Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 23)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner Smile Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again Clap 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs Angry

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down Wink 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense Thumbs Up 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished Smile 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff Day Dreaming Did she feel fr a millisecond Confused The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues Blushing His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way Clap Clap 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute Day Dreaming Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me LOL 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

@ bold: Absolutely fantastic dear!! I agree!!! Thumbs Up

@bold blue: Bang on!! My point exactly!!! I have always loved Khushi more!! How can I bash her and her behavior!! Disapprove I have always said I am biased towards her!! But the way they play around with her portrayal makes me sad!!

And Suvi.. Of course, she read our discussion, she dint comment on it then!! Instead she went and scolded us on the main post itself!!! Shocked She gets us ready for the bashing!! And when we do it, she bashes us!! Ouch I am like so pissed!! I got the message last night itself when I read the crooner!! I was not going to come up with my opinion of the episode today!! But then I thought! No!! I would rather yell at her!!! Back!!
Dead

Shweta, even I got her hint frm the Crooner. Aur main toh Priya ke gusse se itna dar gayi that I didnt touch upon the office scene in my post Cry When I had so much to say & vent out my frustration on this khana issue. But...Unhappy I dont know whether I should discuss it with u as well. Priya, kahan gayi, aisa kaunsa gunah ho gaya humse Confused

Suvi..!!! Hug  Darti kyun hai??? Deba apni hi hai!!! She can reprimand us on the main post and we can t do that even in the comment posts?? Kya bol rahi hai!!! Let her get free and come back to the discussion!! We are gonna so piss her off!! LOL You, me and Ishii!! We are the bashers, right? Fine!! Let her call us that!! We will become the real bashers now!!!!

Chal start ho ja!! Kya bol rahi thi Office scene ke baare mein?? ROFL Vent Suvi!! Vent!! Dil mein malaal rakhna achchhi baat nahi hai!! ROFL We will vent and rant and yell!! Where else do we do it haan?? Is Debu telling us that if we dont find something very agreeable in the episode then we should go to those stupid bashing posts and comment?? No ways..!! This is where I will do it!!! Deba cant throw us away!! No matter what the gunaah!!!

Chal Suvi.. Start kar!! Main aur Ishii hai na..!! Main hi kar deti hoon..

That conference room scene!! Confused Oh dear! Khushi.. there is a way to annoy your hubby.. you cant create such a first impression on business associates love!! Actually going and shutting their laptops off!! Shocked Katthal ki sabzi right in the middle of files and presentation?? Shocked Is this the same Khushi from the office track or diwali track? Where is the thoughtful, introspective, considerate one then?? ASR effect, is it??

Shewta, pehle muhje Jhansi ki Rani ki Lalkaar pe hasne toh de LOL LOL 

Oh God, I hv tears in my eyes...I am goin crazy ROFL ROFL

Shweta, I'll make a comeback with a comment on ur post & then we will take it forward Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Cause something's pulling us together

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound Heart

Enjoy Hug x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>

kalpanaaa  Star!!!!! [email protected]@@@@ maardaalaa yaar Big smile i am in love with ur replies...!!!!Embarrassed oh my the images...awww...!!!!!Smile
Thank you hun - I even posted this on the main Forum - reckon some people needed reminding of the uniqueness and greatness this show offers us - just look at the pics and the acting to see why it is a far superior product to what has come before Embarrassed x

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsubiscs

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Sanju!!! Hug Missed you, yaar! Hope your are doing well!!! Will comment on your 'Barun' post as soon as my lappy charges!!! OMG!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! How do you do it, yaar?!

P.S. Renembered you a lot during Tues. epi! LOL

well i am here so what to fear...would love to reply to awesome comments here but not sure when will be able to post sig comments...
well dii if you are asking me how do i do i do it its cause i dont have brains like you all to analyze stuffs and yeh lo mera dimag inhi direction mein fluctuate karta hain...LOL

well i am missing crooner for the past one week now...cause not being able to reply to the comments here...but would try maa best to cope up with you all till my tmp break last.

love yaa...

kalpana dii you really killed me with your photos...dii you are awesome

No Sanju Smile it's you who are amazing, inspiring and gifted and bring me so much joy after a long day at work Clap you're my hero and I'm the one who is in awe of your talents (bow down and worship smiley required) Embarrassed x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-FelixFelicis-shwetachauhan

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner Smile Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again Clap 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs Angry

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down Wink 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense Thumbs Up 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished Smile 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff Day Dreaming Did she feel fr a millisecond Confused The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues Blushing His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way Clap Clap 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute Day Dreaming Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me LOL 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

@ bold: Absolutely fantastic dear!! I agree!!! Thumbs Up

@bold blue: Bang on!! My point exactly!!! I have always loved Khushi more!! How can I bash her and her behavior!! Disapprove I have always said I am biased towards her!! But the way they play around with her portrayal makes me sad!!

