Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 7)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Cause something's pulling us together

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound Heart

Enjoy Hug x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>

Something PULLS me to your post everyday, SK!!!  ITS A SPELLL, ITS A SPELL!!!!!!!!!! Clap  WOWSA!!!!  How do YOU DO IT?  Everyday. Without Fail.  Hit me with such MAGNIFICENCE!!!! You chose so well, sweetie!!!  AMAZING!

Edited by Nandalala - 11 April 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsejket2subiscssmashitupbeena14

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
First of all...Priya, I have a complain! and this is a big one!!!
Why why why...did you make me cry CryCryCry

ok i was enjoying the crooner and loved it to bits "as usual!!!"...and i was thinking of a different way of saying how i loved etc...but then i decided to watch the song...oh man! CryCryCry
the humour has sooo gone for a holiday...i am emotional now! Cry

Let's just hope this never, ever, ever, ever happens in IPK or i will seriously cause a Tsunami in UK!!!

ok now that my big complain is out of the way! (Whew!)

Maan crooner-e- shoma ra khaili khaili dost daram...khaili mamnoon, khanom jaan!
I love your crooner very very much!! Thank you very much, dear lady!

(yesterday i used the language of the city of love, today it's the language of one of the greatest poets of love...Rumi! if u guessed Persian than u r right Smile) and I have left the translation as well for u coz google can't give u a translation for it hehe...

And if Rumi is mentioned...eik quote to banta hai!

Az Muhabat talk-ha shirin shawad - 'From love, bitter becomes sweet!'

The first time i watched the episode i was dazed...well coz i had just woken up from my nap and missed half the episode...
hubby was shocked that i was still sleeping when the episode started Shocked...he was trying to wake me up, then he turns on live-stream...i hear Mami's voice (thinking in my head oh no not again!!! she is haunting me! such a nightmare!Angry) then hubby says 'come on u have to wake up for ur khushi' LOLLOLLOL ...but still i was half asleep...i was tired! so by the end of the episode i was like...huh! whats happening? why is she being OTT and then again why am i not surprised!D'oh LOL

But then at night when i watched the episode 'pure hosh aur hawas mein' did i realize...oh it was quite a sweet episode, a bit annoying at times but definately worth the watch! Smile

So abt the episode:

-Nice point Priya abt Anjali missing...didn't think of it that way!

-I loved the tika scene (well it reminded me of Judai! Confused Urmila and Anil kapoor OuchBUT Sarun rocked that scene...even though a part of me though that when Arnav gulped...it was more Barun trying to supress his giggle and from laughing out loud!!! hehe had to see that scene a couple more times to ignore my previous two thoughts and then BAM... their magic worked and...
I loved the tender moment...like yesterday's tender moment...this moment was beautiful...
One's forhead is one's crown and to bow ur head in front of someone is a sign of submission or giving honour...what did she do? She bend down and left her mark on him!!! Just like the way she has bend down to his wishes and THIS IS EXACTLY how she will leave HER MARK on him! 
The mark of honour...the jewel on his crown! The mark of her love which he will then carry holding his head up high!!
 I LOVED THE SCENE...
PRIYA beautifully said by you ' she bends down -surrender...he looks up with love and respect'  Clap 

Loved the lyrics...especially the last paragraph...Khushi is so walking on ice especially on a lake as big as the Ocean (Arnav!) Thumbs Up

oh and yeah Akash-Payal scene was cute Embarrassed 

Ummm and Priya... about the episode and people not liking it ... well i have two thoughts:

1) 'Welcome and entertain them all, even if they are a crowd of sorrows...' --Priya this quote is for you!! specifically in reference to your sentence: "I am sure many of you wont have liked the episode...but do leave ur views and comments..."
And you have welcomed a crowd of sorrowful viewers with open arms!!!! Clap

2) i have to quote some amature writter on this but she might just be right ---
"Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again."
Well ur crooner had that effect on me...hoping it did on others too Smile

About ASR fainting...well i have said it before...will say it again...bring it on!! WinkTongue

PS... this is not a hubby moment...but yeah since i have come back from the dentist, hubby is having a fun time calling me...Khoon bhari daand or khoon bhara moo or khoon bara mouth etc etc
well all different variations of Khoon bhari tang! ROFL I tell you ...we are a family of Mami lovers ROFL

PSS...as u can tell when i started to write this comment i was Cry and end it with ROFL 

Edited by Sadie101 - 12 April 2012 at 3:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09subiscsNandalalasmashitupbeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound Heart

Enjoy Hug x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>
Kalpana , you have a new fan whether you like it or not. OMG this is just awesome marwa degi yaar. You are spellbound looking at Sobti , I am just reading your reply to the post just WOW  Time constraint right now but come to just read Priya's crooners and your reply and ofcourse the rest of the Crooner buddies. BTW had another shot of Sobti's feet remember what my request was.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09Nandalalasmashituphoneypriya

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

First of all...Priya, I have a complain! and this is a big one!!!
Why why why...did you make me cry CryCryCry

ok i was enjoying the crooner and loved it to bits "as usual!!!"...and i was thinking of a different way of saying how i loved etc...but then i decided to watch the song...oh man! CryCryCry
the humour has sooo gone for a holiday...i am emotional now! Cry

Let's just hope this never, ever, ever, ever happen in IPK or i will seriously cause a Tsunami in UK!!!

ok now that my big complain is out of the way! (Whew!)

Maan crooner-e- shoma ra khaili khaili dost daram...khaili mamnoon, khanom jaan!
I love your crooner very very much!! Thank you very much, dear lady!

