India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di ki Khushi ke liye Apni Khushi Chhor diya ASR

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ASR is a man of his words. He sacrificed his happiness for his Di indeed.
The moment he got married his happiness (whatever he had ) is ruined.
Now I feel it's extremely difficult to cope up with a person called Khushi.
She was THE STRONGEST character of IPK and supposedly she LOVES Arnav.
She made sure today that he does not get his food. She knows he is diabetic but she was laughing like crazy and seemed quite happy for not letting him eat anything the whole day.
WTH is wrong with the CVS yaar. Are they really trying to prove that Arnav indeed did a big mistake aka ruined his happiness by marrying Khushi?
These last few episodes gave me such an impression. Don't you think Arnav is tolerating too much nowadays?
Arnav did many bad things starting from marrying her forcefully but whatever happened it was in complete privacy. But Khushi is humiliating him in public. Now another thing could be Khushi is getting even with him because he humiliated her before their marriage and that too in public mostly. Is this what the CVS are trying to portray?
But then Khushi was shown to be caring and a believer of the sanctity of marriage. Why would she do things like this knowing that her hubby is going to suffer if he does not eat for a long time. Doesn't she know that it's dangerous for diabetics ?
Moreover what is she gaining by humiliating Arnav in front of his clients his employees? Doesnt she love him even a little?
Fighting behind closed doors are OK but whatever she is doing in the name of love is plain irritating and intolerable.
Arnav loves her a LOT to forgive her every time .

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004rempyDeeps000merry777shilpeeeDieHard-KSGfanDee-_Janki_Arnav_Fanhellokitty94starplus31-Mistletoe-N12345Nsriraohi50Safi123Shweta_1AGirlHasNoNameprathikri.A.l.i.a.KeshriyashowstruckGeet24zooni.bluemoon_mine--sumana13--zaniaxvasirajuSunoNa...Imzishybabelaksh65SahiPakdeHai.-MeMyselfI_TheJoker-

lola2012 Senior Member
lola2012
lola2012

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
exactly my view...arnav loves her a lot..(even after MU that she loves shyam)..and hence is tolerating her and everytime, he bursts his anger on her, he is becoming more and more softer on her...but Khushi hasnt yet given us a proper hint that she loves him..she did like him till the marriage fiasco...but after that, hardly anything...maybe Cvs are planning that with all this antics series...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4umerry777starplus31N12345Ntrina2010

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

ASR is a man of his words. He sacrificed his happiness for his Di indeed.
The moment he got married his happiness (whatever he had ) is ruined.
Now I feel it's extremely difficult to cope up with a person called Khushi.
She was THE STRONGEST character of IPK and supposedly she LOVES Arnav.
She made sure today that he does not get his food. She knows he is diabetic but she was laughing like crazy and seemed quite happy for not letting him eat anything the whole day.
WTH is wrong with the CVS yaar. Are they really trying to prove that Arnav indeed did a big mistake aka ruined his happiness by marrying Khushi?
These last few episodes gave me such an impression. Don't you think Arnav is tolerating too much nowadays?
Arnav did many bad things starting from marrying her forcefully but whatever happened it was in complete privacy. But Khushi is humiliating him in public. Now another thing could be Khushi is getting even with him because he humiliated her before their marriage and that too in public mostly. Is this what the CVS are trying to portray?
But then Khushi was shown to be caring and a believer of the sanctity of marriage. Why would she do things like this knowing that her hubby is going to suffer if he does not eat for a long time. Doesn't she know that it's dangerous for diabetics ?
Moreover what is she gaining by humiliating Arnav in front of his clients his employees? Doesnt she love him even a little?
Fighting behind closed doors are OK but whatever she is doing in the name of love is plain irritating and intolerable.
Arnav loves her a LOT to forgive her every time .

Agree Trina.. blame CVs/4lions for that Angry!! It's so annoying Angry.. they are ruining Khushi's character..
I think they are going back to their previous mode.. they did THE SAME with their previous show Geet.. the nice story turned into a pathetic comedy AngryAngry!! I stopped watching it then & switched to IPKKND.. And guess what Angry? they started their crap HERE as well Angry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1BlessN12345Ntrina2010

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
agree with you. khushi is really annoying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
now that i think abt it i think the cvs just want to make sure that khushi feels guilty as much as asr will when the MU is solved...abt todays epi loved the tika scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N12345Ntrina2010

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
you said it girl!! exactly my POV!! even my mom was like.. "this man has got patience!!" and that time i realized exactly..that is what wrong!! he shouldnt have patience!! he needs to react ..and that too in his ASR way!! Khushi is just proving that when Arnav said tumhara dimag laxmi ke size ka hai..he was right!! i mean what the hell she is doing!!this track is just proving that Arnav loves her a lot and actually he is tolerating her antics!! when Anjali said that he is scared of love i thought that if i was her i would have showered this man with all the true love i have till he doesnt break down and accept that he too loves me back!! but what is she doing!! she is irritating him!! is this the way she is going to handle things!! suh a serious thing and they are making a totally mockery of it!! W*F!! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

merry777Arnav_Fanstarplus31N12345Nprathikrisugar_babetrina2010vasiraju

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

now that i think abt it i think the cvs just want to make sure that khushi feels guilty as much as asr will when the MU is solved...abt todays epi loved the tika scene...
Possible. They might show a two way redemption. But it's annoying.

N12345N

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
agree with u Trina... CVs are ruining her characterDisapprove
I am not in a good mood at all... after reading Live Updates i am not in the mood to even watch the episode...Angry
Whats wrong with Khushi? Its not real Khushi i knew and liked before!!!Disapprove

If Khushi cries a bucket of tear, i wont mind becoz it'll suit the situation... But, this much comedy that too from the person's side who is suffering a lot and whom her hubby hates more than anything... where is the sensible Khushi?!!!

I loved the Khushi before marriage...she was also funny but not beyond limits... CVs should do sumthing before IPK loose its charm...

Edited by Geet24 - 11 April 2012 at 10:48am

trina2010

Go to top