Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 29)

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by Sadie101

Sanju...i really really can't tell u how much i love ur comments hehe

i was loggin off n saw u and just had to comment...
PH7 good one!!
and looks like studies are taking a toll on ur mind hehehe
and khushi is not helping...plus the WW 3 taking place in the forum

i completely agree with you abt khushi n her character
another point! who says u can't do anaylsis etc!!!
*holding chappal in my hand* grrr!!!

PS LOVED the BARUN valley...u know we should all plan a trip there...maybe a place where we all decide to meet up!!!! it will be like one of those reunion type meetings hehe...
acha i really have to go...

LOVE U ALL!!! seriously!!!!

ohh sadie dii...thank you so much...
well studies can only destress me untiill they are of maa fav subjects...
well about the trip we actually should plan to go there...
ohh i feel how lucky people residing there would be...

someone could ask them..."aap kahaan rehten ho??"
reply..."barun meinBlushing"...gutter mind nahi gutter body full on activatedROFL

@soni dii...exactly i also love chem but galileo se mera vivaah pehle hi ho chuka hain...
so sabse pehle pati parmeshwar swami...PHYSICS...

sanju...chal tere pati parmeshwar ke baare me pata toh chala!!!!

exactly the day maine galileo ka chehra dekha tha...

main to wohi fisal gayyi par floor ke normal force ne mujhe bacha liya...
kind of a rabba ve moment for me and maa physics
ROFL

but seriously i had secret fantasies about galileo par shaadi physics se happily ho gayyi thi
ROFL

now some red hot specimen is entering maa region...seriously can lead to maa divorce nowLOL

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 12 April 2012 at 6:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

[QUOTE=arnavandkhushi]
guys seriously you all have to see this post here...

hitlerji ko gussa kyun aata hain..LOL
ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2929428[/QUOTE] Its awesome sanju...loved it!!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanDesai09subiscshoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then AngryAngryAngry 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat LOL

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - ROFL Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

Debu.. Sorry I am getting back to you late but wanted to reply in time.. had so much to say!! You havnt answered me yet..! Gussa ho gayi hai kya?? Unhappy How are you feeling today?? Still low and we are eating your head and pissing you off? Or better than before?

Dont you know why I behave like ASR?? You said yourself he behaves like a scorpion!! Embarrassed And hun.. dont blame me.. I warned you about the Jhansi ki Rani living on in me!!! LOL And dont blame me for the bashing either, you got me into the mood the day before yesterday!! Goaded me into it!!! I was working on it the whole time since then!!! Here's the fruits of my labor!! LOL And now you are promising a bashing crooner again..!!! Tell me.. do I prepare myself or stay calm?

Now I agree with your opinion and understanding of Khushi's portrayal!! But I have certain points to make..! The silent treatment.. was it actually a treatment? I dint think so!! It was a very natural reaction when you are hurt the way ASR had hurt her..! She was hurt and angry! And thus she decided to stay away from him..! I identified with that Khushi!!

She is a flawed character and she has made mistakes before.. we accepted that! But given the list of problems you have mentioned she has, dont you think the child woman is reacting a little weird? Yes.. we all have mood swings!! We all oscillate between tears and giggling every now and then!! Somebody ask me!! Stern Smile But the magnitude of the problems plays a major role in it!!! In her case, the enormity of it is not lost on us!! But on the CVs perhaps!!

I dont mind the ways in which she goes about finding the answers to the puzzle that her marriage is to her!! But there has to be a treatment to it!! Compare the scenes these days to what used to be there before Diwali..! Any scene.. not just Khushi's! The difference is in the treatment of the scenes!! Comedy was also there in the pre diwali scenes, acidity and dhak dhak and all, or on the nainitaal trip!! How I keep replaying those scenes!!

I have a hard time identifying with this new childer than childish Khushi!! I have seen her dignity when ASR announced her marriage plans with Lavanya on Diwali night!! I have seen her care and concern the very day when after the heartbreak and 'get out', she still stops her mother from serving him sweets! I have seen her breaking down into tears at the heartbreak that day! I have seen her self respect  and the fire of the woman scorned in the guest house scene or the boutique scene! I have seen her thoughtfulness in making sugarless mitthai or stopping ASR from having spicy daal even after such an insult!! I have seen her LOVE even when Lavanya was around!! These are all with respect to ASR!! WIth others also, we have seen her in a responsible, mature avataar!! She was the breadwinner of her family, an upright one at that!! You remember Naaniji's words after the cocktail party? Khushi bitiya mein apne umra ke logo se kahin zyada samajhdaari hai! Where is all that??

