Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 27)

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Sanju...i really really can't tell u how much i love ur comments hehe

i was loggin off n saw u and just had to comment...
PH7 good one!!
and looks like studies are taking a toll on ur mind hehehe
and khushi is not helping...plus the WW 3 taking place in the forum

i completely agree with you abt khushi n her character
another point! who says u can't do anaylsis etc!!!
*holding chappal in my hand* grrr!!!

PS LOVED the BARUN valley...u know we should all plan a trip there...maybe a place where we all decide to meet up!!!! it will be like one of those reunion type meetings hehe...
acha i really have to go...

LOVE U ALL!!! seriously!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09-FelixFelicis-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Sanju...i really really can't tell u how much i love ur comments hehe

i was loggin off n saw u and just had to comment...
PH7 good one!!
and looks like studies are taking a toll on ur mind hehehe
and khushi is not helping...plus the WW 3 taking place in the forum

i completely agree with you abt khushi n her character
another point! who says u can't do anaylsis etc!!!
*holding chappal in my hand* grrr!!!

PS LOVED the BARUN valley...u know we should all plan a trip there...maybe a place where we all decide to meet up!!!! it will be like one of those reunion type meetings hehe...
acha i really have to go...

LOVE U ALL!!! seriously!!!!

ohh sadie dii...thank you so much...
well studies can only destress me untiill they are of maa fav subjects...
well about the trip we actually should plan to go there...
ohh i feel how lucky people residing there would be...

someone could ask them..."aap kahaan rehten ho??"
reply..."barun meinBlushing"...gutter mind nahi gutter body full on activatedROFL

@soni dii...exactly i also love chem but galileo se mera vivaah pehle hi ho chuka hain...
so sabse pehle pati parmeshwar swami...PHYSICS...
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-soni.bDesai09honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sask.ch1

res

First of all it was a lovely crooner as usual. I am waiting for this for a long time because yesterday i missed it.  The title of the crooner is so apt.Embarrassed
Coming to the crooner yes i too felt that Anjali's absence in the family gathering is an indication to something. For this i will stick to your theory and wait and watch. Day by day we are lead into the deepness of maze. So many puzzles to be solved, that's what it is making this serial interesting and yet impatient, to move forward. Like hate and love, bashers /critics and loyals / encouragers LOL LOL.

The best moment of the epi is what everyone is dreamily talking about the famous Tikka scene. Wow! beautiful and best till date. The love passing through their eyes is visible and felt. Sarun did it outstandingly. Clap Clap Clap

I didn't find Kushi's behavior at all OTT, because Sanaya portrayed well in showing the hidden hurt, pain and as a desperate one to find her answers with her so called OTT behavior. She is unable to bear the hate and can't stay near her loved one because she knows she will give into her feelings when he is around, whether he loves or hates her. 

But here the turning point is Arnav is making difficult for her by giving into her antics. He is showing irritation but it is not strong from the heart rather he is letting her have her way so that she will be with him talking and seeing his face. For him it matter only is that she is talking.
The 2days absence had a strong impact on him. So he even wear what he dislike more.LOL But he is so hot in that dazzled pink. Embarrassed LOL

Swami is really enjoying the 'pati seva kartavya' by his patni.LOL

Loved the epi. 'Bubbly' nuts to crack tomorrow on-wards.Wink

My pic of the day isHeart 

Ps. pics credit Shruti.

Loved ur post swtz...sorry couldnt reply the PM earlier...

and the pics u used to share the views tell a story of their own...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

omg i missed a lot here...
yahaan to world war chal raha hain par mere iss nanhe se dimaag ko pata nahin chal rahaan hain that who is ranting whom and who is going to rant today...

yeh rant rant ke chakkar ne mera bheja rent pe bech diya hain...ROFL

now coming to khushi's antics...you know i am kind of neutral here(priya dii will know the history of me being neutral and pH 7 kahaani...not to forget lots and lots of waterLOL)

one side of the coin her antics are going OTT but on the other side she is frustrated that a person who is solely responsible for doing his life upside down from day 1...yeah exactly day 1 of the episode is not giving a verbal conversation with her to at least make her aware of the matter of what the hell is the status quo of their relationship...sometimes i feel if i was khushi..(god forbid i would say nobody should get a destiny like her...) what would i do in all the situations...

the fact that sets khushi apart is her character only which is totally apt as her name...she is aptly described by his husband as"thodi pagal hain..."

only once she tried to be mature and not disclose all the shyam fiasco to anjali and arnav and see what results she is facing now...

just give it a thought...but remember i am pH 7ROFL

aur agar kuch bolna hain to...

I AM READY WITH MY ACID ARMYROFL

i tell you acid is always added to water not water to acid
ROFLROFLROFL

i warn you i have totally lost it...oopsie rented itROFL
Sanju awsm post...but like I dnt remember i told...keeping the Gifs aside...i love ur analysis a lot...u see it more clear and just love the way u express it...

Oh ya the PH scale - thats one of the most hilarious and best post of urs till date Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09-FelixFelicis-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-tch tch..! itna krodh swami!! LOL

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Khushi's surprise at Akash's excitement on the doorbell!! Loved it!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Payal's relief on seeing the cutooo!! Nice!!