And Suvi.. Of course, she read our discussion, she dint comment on it then!! Instead she went and scolded us on the main post itself!!! Shocked She gets us ready for the bashing!! And when we do it, she bashes us!! Ouch I am like so pissed!! I got the message last night itself when I read the crooner!! I was not going to come up with my opinion of the episode today!! But then I thought! No!! I would rather yell at her!!! Back!!
Dead

Shweta, even I got her hint frm the Crooner. Aur main toh Priya ke gusse se itna dar gayi that I didnt touch upon the office scene in my post Cry When I had so much to say & vent out my frustration on this khana issue. But...Unhappy I dont know whether I should discuss it with u as well. Priya, kahan gayi, aisa kaunsa gunah ho gaya humse Confused

Suvi..!!! Hug  Darti kyun hai??? Deba apni hi hai!!! She can reprimand us on the main post and we can t do that even in the comment posts?? Kya bol rahi hai!!! Let her get free and come back to the discussion!! We are gonna so piss her off!! LOL You, me and Ishii!! We are the bashers, right? Fine!! Let her call us that!! We will become the real bashers now!!!!

Chal start ho ja!! Kya bol rahi thi Office scene ke baare mein?? ROFL Vent Suvi!! Vent!! Dil mein malaal rakhna achchhi baat nahi hai!! ROFL We will vent and rant and yell!! Where else do we do it haan?? Is Debu telling us that if we dont find something very agreeable in the episode then we should go to those stupid bashing posts and comment?? No ways..!! This is where I will do it!!! Deba cant throw us away!! No matter what the gunaah!!!

Chal Suvi.. Start kar!! Main aur Ishii hai na..!! Main hi kar deti hoon..

That conference room scene!! Confused Oh dear! Khushi.. there is a way to annoy your hubby.. you cant create such a first impression on business associates love!! Actually going and shutting their laptops off!! Shocked Katthal ki sabzi right in the middle of files and presentation?? Shocked Is this the same Khushi from the office track or diwali track? Where is the thoughtful, introspective, considerate one then?? ASR effect, is it??

Shewta, pehle muhje Jhansi ki Rani ki Lalkaar pe hasne toh de LOL LOL 

Oh God, I hv tears in my eyes...I am goin crazy ROFL ROFL

Shweta, I'll make a comeback with a comment on ur post & then we will take it forward Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ohhh!! I am having so much fun!!!!

Debu!! I am going to prepare a speech for your speech now!! An offense for the defense!!! ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-soni.bDesai09smashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." 
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

'The Tale of the Shadow Kiss'

Sometimes in the middle of crazy and chaos, a realization dawns!  Thats pretty much how I felt watching the episode and reading your Crooner (to be honest, your Crooner helped me far more than the episode!!)  Wish this post was REQUIRED READING for all on the forum everyday!  My mind was in a fog yesterday after the day I had and the whirlwind that was the epi.  Today wasn't perfect by any means...but I sure appreciated certain elements that just allowed us to take in this couple we love!  I could begin to appreciate the madness and what it is really telling us!  If not for any reason, that one scene, that one part, just spoke volumes to me--no scheming, no planning, no purpose to it!  For it was about being in love- all the Crazy, Stupid things Love does to us!

The Crooner's Words:  Laal Chadi Maaidan Khadi!  The lovers are now 'out' to the family!  A change from B&W to color reveals truths...The relationship is at another level with Arnav telling on his wife to his own!  Are these guys married or what?LOL  Couldn't help but agree with you  about the Anjali's absence & its significance!  She has yet to find out how Khushi has (mis)interpreted her advice!  And when she finds out Khushi's actions have hurt her brother (more on this tomorrow), the trust will begin falter; doubt will set in about Khushi's love & her commitment to the marriage.  Her brother's pain will manifest itself unto her until she see's the whole truth about her husband and who he really is!  

A Rose Colored Kiss: Loved your segue into this scene-that peom from YZNMD...Fantastic!  He is alone, he doesn't need her...she still thinks in terms of the game...The Swami's swaminiLOL...I thought it was very poignant that she wanted to put the teeka, and yes, I couldn't help but think about the changing of the guard!  In Anjali's absence, she takes over!  Today, its temporary...soon, it will be forever!  He doesn't agree, yet that doesn't stop her!  What is to be something so routine & methodical, becomes a play of emotions!

