Hitler Didi

PRECAP of today 11th April 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What a precap,vidith asks Indira to forgive Rishi as he loves her a lots.
What he did no one in the whole  family can be as helpful as Rishi.What say you like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the precap... It was fab.
It means vidhit support inshi...And i m sooo happy for that.😊
harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chalo SF ka koi banda (Male) POSITIVE to nikla...
😛
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the precap! so glad vidhit told her rishi's a good guy, loves her a lot, & did more for her than anyone. it's like indira already knows all of that but it means a lot to her, to hear it from vidhit himself! which is another reason i liked the precap so much!

& i really loved her expressions in this entire precap, she looked so innocent & cute when she fibbed saying i was looking for you vidhit bhaiya 😳😆& he goes i know who you were looking for 😆
the entire scene was brilliant, im still not over it!😳 

Rati & Kapil were great in the precap. Really can't wait for the episode tomorrow! 
i think she's gonna go after Rishi.. & then Inshi scene/s 😍
Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

i loved the precap! so glad vidhit told her rishi's a good guy, loves her a lot, & did more for her than anyone. it's like indira already knows all of that but it means a lot to her, to hear it from vidhit himself! which is another reason i liked the precap so much!

& i really loved her expressions in this entire precap, she looked so innocent & cute when she fibbed saying i was looking for you vidhit bhaiya 😳😆& he goes i know who you were looking for 😆
the entire scene was brilliant, im still not over it!😳 

Rati & Kapil were great in the precap. Really can't wait for the episode tomorrow! 
i think she's gonna go after Rishi.. & then Inshi scene/s 😍

Thanks someone normal who understand Indira in this so called mad mad money minded family.