-Did Maami really say bye to Khushi?? Shocked

-Finally a reference to NK's departure!!

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Jaoo!! Another wow!!! Blushing

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

-Khushi's salwar and earring sucked!!
Dead Those velvets!!! Angry

-While Arnav looked yummmazzzing in Akash's shirt!!! Day Dreaming

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

Haan Shweta...Hum kahan they LOL 

Gr8 post dear, @bold absolutely bang on. Anjali's absence does hv sm relevance & Priya captured it very well.

The teeka scene was made even more special by the 'Khushi'...Maar dala re BlushingAnd that white shirt, shirt ki toh shobha hi badh gayi jab Barun ne usse pehna.

Chalo NK ka reference toh aya, seems he might make a comeback soon.

And Khushi's tacky outfits & jewellery...Lets not even get started dear Angry

Now abt the controversial office scene. Before that thodi bhoomika banati hoon. Did she bother that he didnt eat breakfast ?? No she was more interested in irritating him further by the non-stop Swami chants.

Now she takes khanna to the office in that steel tiffin ( Hellooo...heard of Tupperware guys)... What irkes me the most is that she doesnt care if he has eaten or not. She went there to irritate him further & embarass him in front of his employees. She always knew that he would not eat her food. And when he asked her to leave , she was more than happy at her victory & pats herself for the same. BTW the Jao was quite polite as per ASR standards.

Shutting down the laptops, and I kept wondering abt data loss Shocked She has barged into his office earlier as well but that was before marriage. Why create a scene in office now? At home, she ensured that the tensions between them didnt come out in the open. So ab kya hua??

I am so eager to see whats happens tonite. Will she be forgiven easily? Matlab do aansu bahaye, khana khilaya aur ho gaya Angry She needs to realise her mistake & if CVs make her go back to another round of weird tactics then...

Another thing, ASR had ordered his employees not to call her Bhabhi but yesterday it was back to Khusi Bhabhi ( oye naam toh theek se pronounce karle Confused)

Priya...Plz gussa nahi hona aur ande mat marna...U know I am vegetarian Wink 

Suvi!! Aaj toh ande padenge hi padenge!! Dekh abhi Debu chup chap se dekh rahi hai hamari ranting!! Next direct waar!! I am already so scared of today's crooner!!! We are gonna get bashed badly!! ROFL ROFL

Bhoomika sahi baandhi hai!! When I saw the monumental Qutab Minar lunch box, I thought chalo... at least she is taking the food to him!! But kar lo baat!! She barged in and shuru!! Even i was thinking of data loss!! You bet!! LOL And where's the privacy of a couple seriously!! Come on!! ASR has a reputation to maintain!!

And then the wicked smile after she is told to go away!! I expected her to worry that he has not eaten and tell some staff or Shukla ji to take care of it!! But no.. she has more plans!! Ouch

Then today they are gonna show that she will finish off the dinner and then cook for him while he waits!! I hope he is just acting it out and not actually fainting!!! Angry

Now the KHUSSSI Bhabhi!!!! Dead  Even I noticed that!! ROFL And then Jalebi he wants!!! Huh!!! Dead

Dead
chupchaap ? i think i gave a long reply sm time back...unless u missed it !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

guys seriously you all have to see this post here...

hitlerji ko gussa kyun aata hain..LOL
ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2929428

-carpediem-soni.bDesai09honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

res

Edit:

Lovely song and quite positive Crooner Gurl !! ClapClapHug
Devdas is one of my fav character of Sharatchandra (i like all of his characters)
but not this movie..still I like this song..Big smile

u know Priya..I was thinking of filing a case against PH..how could they steal your dialogue for the opening sceneShocked..kidding me..but I know we all had that batti jalaofying moment as soon as we heard it...Pls gurl !! patent karwa lo crooner ka..idhar khatra hai creativity chori hone ka...rather I would suggest they take you onboard..atleast we'll get many positive , droolworthy, hawwwttt glimpses of someone..*cough* EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am just amazed how these days Arnav & Khushi are fighting in Public..earlier when they did not have right (lawfully) on one another, they used to fight alone..nowdays they just need the opportunity..they start fighting, complaining infront of everyone..be it family or office..How funnily sweet was that when Arnav started complaining about SWAMI thing? Looks like Arnav bitwa is getting deported back to his childhood...complaining for each silly thing to his teacher..ROFLROFLROFL

Bas karo KKGSr !! Hamare hottie ki bahut band baja rahi ho..
NAR MUKTI MORCHA / NAR SANGHARSH SAMITI ko le ke RM ke aage dharna de doongi..Not so Gentleman Aadmi ki value hi nahin hai..AngryLOL

I think I have got the reason for Anjie absence..she must have gone for shopping for new SareesAngry..Khushi ke aise din kab aayenge Day Dreaming...ok time for some seriousness..I would like to see little negative streak of Anjie..I have seen some of Daljeet in serial choona hai aasmaan..she was quite good at psychotic depiction ( yehan bhi apne snakewa ke liye use psychosis hai  LOLLOL)..GH and Arshad ji, Please dont make her act like KOKILA atleast later.