Priya, what I loved about the scene was that she had absolutely NO INHIBITIONS!  As you said, she doesn't hesitate for even a second!  And, oh, You should paste your description of this part in a separate post on the forum, hun!  Outstanding!!!ClapClap The shadow play between the heart and the mind...So similar to the Diwali kiss, but here, she makes it happen!  Her heart tells her to take his head in her hands...what happens next is what she has always wanted to do...feel him, hold him...his breath making its way into her...making them both come alive...The eye lock that follows said so much...It was truly breathtaking!  SHE MARKS HIM WITH HER LOVE!! (I couldn't help but think of Holi & when she put rang on him!!  Today she took it to another level!) And then the "KHUSHI"...ever so soft, as only a lover can whisper! She wakes up from her reverie inspite of herself! The hint of pain sets in.  She remembers.  Game on! *MIND BLOWING* in its subtlety...KUDOS TO SARUN FOR NAILING IT!!

Before I get away from this scene, I want to fast forward to what Khushi says about love to Ms. B (the only thing I remembered from that scene!) "jab pyaar aatha hai tab chota bada kuch nahi hota hai..." She speaks about her heart, her take on love to a child, and to the rest of the family.  We now know Khushi loves unconditionally when she wants to love, when she is in love!

Meeting Ms. B: Very, very mixed feelings about this character.  The artist is cute, but I can't fathom the purpose of having her in the mix!Confused  Loved Akshay's rapport with the actor! He is such a natural!

The Boardroom:  Frankly, I was with ASR on this one!  Deja-vu!  I know Khushi has done the interruption bit before, so this is true to her character.  But I felt that it was bit juvenile in  how it was executed...And the hint of vindictiveness at the end was not necessary!  We know its a game, you've played the cards well!  But you love him so deeply, yet you resort to the antics of a 10 year old!?  Interrupting meetings!  I was not convinced about this scene. Somewhere, it crossed a small line with me.  The distance between her earlier show of love and the "sticking it to him" was too great for me (as far as this scene goes)...CVs also running out of ideas perhaps?

You chose some meaningful lyrics and their significance to his unraveling-"Playing the game of life with her heart!"  He is skating with her on the rink of emotions with her, but she is getting carried away on thin ice...but tomorrow reality sets in, showing a glimpse of what matters most!  Thank God for that!

Other Misses: I completely agree with you on the balance part.   Would just like to add: today's epi had a few gorgeous moments, but overall, it was trying to fit ArHi in with Ms. B & her introduction...It was taking two entirely different ideas & making them mesh together!  Did not work for me in its concept!  No flow in that regard.  I also wanted to bring out two pts yesterday which I will today: 1)  Why weren't the letters ever discussed?  Really, is there no significance there? 2)  Anjali: what is up with the frequent doctor's visits?  And why isn't ASR questioning her/calling her about it?  CVs, complete disconnect here!

I'm digging the SIDE views section!!!...The Q2 vs. Q3 had me too...hahahahaha!  Did PayAsh get a new room?  Where was their second scene shot?  Mami's "Co-ed" love bit wasLOL...Somethings never change! White cotton never looked better...brings a softness to his face!  Would like to add that seems like NK is still in India, visiting relatives...So I guess this is not goodbye!LOL 

We will hear your song choice for today many, many times over in the future!  What a beautiful piece that is, and puts the "inspite of everything" into such poignant perspective! 

anjali awesome tale as usual!!!! Big smile
@ bold absolutely loved it!! specially the line..."she marks him with her love." me too loved the scene...actually the best in yesterday's epi!!!Embarrassed
@bold red...agree with you...even i didn't like the execution of the boardroom scene and yes there was no connect with miss B's entry and khushi-arnav story. your questions perfect!!!

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashitup

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Originally posted by Shruti_P

res

edited***

priya m with u abt this suing thing...LOL
they are churaying our dialogues out here

ok coming back to episode yesterday nothing great happened apart from tikka portion which was abit rushed
its like CVs ko bahut kaam tha aur soche chalo time pass ke liye ye scene daal dete hain
what the ??? what was the use of that scene it inst as if they are so in love and express it
then the entry of Miss B i literally fell off the chair when i realised that payal is jealous...LOL
i simply didnt imagine her that way
and this MIss B is like a duplicate copy of ASR...Silly
wait time B meets A...LOL...then what the ensuing drama occurs
and this boardroom thing at least now i am sure ASR didnt study fashion designing either he is done MBA or something similar the way he was talking about graphs n all
reminded me of my MBA classes n the office work now...Ouch
and pasta pusta seriously khushi what has happened to your English which was so great when raizada ki bolti band thi...all in all a type of filler episode
and nothing intense happened
i will give 4/5 points 1 extra point for this picture i am still drooling on this

