Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

priya 🤗

mami's first dialogue and i was...priya teri line!!!! 😃copy right issues definitely!!!😉 absolutely fantastic Crooner...and i loved your opening quote!!!! loved the pics you have used...perfect!!!!⭐️

loved the family scene...bechara ASR...sab ne chance pe dance kar liya!!!! loved the whole family's reaction to swami!!!!😆

thankfully he changed...red shirt acchi toh thi but he was looking so much better in the white one...😳

the tika scene my fav...it was beautiful...don't have words to describe what i felt while watching the scene...and you have explained so well...ki bolne ko kuch raha hi nahin...just enjoy the moment with them!!! btw the scene is a direct lift from judaai...but honestly felt nothing when i watched it in the movie...guess that's the charm of our leads!!!!😃

the boardroom scene was OTT for me...will discuss later also khushi's behaviour and the new entry... actually in a rush but as had reserved for the first time...don't want u to come after me saying reserve karti hai par likhti nahin!!!😛 onek lekhar chilo...kintu time nei...phire aeshe likhbo... 

loved ur side views...specially no.7,8 & 9!!!😆

will come back later for the discussion!!!!

baba re already pg 19!!!! you rock!!!😃

Edited by soni.b - 12 years ago
lovely analysis
i am afraid anji will blame khushi in future
but hoping for the best
super crooner honey...just loved it!!!!
Lovely crooner Priya! Just loved it!

As for Khushi, no comments!!!! Arnav? Top class!!! Even Payal and Akash were good! Naani is always good! And surprise, surprise, absence of Anjali is actually bringing in an interesting interaction between Khushi-Arnav! I always thought somehow she is intimidating towards Arnav! Many of his decisions are influenced by her! So in her absence Chote is going to survive and survive well with Khushi!
i did love the episode... these may be the little signs for arnav to think ... other wise.. but he is not yet connecting any dots... new miss b... i wonder wats her role here... arshi or payesh...

finall on some insght wer nk is gone...to visit family.. hoping he will b back soon... with the camcorder .. if it has any imp.. i mean...😊

just started to follow ur crooner posts from yesterday,

will say  its excellent, amazing writing, thoughtful poetry just in time
not simple add ons , it  has a spark !!!
 lyk ur observations for today,
and i really enjoyed reading it, i guess u made me a permanent reader
for ur crooners !
good job 👏👏👏👏
 & i'm loving it !
Iloved todays episode.
didnt like the boardroom dabba scene 🤢
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Loved the cooner... Beautifully put...
Actually the tika scene reminded me of summit- kumkum scene...
Not comparing it but just saying...Just loved the expressions... His eyes just say it...
I was also wondering wr anji was? But I guess u said it 😉
It's so refreshing to see such posts after the negativity we have n barun bashing...
Thanx a ton priya 🤗
Thankss dear 😊

I can understand u connecting to sumeet-kumkum scenes...they were some lovely moments in their love story !!!

btw Barun bashing 😲😲😲...thats newss to me - kab,kahaan,kyun...share the thread if u can...I mean Khushi bashing is fine - but Barun...what the ???
good post dearEdited by samster03 - 12 years ago
res

edited***

priya m with u abt this suing thing...😆
they are churaying our dialogues out here

ok coming back to episode yesterday nothing great happened apart from tikka portion which was abit rushed
its like CVs ko bahut kaam tha aur soche chalo time pass ke liye ye scene daal dete hain
what the ??? what was the use of that scene it inst as if they are so in love and express it
then the entry of Miss B i literally fell off the chair when i realised that payal is jealous...😆
i simply didnt imagine her that way
and this MIss B is like a duplicate copy of ASR...🤪
wait time B meets A...😆...then what the ensuing drama occurs
and this boardroom thing at least now i am sure ASR didnt study fashion designing either he is done MBA or something similar the way he was talking about graphs n all
reminded me of my MBA classes n the office work now...
and pasta pusta seriously khushi what has happened to your English which was so great when raizada ki bolti band thi...all in all a type of filler episode
and nothing intense happened
i will give 4/5 points 1 extra point for this picture i am still drooling on this

Edited by Shruti_P - 12 years ago