Loved Akash shirt on BS..he should endorse COTTONWORLD product too..Thumbs UpCool
he has got quite a lean frame..looked quite young in that..I realized why eastern India is having nice weather now..udhar to koi hai nahin hotness badhaane ko..idhar Western Ghat mein koi to garmi badha raha hai..aur hum cool-cool feel nahin kar paa rahe hain..Damn those talcum powder ads !! sabko sue kar doongi..waqt pe kaam nahin aate..AngryAngry 

I am disappointed with Fatty B ..Beti B nahin kah sakti..pata nahin kiski BETI hai ya BETA hai..kyunki wo to BAL KRISHNA thi apne last act mein (on colors)..i guess for almost 2 years..why has she come with only school bag..no one accompanied her in Delhi..seriously DELHI DAREDEVILS team mein use include karna chaahiye..I dont like kids who behave more than of their age..it kills their innocence..rather I liked Nikhil..he was cute in his own way...Clap let see why she has come..D'oh

Very true Priya ..Tika scene reminded me of Diwali missing kiss scene..ek kiss to banta tha boss..chalo koi nahin..like those small missed moments which make my stomach flutter..the moment she put tika on her i knew that she is gonna put tika on him like that..afterall whats the point of watching incessantly bollywood movies till date if I cant anticipate whats coming..It has taken me back to Saudagar movie..ILU-ILU waali movieSillySilly..wohin dekha tha pehli baar bachpan mein..Barun was just out of this world in that scene..need to patent his puppy eyed look..My favourite of him is his light, restrained gulp which apperas quite natural and heart-wrenching in many scenes..hai kya ye ladka ?? Star
i am imagining the gulp while sitting in office nowDay Dreaming..kya haal bana rakha hai maine apna...Wink

na din ka pata hai na raat ka...
ye bata de  ZAALIM,
kaun sa din rakha hai hamari mulaqat ka Day Dreaming
(hum to faintiya hi jaayenge)

Khusi being the prankster got caught in her action..they are really made for each other..they do the same thing all the time..ROFL

Wished that they could have prolonged on Khushi reaction more..i love watching Khushi concern, love for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Cvs need to stress little more on that aspect..though she has quite progressed in this relation..in boardroom, when he was stopping her initially..she had kept her hands on his chest quite casually..those are quite natural and subtle touches..i guess director tells them for such smaller things..hope so..Smile

Precap: is there any chance of Arnav enacting the fainting sequence to annoy her ? let see how it comes tonight.Wink

PS: Priya, I guess we are quite near to MU clearing..enough time has gone in 6 months in IPK LOL thats why ASR was talking about Q3..its party time..Party...

PS : Our Payalia is getting lots of advertisements these days..I have come across 2 ads in last 10 days..man ..she looked good in those ads..dont worry those were not "KAYAM CHURNA" ads ROFL (nycil and some other ad showed during IPK)

Idhar Bhi Udhar Bhi, Yahan Bhi Wahan Bhi
Dono Taraf Lagi Yeh Aag, Dono Taraf Jagi Yeh Paas
Hum Tum Kitne Door Door Door Kitne Paas
Kitne Door Kitne Paas !!!
You know seriously this time I am counting - hat trick...kahi tu phir gaayab nahi ho gayi na...

Loved ur post like always...Devdas movie is no was Devdas the actual story...ya I am a big Sharatchandra fan too...

hahah patent karwa lenge...par agar Cvs kuch hamaari fariyadein aur sun lenge - so will let them happily do sm more plagiarism - i dnt mind overdose of drooling effect LOL

Ya yetserday the complains and fights at the table was not only sweet - but a subtle yet big progress - earlier it was all private - coz they had no realisation or acceptance of their relation - now slowly or say one of the first times he did a family talk - something of normalcy in a marital life - complaining - he is accepting her infront of everyone..."isse puchiye mujhe kis naam se bula rahi thi" thats y I said this familiar acceptance and love bickerings which the rest of the family is seeing  - Anjali is not seeing...

Wardrobe - i hv given up commenting on them lately - no point LOL

Btw bubbly - irritating - there are such cute kids around - the onle who plays Mishti in SGP or even the girl who played Prerna's daughter...I mean look at the kids in Parvariish - brilliant...i never liked her in Bal Krishna either - she never suited the character...watever...anyways they better use her for some proper purpose in the script - otherwise i still do not see any reason to introduce a new character - they have enough in the show to form an IPL team LOL

loved all that u said - arrey Payali ads ka to bolo hi mat - go to Big Cinemas and in the reliance ads u'll only c her LOL

Kahaan gaya hamaara paint adCry

ya MU is clearing in Q2 only ROFL

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09pc_pals

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

guys seriously you all have to see this post here...

hitlerji ko gussa kyun aata hain..LOL
ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2929428
haha ROFLROFLROFL
saw that earlier its just oitstanding work !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09-FelixFelicis-

Go to top