Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 24)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-tch tch..! itna krodh swami!! LOL

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Khushi's surprise at Akash's excitement on the doorbell!! Loved it!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Payal's relief on seeing the cutooo!! Nice!!

-Did Maami really say bye to Khushi?? Shocked

-Finally a reference to NK's departure!!

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Jaoo!! Another wow!!! Blushing

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

-Khushi's salwar and earring sucked!!
Dead Those velvets!!! Angry

-While Arnav looked yummmazzzing in Akash's shirt!!! Day Dreaming

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

shwetaaa...kaahaan thi tum??? me and ishii were going shweta missing since morning LOL
@bold --- awww that scene...Day Dreaming

Loved ur comments sweetz!!!!!!Smile cv's are on a torture spree...either assault the character or us..without giving a promo also LOLLOL

Suba.. Hug I was just going to comment on your lyrics spree!!! Itne saare pages hain ki catch up karne mein haalat kharaab!!!

What a post sweetheart!! You are one of the most optimistic of us!! I have seen that!! Always waiting for the better episodes!! Loved all those lyrics again!! Aur bilkul suitable hai saare!! Debu wala bhi!! Thumbs Up

Kuchh khaas hai kuchh paas hai.. And my favorite one again hum me tum me kuchh toh hai!! How do you remember so many songs at once ya!!! Lovely!! Clap

I saw your and Ishii's comments!! Hug Was so tied up since morning!! Abhi time mila toh seedha forum pe!!! LOL

Yesterday.. teeka scene stole away our hearts!! Lekin baaki ka toh you have read, what I think!! But ek baat par I am absolutely with you.. Promo mat do, filler epsode do, kuchh karo, I am also not leaving this show!! I am with it until it lasts!!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09subiscshoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

CryConfusedres

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry
Ishii...great post!!! loved ur take on the epi!!
@bold...agree...specially the part abt khushi being caring even when the person has wronged her!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by subiscs

Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-tch tch..! itna krodh swami!! LOL

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Khushi's surprise at Akash's excitement on the doorbell!! Loved it!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Payal's relief on seeing the cutooo!! Nice!!

-Did Maami really say bye to Khushi?? Shocked

-Finally a reference to NK's departure!!

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Jaoo!! Another wow!!! Blushing

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

-Khushi's salwar and earring sucked!!
Dead Those velvets!!! Angry

-While Arnav looked yummmazzzing in Akash's shirt!!! Day Dreaming

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

shwetaaa...kaahaan thi tum??? me and ishii were going shweta missing since morning LOL
@bold --- awww that scene...Day Dreaming

Loved ur comments sweetz!!!!!!Smile cv's are on a torture spree...either assault the character or us..without giving a promo also LOLLOL

Suba.. Hug I was just going to comment on your lyrics spree!!! Itne saare pages hain ki catch up karne mein haalat kharaab!!!

What a post sweetheart!! You are one of the most optimistic of us!! I have seen that!! Always waiting for the better episodes!! Loved all those lyrics again!! Aur bilkul suitable hai saare!! Debu wala bhi!! Thumbs Up

Kuchh khaas hai kuchh paas hai.. And my favorite one again hum me tum me kuchh toh hai!! How do you remember so many songs at once ya!!! Lovely!! Clap

I saw your and Ishii's comments!! Hug Was so tied up since morning!! Abhi time mila toh seedha forum pe!!! LOL

Yesterday.. teeka scene stole away our hearts!! Lekin baaki ka toh you have read, what I think!! But ek baat par I am absolutely with you.. Promo mat do, filler epsode do, kuchh karo, I am also not leaving this show!! I am with it until it lasts!!! Embarrassed

patha nahin yaar...how i rem the lyrics...!!!! big time srk fan okay and i wanted to include that song...i donno if it actually gelled with what i wrote...and nowadays..
patha nahin main bol rahi hoon ya har waqt sar pe chada hua arhi ka paagalpan LOLLOL..
cv's dekh lena..itna hit hai humara show..am quoting dialogues and what not.LOL..
aur i donno aap log kahan kho gaye hain???Confused
if i listen into any song...i picturise them these days tho lyrics doesnt go ouuta memory i guess LOLLOL

i cant stop watching it...cant stop cribbing or ranting if something goes wrong...and cant stop believing that things will be okay also...

relationship with the show is as complicated as arhi's----- LOL 

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhanhoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hi girls!!!

am back!!! don't believe in bashing but yes discussing is good...and all my issues are directed towards cvs!!! yesterday i was ok with the epi...loved the tika scene and the family scene...

coming to the office bit...it was OTT!!! now for me mami is the most OTT character then followed by khushi...yes she goes over board at times!! her behaviour is childish at times but that also is acceptable!!! what i did not like abt the scene was its execution...she wants to irritate him...fine but what i felt is why make it public...would have been far better if the employees were excused and then she go on with her drama...making a scene in front of the employees doesn't sit well with me...she is upset accepted...but its personal...therefore whatever she did at home is still acceptable but why make it public...didn't like her smiling after she left the office...he has not eaten since morning and all she thinks of his getting angry...no can't accept that she has always been concerned abt his condition even when he was mean to her...so now its difficult to see her smile.