edited my post on PG 5

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashitup

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound Heart

Enjoy Hug x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>

Kalpana Dii... Hug What a post... And that teeka scene pics... Hay re hum to mar gaye... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Now a days I have gotten into new habbit.. Until now I used to think what would Priya dii say in her Crooner today and what would others have to say about it.. And now along with that whenever I see scenes like today's scene, I keep thinking will Kalpana dii include this in her post today? If not I will ask her to do so.. But you know I don't have to ask you..You do it before hand... Hug

My rock start list is increasing day by day.. LOL LOL
Ishii - thank you Embarrassed I'm just happy this makes you happy Hug and we get to share this amazing pair and their story like this x

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lvishii

Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-tch tch..! itna krodh swami!! LOL

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Khushi's surprise at Akash's excitement on the doorbell!! Loved it!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Payal's relief on seeing the cutooo!! Nice!!

-Did Maami really say bye to Khushi?? Shocked

-Finally a reference to NK's departure!!

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Jaoo!! Another wow!!! Blushing

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

-Khushi's salwar and earring sucked!!
Dead Those velvets!!! Angry

-While Arnav looked yummmazzzing in Akash's shirt!!! Day Dreaming

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

Shweta Dii.. Hug  Hug Good morning.. We were missing you today..

Lovely post dii and what an analysis.. Clap Clap  Clap

@ Bold: This is what I have asking everyone since morning.. I am sure I have said so much on it that Crooner buddies will throw me out now.. LOL  LOL LOL

Jokes apart, I used to love khushi. I for once am a die hard ARHI fan and have never spoken anything harsh about Khushi or Arnav.. But the way CVs are killing essence of Khushi's character has really pissed me off today.. I don't understand what are they trying to show us.. I agree with your question that Khushi knew he had not eaten anything still she was okay with that? Since when? And if we are to go by SBS/SBB, then Sanaya has said Khushi eats everything without keeping food for Arnav.. Now if CVs actually show something like that, I am going to kill CVs (Virtually of course.. ) How can they play with their main character?

And you know what the worst part is dii, she is so ready to take revenge on ASR.. What about Shyam. Why can't she do this him?

Except Khushi rest all Characters have their traits intact. Why then CVs are so ready to buthcher Khushi's character.. I was okay with this mindless comedy track and I will still see it, but what's with interupting meetings, distributing food to clients?? Since the time the office track is back, I haven't liked it.

I love Khushi and I want my Kushi back... CVs are you listening??/ Angry Angry 

P.S. Sorry for rant dii, but your question touched a raw nerve..  Hope I haven't said anything OTT..  Please do share your thougts on the same. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Ishii my love!!! Hug I took some time to get here!!! Pehle toh kaam jaldi jaldi niptaya and then Debu se khafa thi!! When I saw you all talking of me, mera dil pighal gaya!!! Cry

No ranting dear!! We are all expressing our opinions!! I have been reading your comments too! You are very justified in feeling the confusion! We all are getting confused with the switches because they are not very smooth!!

We tend to overlook things sometimes! But why always Khushi's character has to be played around with, I dont understand!! Her behavior is not convincing at times..

And the biggest point is.. if we all are feeling sad for Khushi's portrayal and so happy with Arnav's scenes, there must be a reason for it..!! There is something amiss which is drawing our attention, right?

Exactly my question Dii Why always Khushi.. They don't show this fluctuations with Arnav's Character. Rather there is a steady growth in his Character. Then Why Khushi? I agree Khushi's Character had always been naive, but there is a difference in naivity and stupidity. And what CVs are trying to show us mindless actions from Khushi. Even the naive person would know no to barge in boardroom.. I can give CVs benefit of doubt saying they might wanted to show a lighter comedy. But if that was the case where is her concern over him not eating? Okay I agree she is on role to take revenge, but couldn't there have been a moment's concern about him not eating anything? I mean like how they showed on tuesday the tea scene? They showed that Khushi fees for her husband and then she was shown not to give in the tempetation.

CVs atleast itna to dikha hi sakte the ki Khushi for a moment thinking about what would happen if Arnav doesn't eat and then may be she saying good he desrves this to hurt her. That would have still better than, vo shaam ko to ghar ayenhgehi. Hum dekhte he kaise khana nahi khate.

-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

Go to top