Poll Choice
Nooooo!
Will need more time to decide.
Don't care about her.
She is ok.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So what did you guys think of Miss B?

sorry guys..i added a "yes" option as well but accidentally wrote that as the question and not the option and now it wont let me edit it! Please just reply yes if you liked her..
Edited by -Huma- - 12 years ago
It looked horrible..dere is no connection in watvr is happening.. I got irritated wid d main characters even today..uff its going from boring to intolerable..a show i drooled over 
Hope She comes out as CUPID between Arhi...
Need more time to decide, she only entered the show today, so we won't know how her character will progress during the following weeks! But, she was very adorable in today's episode! :) 

Huma. actually I don't really care, at this point...

nope, but im willing to giver her more time
as someone mentioned, their chemistry looks forced 
and i've got a feeling she'll probably add to the troubles of payash which i really dont wanna see

if she becomes a cupid for arshi... well, i 'll lover her forever! lol
We need more time to decide as she came in today but it seems like shes gonna make differences between akash and payal lool
i guess the resounding answer is no..

guys dont be too harsh ... give it time we dont even know her purpose yet .. need more time on her ..

she might be a miricle on Arhi

but

a nightmare or Akayal ..
Edited by bobeeta - 12 years ago
She's OK i guess.. the lil girl is cute but I don't see the point of introducing her as a new character at this point of the show. The miss A miss B thing seemed really weird.. and who is she?? whts the relation..nothing makes sense!!! And I don't even think she's here to bring Arnav and Khushi closer... ðŸ¤”