moreover i don't get it...if she wants him to confess or get her answers why irritate him...irritating him will only make him angry and he rarely does anything but behave badly when angry...that also has mellowed down...now a days he shows a lot of restrain despite her childish antics!!! the only time she has got any response from him is when he is emotionally charged...don't know what she will get out of him by behaving this way...as per the precap he is going to faint and khushi will definitely drop the swami and kartavya drama...

btw i have no problem with khushi as a character... its the cvs and the discontinuity in the characters and tracks which bother me...i don't mind her trying different ways so that she can get a reaction from arnav but can they keep it within their char deewari!!!!

Soni!!! Thumbs Up Perfect sense this makes!!! Clap My thoughts exactly!!

Its the CVs I am upset with too! Khushi's character is my favorite in the show!! I loved her childish acts!! I still do!! But sometimes the CVs take it overboard!! Like Debu said in the crooner, thin ice they are walking on!! But the thing is, this walking is continuing for too long!!

I am absolutely in agreement with your view that she should have excused the others and then went on with her antics in the boardroom!!! why create such a nasty impression of yourself, putting your husband's reputation at stake, and also your relationship in full view of others!!

I dont understand when she is hurt, angry and upset with him, or when she is irritating him to make him kick her out of RM and when she is goading him to get her answers and maybe even his confession!! They should show her thought process!!

This constant switching of the track is a little confusing and irritating too!!

-carpediem-Desai09soni.bhoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

CryConfusedres

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry
@bold...agree...specially the part abt khushi being caring even when the person has wronged her!!

Hi Soni.. Hug

I was about to reply to your post..

And if you have been reading my posts for today, you would know how I am with you about everything you said in ur post.. The boardroom scene could have been handled very differently and so is Khushi's character portrayal..

Tell you the truth I will be damned if I utter my displeasure abt Khushi's character protrayal one more time and those who are reading my comments, by this point would throw me our of Crooner. LOL  LOL  LOL

-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Lovely crooner babes Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Priyaji, kya kar diya gana dekhkar rula diya  still loved it. I have a strong feeling the CV's are reading your crooners,  first they used your OS idea of Khushi tutoring the Kids at RM and now your title from yesterday. Take a bow , you are a star  
Coming back to the episode, it was not bad the tika scene was to die for. Fantastic chemistry between ARHi. I hope we get to see and the CV's use the eye contact chemistry between the two. They are so comfortable with eachother it comes out naturally , don't think even they know when the camera is rolling. SArun  for the tikka scene.
Anjali, like you said ,has been missing a lot lately wonder what the CV's have up their sleeves. Maybe we as viewers are looking too much into it. Lets see how next week shapes up.
 Love the fact ASR has changed so much after marriage, the office scene was a classic example. He respects Khushi not shouting at her looking at the employees and then changing positions so they don't see them arguing.
ASR you are banned from wearing white ,nazaar nahi hatati kisi aur ko dekhaneki even if there are other actors mouthing dialoges.
The direction is deteriorating for sure they need to pay attention to details. Today's episode ASR came down with the red shirt for breakfast with shoes on. He goes to AAkash's room for a shirt not change of pants director wake up because when he goes back to his room he has flipflops and is geting back in his shoes .Last weeks episode fancy dress competion ASR cannot call for a cab because his phone battery is dead and then after the competion he calls Khushi , and Aakash  to get the car outside. I try to overlook few bloppers but come on these are obivious ones. Another issue I have with the CV'S, I loved all the tracks but lets face it guys every week another track and no closure to the previous one. Priya like you said, about Khushi what's the problem with her OTT antics, here is the problem one day she gives silent treatment next she does what Anjali wants her to do and no closuer to the previous days behaviour.PHEW done ranting. Sorry guys just had to vent out.
I still love the show and will'nt let any negativity bring down my enthusiasm to watch it.  
hi beena di!!! great post!!
@ bold...even i noticed the bloopers...going by their record...soon we can have a separate section on it!!!LOL
as far as khushi's behaviour is concerned that has become the main point of discussion for past 2 days!!! the cvs have been doing so for quite some time!!!Ouch

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

CryConfusedres

Edited:

Re Edited:

Hi Soni.. Hug

I was about to reply to your post..

And if you have been reading my posts for today, you would know how I am with you about everything you said in ur post.. The boardroom scene could have been handled very differently and so is Khushi's character portrayal..

Tell you the truth I will be damned if I utter my displeasure abt Khushi's character protrayal one more time and those who are reading my comments, by this point would throw me our of Crooner. LOL  LOL  LOL
Ishii think abt me...i ended up making 2 posts today and one exclusively on khushi and the boardroom scene!!! mera kya hoga???LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09

Go to top