Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Di ki Khushi ke liye Apni Khushi Chhor diya ASR (Page 4)

ChicagoCarole1 Groupbie
ChicagoCarole1
ChicagoCarole1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I am also confused.  I don't understand the storyline right now at all.  It is obvious to all of us and to Arnav and Khushi that they love each other.  What would be the logic for Khushi to want to make Arnav angry?  What does she gain by that?  Wouldn't it make more sense if she was trying to figure out what dilemma caused him to force the marriage to begin with?  His anger (although misdirected) is at least understandable because he believes Khushi is hiding a love affair (ridiculous as that is). Sometimes I think the CVs have forgotten the theme and past events.  And those of us fans who actually pay attention to story...become rather annoyed.  I love Arnav and Khushi...but I love them best when they are truthful to the characters.  Khushi is not a vengeful purpose.  She wouldn't be doing this to Arnav just for the fun of it...she wouldn't be enjoying his discomfort this way.  Let's us his diabetic episode will wake her up along with the CVs!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N12345Ntrina2010

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
khushi inspite of being bubbly, chirpy, she is also supposed to be  a responsible person, she has acted in a matured way while dealing with lavanya taking the blame of  losing lakshmi the goat which turned la in her favor etc, but when it comes to ASR whom she is supposed to be in love, she has always made him embarrassed and putting him in an awkward situation, even an uneducated woman would not behave like this, CVs are really ruining her character, it is so like ASR that he is tolerating all her nonsense, and still loves her.

I am not asking them to show their lovey dovey romance like Payash sangeet episodes, atleast CVs need to show some sensitivity in their relationship be it a quarrel, hate or love whatever, there should be some logic to it which is totally missing.  today was the height that knowing her husband a diabetic she is preventing him from eating because of her stupid antics.  CVs please bring logic in whatever you do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1N12345Ntrina2010

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiraj07

ASR was never a private person... he always shouted at Lavanya infront of family as well as office staff..
He expresses what he feels like infront of every body... Only person he is hiding his actual feeling is Kushi... Even to naani he was rude so many times... He was rude to Kushi infront of the office staff, her family and his family..

Kushi was always getting him food from start of Dabba service, she left food on his table.. He got food for him, he could have had the food, I know it was infront of his office staff... He could have said to leave it and will have it later... Instead , his ego was not allowing him to eat food from her so it is his fault...

Kushi was always doing pranks on him even before Diwali scene... She poured mango juice on his shoes, put mishti on his petrol tank, she even put chili on his orange juice... so her character never changed... Only her love for him is getting more difficult for her to handle..

So cut some slack..
like what you have said!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiraj07N12345Ntrina2010

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Gurl! You spoke for me! They are making Khushi an absolute mockery! They are butchering her character like crazy! Man, the only good thing that has come out of this track is just how much patience Arnav has, and how much he loves her, even after 'knowing' Khushi loves Shyam!
Dude, this track better end soon and hopefully this Bubbly track better be used properly to bring Arhi closer!!!
I mean whatever happened to Khushi's heartbeat and her constant questioning 'Why do I feel all of this? Why does he do this to me?' Instead she is banging on about irritating him, well its irritating US! What happened to their feelings? CVs have forgotten the basic concept of this couple! The roots, the hard facts! Where has it gone? If they lose the (little grip they have left of) the storyline, then this show will lose its magic and become a rubbish dump! This has happened to me before (my opinion, my right of free speech), I finally fell in love with Navya-Anant couple then the show become a pile of sloppy mess and completely turned me off!
The only part of this episode that I held onto was the tikka scene (and how HOT Arnie looked in his red then white shirt! Yum!).
Please CVs don't make a mess of this show! Like they say, ''Comedy can happen but without the expense of the storyline or the characters' true self!'' Wise words CVs (not mine LOL) so please use them! Don't turn this show into a pathetic comedy slop! I just hope that the TRPs wake these guys up, otherwise I will personally go to the sets and pour water over them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swap-Arhi

Originally posted by adiraj07

ASR was never a private person... he always shouted at Lavanya infront of family as well as office staff..
He expresses what he feels like infront of every body... Only person he is hiding his actual feeling is Kushi... Even to naani he was rude so many times... He was rude to Kushi infront of the office staff, her family and his family..

Kushi was always getting him food from start of Dabba service, she left food on his table.. He got food for him, he could have had the food, I know it was infront of his office staff... He could have said to leave it and will have it later... Instead , his ego was not allowing him to eat food from her so it is his fault...

Kushi was always doing pranks on him even before Diwali scene... She poured mango juice on his shoes, put mishti on his petrol tank, she even put chili on his orange juice... so her character never changed... Only her love for him is getting more difficult for her to handle..

So cut some slack..

like what you have said!
True, true! I just have soo many views and so many angles in which I could view the way this show is going that I've become open to anything! Critisizing, complementing, being negative or positive!
I'm just so confused right now! I've surrendered and am taking whatever is there to offer!

adiraj07

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChicagoCarole1

I am also confused. I don't understand the storyline right now at all. It is obvious to all of us and to Arnav and Khushi that they love each other. What would be the logic for Khushi to want to make Arnav angry? What does she gain by that? Wouldn't it make more sense if she was trying to figure out what dilemma caused him to force the marriage to begin with? His anger (although misdirected) is at least understandable because he believes Khushi is hiding a love affair (ridiculous as that is). Sometimes I think the CVs have forgotten the theme and past events. And those of us fans who actually pay attention to story...become rather annoyed. I love Arnav and Khushi...but I love them best when they are truthful to the characters. Khushi is not a vengeful purpose. She wouldn't be doing this to Arnav just for the fun of it...she wouldn't be enjoying his discomfort this way. Let's us his diabetic episode will wake her up along with the CVs!!!!
Girl, very valid points here! I am also sailing in the same boat as you! I am also very confused! Seriously! I don't know what to do! (cue the song 'I don't know vat to do!' from Housefull)

trina2010

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry Trina, I've gone a bit overboard here! I think I've finally cracked...off I go to join the line of hopeless, depressed and extremely confused devotees of IPKKND.

trina2010

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I do remember a lot of people saying they ruined the character of Geet. Poor Drashti and Sanaya...both girls are super beautiful AND talented...but these shows that don't give them decent material. I know the producer of these two shows is the same...are they woman-haters or something lol? They really try hard to ruin the female characters.

Go to top