(yesterday i used the language of the city of love, today it's the language of one of the greatest poets of love...Rumi! well if u guessed Persian than u r right Smile) and well I have left the translation as well for u coz google can't give u a translation for it hehe...

And if Rumi is mentioned...eik quote to banta hai!

Az Muhabat talk-ha shirin shawad - 'From love, bitter becomes sweet!'

The first time i watched the episode i was dazed...well coz i had just woken up from my nap and missed half the episode...
hubby was shocked that i was still sleeping when the episode started Shocked...he was trying to wake me up, then he turns on live-stream...i hear Mami's voice (thinking in my head oh no not again!!! she is haunting me! such a nightmare!Angry) then hubby says 'come on u have to wake up for ur khushi' LOLLOLLOL ...but still i was half asleep...i was tired! so by the end of the episode i was like...huh! whats happening? why is she being OTT and then again why am i not surprised!D'oh LOL

But then at night when i watched the episode 'pure hosh aur hawas mein' did i realize...oh it was quite a sweet episode, a bit annoying at times but definately worth the watch! Smile

So abt the episode:

-Nice point Priya abt Anjali missing...didn't think of it that way!

-I loved the tika scene (well it reminded me of Judai! Confused Urmila and Anil kapoor OuchBUT Sarun rocked that scene...even though a part of me though that when Arnav gulped...it was more Barun trying to supress his giggle and from laughing out loud!!! hehe had to see that scene a couple more times to ignore my previous two thoughts and then BAM... their magic worked and...
I loved the tender moment...like yesterday's tender moment...this moment was beautiful...
One's forhead is one's crown and to bow ur head in front of someone is a sign of submission or giving honour...what did she do? She bend down and left her mark on him!!! Just like the way she has bend down to his wishes and THIS IS EXACTLY how she will leave HER MARK on him! 
The mark of honour...the jewel on his crown! The mark of her love which he will then carry holding his head up high!!
 I LOVED THE SCENE...
PRIYA beautifully said by you ' she bends down -surrender...he looks up with love and respect'  Clap 

Loved the lyrics...especially the last paragraph...Khushi is so walking on ice especially on a lake as big as the Ocean (Arnav!) Thumbs Up

oh and yeah Akash-Payal scene was cute Embarrassed 

Ummm and Priya... about the episode and people not liking it ... well i have two thoughts:

1) 'Welcome and entertain them all, even if they are a crowd of sorrows...' --Priya this quote is for you!! specifically in reference to your sentence: "I am sure many of you wont have liked the episode...but do leave ur views and comments..."
And you have welcomed a crowd of sorrowful viewers with open arms!!!! Clap

2) i have to quote some amature writter on this but she might just be right ---
"Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again."
Well ur crooner had that effect on me...hoping it did on others too Smile

About ASR fainting...well i have said it before...will say it again...bring it on!! WinkTongue

PS... this is not a hubby moment...but yeah since i have come back from the dentist, hubby is having a fun time calling me...Khoon bhari daand or khoon bhara moo or khoon bara mouth etc etc
well all different variations of Khoon bhari tang! ROFL I tell you ...we are a family of Mami lovers ROFL

PSS...as u can tell when i started to write this comment i was Cry and end it with ROFL 

Kya Saddie , you see Mami in your sleep ? Real obsession, you are right about that, loved your analysis. Khoon bhari tooth nekalene ke baad bhi itana aacha lekhati ho wow.

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupPepsiGirl101Nandalalahoneypriya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupsubiscsNandalalahoneypriya

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
beautifully put.. khushi character has not been butchured i agree and todays episode was awesome! you cease to fail me in your understanding of these two!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Priyaji, kya kar diya gana dekhkar rula diya  still loved it. I have a strong feeling the CV's are reading your crooners,  first they used your OS idea of Khushi tutoring the Kids at RM and now your title from yesterday. Take a bow , you are a star  
Coming back to the episode, it was not bad the tika scene was to die for. Fantastic chemistry between ARHi. I hope we get to see and the CV's use the eye contact chemistry between the two. They are so comfortable with eachother it comes out naturally , don't think even they know when the camera is rolling. SArun  for the tikka scene.
Anjali, like you said ,has been missing a lot lately wonder what the CV's have up their sleeves. Maybe we as viewers are looking too much into it. Lets see how next week shapes up.
 Love the fact ASR has changed so much after marriage, the office scene was a classic example. He respects Khushi not shouting at her looking at the employees and then changing positions so they don't see them arguing.
ASR you are banned from wearing white ,nazaar nahi hatati kisi aur ko dekhaneki even if there are other actors mouthing dialoges.
The direction is deteriorating for sure they need to pay attention to details. Today's episode ASR came down with the red shirt for breakfast with shoes on. He goes to AAkash's room for a shirt not change of pants director wake up because when he goes back to his room he has flipflops and is geting back in his shoes .Last weeks episode fancy dress competion ASR cannot call for a cab because his phone battery is dead and then after the competion he calls Khushi , and Aakash  to get the car outside. I try to overlook few bloppers but come on these are obivious ones. Another issue I have with the CV'S, I loved all the tracks but lets face it guys every week another track and no closure to the previous one. Priya like you said, about Khushi what's the problem with her OTT antics, here is the problem one day she gives silent treatment next she does what Anjali wants her to do and no closuer to the previous days behaviour.PHEW done ranting. Sorry guys just had to vent out.
I still love the show and will'nt let any negativity bring down my enthusiasm to watch it.  

Edited by beena14 - 11 April 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupsubiscsNandalalahoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Priya...LMAO...there are 2 petitions out on the forum: one calling for ArHi's DIVORCE & one calling for their UNION!!! Where do we go, oh where do we go now!!!??? ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09subiscssmashitupbeena14

Go to top