There are other issues too!! Shouldnt Khushi be shown thinking about how to handle Shyam? His growing advances! Where does Shyam keep disappearing to? Where is Buaji and Khushi's parents concern over her living in the same house as the creep, or even ASR's concern over it for that matter! Where is Bauji?? He doesnt wonder why his favorite child behaved like that? Where is the old bro-sis love and the scenes.. I used to cry watching them earlier!! Where is the relationship, the sharing between Payal and Khushi, living in the same house, both having problems?

I have to say this Debu.. of late, the thing that is consistent in the show is the upheaval in the tracks!! We are also here for entertainment but given the attachment we have with the show.. we  tolerate much of the shortcomings in logic!! But they cant keep playing with our sentiments.. I start getting involeved with the intensity and then Whamm!!! in my face comes the comedy!! It confuses me!! I have to sit and decide after the episode whether I liked it and how much I liked it!!
Earlier.. I simply worshiped the show!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvsoni.bDesai09-FelixFelicis-honeypriya

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then AngryAngryAngry 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat LOL

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - ROFL Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

Debu.. Sorry I am getting back to you late but wanted to reply in time.. had so much to say!! You havnt answered me yet..! Gussa ho gayi hai kya?? Unhappy How are you feeling today?? Still low and we are eating your head and pissing you off? Or better than before?

Dont you know why I behave like ASR?? You said yourself he behaves like a scorpion!! Embarrassed And hun.. dont blame me.. I warned you about the Jhansi ki Rani living on in me!!! LOL And dont blame me for the bashing either, you got me into the mood the day before yesterday!! Goaded me into it!!! I was working on it the whole time since then!!! Here's the fruits of my labor!! LOL And now you are promising a bashing crooner again..!!! Tell me.. do I prepare myself or stay calm?

Now I agree with your opinion and understanding of Khushi's portrayal!! But I have certain points to make..! The silent treatment.. was it actually a treatment? I dint think so!! It was a very natural reaction when you are hurt the way ASR had hurt her..! She was hurt and angry! And thus she decided to stay away from him..! I identified with that Khushi!!

She is a flawed character and she has made mistakes before.. we accepted that! But given the list of problems you have mentioned she has, dont you think the child woman is reacting a little weird? Yes.. we all have mood swings!! We all oscillate between tears and giggling every now and then!! Somebody ask me!! Stern Smile But the magnitude of the problems plays a major role in it!!! In her case, the enormity of it is not lost on us!! But on the CVs perhaps!!

I dont mind the ways in which she goes about finding the answers to the puzzle that her marriage is to her!! But there has to be a treatment to it!! Compare the scenes these days to what used to be there before Diwali..! Any scene.. not just Khushi's! The difference is in the treatment of the scenes!! Comedy was also there in the pre diwali scenes, acidity and dhak dhak and all, or on the nainitaal trip!! How I keep replaying those scenes!!

I have a hard time identifying with this new childer than childish Khushi!! I have seen her dignity when ASR announced her marriage plans with Lavanya on Diwali night!! I have seen her care and concern the very day when after the heartbreak and 'get out', she still stops her mother from serving him sweets! I have seen her breaking down into tears at the heartbreak that day! I have seen her self respect  and the fire of the woman scorned in the guest house scene or the boutique scene! I have seen her thoughtfulness in making sugarless mitthai or stopping ASR from having spicy daal even after such an insult!! I have seen her LOVE even when Lavanya was around!! These are all with respect to ASR!! WIth others also, we have seen her in a responsible, mature avataar!! She was the breadwinner of her family, an upright one at that!! You remember Naaniji's words after the cocktail party? Khushi bitiya mein apne umra ke logo se kahin zyada samajhdaari hai! Where is all that??

There are other issues too!! Shouldnt Khushi be shown thinking about how to handle Shyam? His growing advances! Where does Shyam keep disappearing to? Where is Buaji and Khushi's parents concern over her living in the same house as the creep, or even ASR's concern over it for that matter! Where is Bauji?? He doesnt wonder why his favorite child behaved like that? Where is the old bro-sis love and the scenes.. I used to cry watching them earlier!! Where is the relationship, the sharing between Payal and Khushi, living in the same house, both having problems?

