goonghat...cant bear her that avatar... n also...the gang... where on earth is MISHRASSS n deeepu n daaadi... God i so much miss themCry Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha342012

Go to top