Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 28)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

me lost patience nevertheless tum aur Rashmi datey rahoLOL,,,,nice crooner btw! great positivity dear!

piinned up all my hopes for tomorrow! hopefully it'll get back..on track

thanxx Zoha...i am no way close to Rashmi...she is after all 10000 wonder nw LOL she is way more positive !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

priya Hug

mami's first dialogue and i was...priya teri line!!!! Big smilecopy right issues definitely!!!Wink absolutely fantastic Crooner...and i loved your opening quote!!!! loved the pics you have used...perfect!!!!Star

loved the family scene...bechara ASR...sab ne chance pe dance kar liya!!!! loved the whole family's reaction to swami!!!!LOL

thankfully he changed...red shirt acchi toh thi but he was looking so much better in the white one...Embarrassed

the tika scene my fav...it was beautiful...don't have words to describe what i felt while watching the scene...and you have explained so well...ki bolne ko kuch raha hi nahin...just enjoy the moment with them!!! btw the scene is a direct lift from judaai...but honestly felt nothing when i watched it in the movie...guess that's the charm of our leads!!!!Big smile

the boardroom scene was OTT for me...will discuss later also khushi's behaviour and the new entry... actually in a rush but as had reserved for the first time...don't want u to come after me saying reserve karti hai par likhti nahin!!!Tongue onek lekhar chilo...kintu time nei...phire aeshe likhbo... 

loved ur side views...specially no.7,8 & 9!!!LOL

will come back later for the discussion!!!!

baba re already pg 19!!!! you rock!!!Big smile

thnxx Soni...aajkal pages khub taratari fill hochche...no idea LOL

wel loved wat u said...aar for the same points u''ll see my views in the discussion thread...

kaal episode e main problem was in the executuion level...

thanxxx dear for all the views !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner Smile Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again Clap 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs Angry

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down Wink 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense Thumbs Up 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished Smile 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff Day Dreaming Did she feel fr a millisecond Confused The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues Blushing His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way Clap Clap 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute Day Dreaming Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me LOL 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

Thanxxx Suvi,...loved wat u said ...and totally agree to ur views...ya even the time slot i know thats a lame excuse for not giving the Promo !!!

Gauri's accident has made BV jump on the Trps again !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by Sadie101

Sanju...i really really can't tell u how much i love ur comments hehe

i was loggin off n saw u and just had to comment...
PH7 good one!!
and looks like studies are taking a toll on ur mind hehehe
and khushi is not helping...plus the WW 3 taking place in the forum

i completely agree with you abt khushi n her character
another point! who says u can't do anaylsis etc!!!
*holding chappal in my hand* grrr!!!

PS LOVED the BARUN valley...u know we should all plan a trip there...maybe a place where we all decide to meet up!!!! it will be like one of those reunion type meetings hehe...
acha i really have to go...

LOVE U ALL!!! seriously!!!!

ohh sadie dii...thank you so much...
well studies can only destress me untiill they are of maa fav subjects...
well about the trip we actually should plan to go there...
ohh i feel how lucky people residing there would be...

someone could ask them..."aap kahaan rehten ho??"
reply..."barun meinBlushing"...gutter mind nahi gutter body full on activatedROFL

@soni dii...exactly i also love chem but galileo se mera vivaah pehle hi ho chuka hain...
so sabse pehle pati parmeshwar swami...PHYSICS...
ROFL

sanju...chal tere pati parmeshwar ke baare me pata toh chala!!!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushisinghr

just started to follow ur crooner posts from yesterday,

will say  its excellent, amazing writing, thoughtful poetry just in time
not simple add ons , it  has a spark !!!
 lyk ur observations for today,
and i really enjoyed reading it, i guess u made me a permanent reader
for ur crooners !
good job ClapClapClapClap
 & i'm loving it !
Thanksss so much dear Smile
would love to hear from u regularly Smile

-carpediem-Desai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Lovely crooner Priya! Just loved it!

As for Khushi, no comments!!!! Arnav? Top class!!! Even Payal and Akash were good! Naani is always good! And surprise, surprise, absence of Anjali is actually bringing in an interesting interaction between Khushi-Arnav! I always thought somehow she is intimidating towards Arnav! Many of his decisions are influenced by her! So in her absence Chote is going to survive and survive well with Khushi!
thanxxx dear Smile long time Confused

loved ur line - So in her absence Chote is going to survive and survive well with Khushi!

-carpediem-Desai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Honey sweety once again congs for your tagline used on the serial.
I was jumping when I saw it dear. Felt so happy.
This crooner is again a fav update.
I loved the episode thoroughly.
Specially the tillak part oh that was so emotional and I am damn sure arnav got it this time.
bs was exceptionally good. I agree to what you say what a maturity he has gained boss. Hats off.
I loved the convo on the dining table..nani was too good and arnav totally a husband material this time
Arnav you look fab in red...you khushi definaely has an eye of beauty...(Implies on you as well)
Sanaya again what a change in expression during the tikka scene. You were spot on.
Cv's once again great job.
This time khushi a step ahead.
I hope the distance gets minimised as soon as possible. And agar is tarha aap dono ek dusre ke kareeb ane lage na jante huya to woh din dur nahi hai.
Honey dear why do I have a feeling that khushi is going to hug arnav tomorrow? As she will be totally panicky after arnav faints and she will be totally feeling sorry to put arnav in this state.
Thanxxx so much dear...seeing ur PM first thing made me so happy Smile

loved ur positivity...

yup all hopes on distance getting minimised soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

priya Hug

mami's first dialogue and i was...priya teri line!!!! Big smilecopy right issues definitely!!!Wink absolutely fantastic Crooner...and i loved your opening quote!!!! loved the pics you have used...perfect!!!!Star

loved the family scene...bechara ASR...sab ne chance pe dance kar liya!!!! loved the whole family's reaction to swami!!!!LOL

thankfully he changed...red shirt acchi toh thi but he was looking so much better in the white one...Embarrassed

the tika scene my fav...it was beautiful...don't have words to describe what i felt while watching the scene...and you have explained so well...ki bolne ko kuch raha hi nahin...just enjoy the moment with them!!! btw the scene is a direct lift from judaai...but honestly felt nothing when i watched it in the movie...guess that's the charm of our leads!!!!Big smile

the boardroom scene was OTT for me...will discuss later also khushi's behaviour and the new entry... actually in a rush but as had reserved for the first time...don't want u to come after me saying reserve karti hai par likhti nahin!!!Tongue onek lekhar chilo...kintu time nei...phire aeshe likhbo... 

loved ur side views...specially no.7,8 & 9!!!LOL

will come back later for the discussion!!!!

baba re already pg 19!!!! you rock!!!Big smile

thnxx Soni...aajkal pages khub taratari fill hochche...no idea LOL

wel loved wat u said...aar for the same points u''ll see my views in the discussion thread...

kaal episode e main problem was in the executuion level...

thanxxx dear for all the views !!!
priya...you and your crooner is rocking yaar!!!  pages toh fill hobei...aaj koto opar neeche korechi...bolte parbo na...tar por ja heavy discussion!!! ekdom tired hoye gelam!!!LOL
btw read your comment...i agree to some extent but as i said its the execution of the scene that bothered me as it implies differently on khushi's character!!! so all my issue is with the cvs and the director...not with khushi's character!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhan

Go to top