Hitler Didi

PRECAP of today 11th April 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What a precap,vidith asks Indira to forgive Rishi as he loves her a lots.
What he did no one in the whole  family can be as helpful as Rishi.What say you like it.

simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the precap... It was fab.
It means vidhit support inshi...And i m sooo happy for that.😊
harshal25 thumbnail
Chalo SF ka koi banda (Male) POSITIVE to nikla...
😛
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
i loved the precap! so glad vidhit told her rishi's a good guy, loves her a lot, & did more for her than anyone. it's like indira already knows all of that but it means a lot to her, to hear it from vidhit himself! which is another reason i liked the precap so much!

& i really loved her expressions in this entire precap, she looked so innocent & cute when she fibbed saying i was looking for you vidhit bhaiya 😳😆& he goes i know who you were looking for 😆
the entire scene was brilliant, im still not over it!😳 

Rati & Kapil were great in the precap. Really can't wait for the episode tomorrow! 
i think she's gonna go after Rishi.. & then Inshi scene/s 😍
Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

i loved the precap! so glad vidhit told her rishi's a good guy, loves her a lot, & did more for her than anyone. it's like indira already knows all of that but it means a lot to her, to hear it from vidhit himself! which is another reason i liked the precap so much!

& i really loved her expressions in this entire precap, she looked so innocent & cute when she fibbed saying i was looking for you vidhit bhaiya 😳😆& he goes i know who you were looking for 😆
the entire scene was brilliant, im still not over it!😳 

Rati & Kapil were great in the precap. Really can't wait for the episode tomorrow! 
i think she's gonna go after Rishi.. & then Inshi scene/s 😍

Thanks someone normal who understand Indira in this so called mad mad money minded family.