I have to say this Debu.. of late, the thing that is consistent in the show is the upheaval in the tracks!! We are also here for entertainment but given the attachment we have with the show.. we  tolerate much of the shortcomings in logic!! But they cant keep playing with our sentiments.. I start getting involeved with the intensity and then Whamm!!! in my face comes the comedy!! It confuses me!! I have to sit and decide after the episode whether I liked it and how much I liked it!!

sanju is serious now and  dii awesome reply but wanna jot down what i feel here...

first the blue bold one...
dii the whole status quo has changed from what it was before cause of the situations now...
i watched yesterday's epi again and yeh lo i noticed a big clue from the cv's we all are forgetting...
when khushi met bubbly what bubbly said...something related to age stuff naa ki yeh aap jaise umar ke log nahin karte...
BINGO from cv's...khushi was transformed because of the situations and this whole MU in which she was again heart broken by her ranjha...diwali was the first one...then this whole MU track...
people change because situations make them to so i guess that's the case with khushi and cv's introducing the kid track is the revival of khushi now...everything is falling into place now...
khushi got a bit lost in her way and this kid would just help her to come out of it the bubbly way...

now the red one...
khushi will only worry about arnav here cause for you that person matters who affect you and this is a truth that she has a pure connection with arnav  as compared to the creepwa...so why should she bother about him...yaa i know he is a hell dangerously funny person but for khushi he has yet not done anything drastic...to trigger her so she is quite for sometime(even i dunno how much time...)

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 12 April 2012 at 6:40am

-carpediem-Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
not episode, but ur post was worth reading di! why m thinking to give it another chance,m going to watch the epi as i haven't yet coz of all the post nd comments on it lol
tika scene was fab nd u described it beautifully ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09-FelixFelicis-honeypriya

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey crooner buddies...how r u all?
having good time here?
priya,kaisan ho?tabiyat teek tak??????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-FelixFelicis-shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Nahi gussa nahi hui...was not well...so wrapped up work early in off and got bck home...tried taking a short nap...and was on Sathya's post giving a long reply to Doods...

Nahi y u guys will be pissing me off...everyone has their individual opinions and view points...the whole Forum is boiling with the same argument...so everyone gonna be right...i had my own view so said that...

yup Scorpions LOL yup bashing is all welcome...the consensus is show is going pathetic...so bashing is justified...i hv my characteristic prob that even with the defects - i found the weight of the poistives more...thats again my personal opinion...i see the story as story - not wat Cvs should be doing or not doing - its like the faults and rights in my life - I am responsible - there is no Creative dept responsible for it...so if I hv to analyse - i'll analyse my actions - same way i do with Fiction - analyse the character and reasons or logics behind that !!!

Totally agree !!!

There has been a lot of difference since then - both the characters have had gone thru monumental changes...yess but that was the golden phase..

Agree to that too on an extent - but wat did that samajhdari brought her - he made her sleep outside...the other day she hurt her hand...the other day he denied the holi and then the stage confession - at his will he orders her around...made her life a quoestion mark - she doesnt know wat tomorrow holds for her - fine even agreed to everything above...right now she is extremely irritated - for her logics have failed her - the only thing she knows is he gets annoyed with her for each action and maybe that will bring sm answers !!!
Well totally agree...there have been many inconsictencies - but in a Daily they pick up issues track by track mostly - right now its correcting the Khushi - Arnav equation - suddebly when needed they'll jump on the other tracjks - thats how erratic Indian television works - its never logical !!!

i get it Shweta...99.9% of the viewers is not happy with the show...nothing can be done for that right...its at Cvs disposal...we can either like it or banish it - so for me I chose to like it - cause I want more of the story at the end of the day - this show saved me from Personal crisis - from depression - it still makes me happy at the end of the day ...ther are days whn I go back to my depression , this show pulls me out of it..I have had problems with the script earlier...i still do have now and then - but I still dont agree to the sudden uproar thats been there since yesterday ...I am more of an ASR supporter may be - but for me I have never liked Khushi any time any less - so what do I say more...I still worship the show - I used to be a multiple channel multiple serials viewer - even wid hectic schedules i hv watched 4-5 serials at a time - now I dnt watch any channel - and for weeks no other show...well the day the show doesnt work for me, then I'll call quits but i dnt look that happening anytime soon - i watched the last nite epi thrice and evry time there was a new side in ArHi relation i saw !!!

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09-FelixFelicis-

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Rashmi...gud to have you back!!! Hug   I always ignore posts that are OTT, yaat! if I can offer something reasonable, I chime in! I've never been on any forum as split as this one...Having said that, I really appreciate this space & reading FFs by a couple of my other friends! It's my tonic for all things ArHi! Smile

Anjali,sorry for this late reply...seroiusly this negativity is getting on my nerves..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09honeypriya

Go to top