Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 21)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-tch tch..! itna krodh swami!! LOL

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Khushi's surprise at Akash's excitement on the doorbell!! Loved it!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Payal's relief on seeing the cutooo!! Nice!!

-Did Maami really say bye to Khushi?? Shocked

-Finally a reference to NK's departure!!

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Jaoo!! Another wow!!! Blushing

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

-Khushi's salwar and earring sucked!!
Dead Those velvets!!! Angry

-While Arnav looked yummmazzzing in Akash's shirt!!! Day Dreaming

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-soni.bDesai09subiscssmashituphoneypriyapc_pals

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner Smile Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again Clap 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs Angry

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down Wink 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense Thumbs Up 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished Smile 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff Day Dreaming Did she feel fr a millisecond Confused The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues Blushing His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way Clap Clap 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute Day Dreaming Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me LOL 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

@ bold: Absolutely fantastic dear!! I agree!!! Thumbs Up

@bold blue: Bang on!! My point exactly!!! I have always loved Khushi more!! How can I bash her and her behavior!! Disapprove I have always said I am biased towards her!! But the way they play around with her portrayal makes me sad!!

And Suvi.. Of course, she read our discussion, she dint comment on it then!! Instead she went and scolded us on the main post itself!!! Shocked She gets us ready for the bashing!! And when we do it, she bashes us!! Ouch I am like so pissed!! I got the message last night itself when I read the crooner!! I was not going to come up with my opinion of the episode today!! But then I thought! No!! I would rather yell at her!!! Back!!
Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvDesai09smashituphoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

well this is off topic...
but a new article is there on TELLY T A D K A...

Fans Ke Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Dein? ' Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani thank the fans of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

A hectic schedule, tiring days and back to back shots does make Jack a dull boy. But Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti playing Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, spoke to Telly Tadka about what marriage and love is all about and how they are appreciative of the viewers who have showered them with love and affection both online and in the recent Awards which makes it all worthwhile to work non-stop.

Barun says,"The creativity and talent is amazing to watch and he is stumped with that." Sanaya though does not like her viewers to be called as fans, said that they are here because of them and are happy to have their love and support.

The message is not just for fans who have created pages like Indian Television Best Jodis but for all the fans across the globe who had voted for them and made them the best jodi not in one but two category.

Don't forget to watch your favorite jodi every Monday to Friday at 8pm on Star Plus in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Wow... Thanks for sharing the article dear... Loved it.. Hug

BTW Saju it's your pic on ur DP Shocked Shocked Shocked

You were such a cuti pie... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. I am sure you are like this now as well.. Cuti pie.. Hug

yeah its so awesome when they regard us viewers not fans...they definitely dont know how crazy people are actually...LOL

well yaa i look like the one in the pic just a bit grown upLOL...do i make sense????

These are the most humble starts I ave ever come across. This is what makes me fall in love with SARUN every time..  

I can so picture you now darling.. U are chooo cute..A kissie and japphi for you... Hug

And ofcourse you do make sense... Get that person to me who says you don't make sense and I will take care if it.. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem--FelixFelicis-amisuvshwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner Smile Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again Clap 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs Angry

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished Smile 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff Day Dreaming Did she feel fr a millisecond Confused The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues Blushing His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute Day Dreaming Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me LOL 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

@bold blue: Bang on!! My point exactly!!! I have always loved Khushi more!! How can I bash her and her behavior!! Disapprove I have always said I am biased towards her!! But the way they play around with her portrayal makes me sad!!

And Suvi.. Of course, she read our discussion, she dint comment on it then!! Instead she went and scolded us on the main post itself!!! Shocked She gets us ready for the bashing!! And when we do it, she bashes us!! Ouch I am like so pissed!! I got the message last night itself when I read the crooner!! I was not going to come up with my opinion of the episode today!! But then I thought! No!! I would rather yell at her!!! Back!!
Dead

Shweta, even I got her hint frm the Crooner. Aur main toh Priya ke gusse se itna dar gayi that I didnt touch upon the office scene in my post Cry When I had so much to say & vent out my frustration on this khana issue. But...Unhappy I dont know whether I should discuss it with u as well. Priya, kahan gayi, aisa kaunsa gunah ho gaya humse Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Debu!!! Laal Chhadi maidaan khadi!!! Thumbs Up I think all the forum members thought of you at that!! You show-stealer!! LOL  An then again at.. black and white to Eastman!! Shocked What! You been spying on them or they been copying you??

Well.. thats a great crooner for a little thanda episode!! I liked it.. not as much as I liked the tuesday one but this was a milder continuation!! Maybe I was too taken up with the teeka scene!! Day Dreaming Gosh!! What a heart stopping moment when a certain "Khushi" was uttered!!! Ohh!! This is what fairytales are made of!! Such a ghisa pita scene I tell you!! But it looked awesome on our favorite couple!!! Needless to say I have replayed it some 30 times!!! But yes.. I was also reminded of the same thing Debu.. that just the day before.. Anjali had said Arnav doesnt let anyone give him the pooja prasad or put teeka on him!! But Khushi did both..! In her own way.. in a better way.. like a wife!!

What a great point you made there Debu..! About Anjali missing from certain scenes!! Now that I think of it.. Yeah.. its seems deliberate!! She is always there when Arnav's love is evident! But she is not there when Khushi is letting her feelings show!! OMG!! That kind of scares me!! Ouch

Some quick points:

-Anji.. you poor baby..! It took you years to get Arnav into the habit of teeka and prasad! Khushi is on a roll right from the start of the relationship!!! Thumbs Up

-Now seriously.. was Anjali right? Is Arnav actually abhorrent to showing love and accepting it? I dont think so!! The kumkum scene certainly dint seem like that!! In fact showering love on him makes him forget everything else!! Its his very undoing!!

-I think Naani shouldnt put Maami down like that before youngsters that too DILs!! Just my opinion! I liked it when and the way she retorted because maami tends to forget her own past.. but when they focused on Khushi's and Payal's face, I kind of felt that it could be saved for a tete-a-tete between Maami and Nani later!

-Now Bubbly!! I really have to see what has she been brought in for..! Dint do much for me yesterday!! And I dont like this Miss B and Mr A! Lame!! Bubbly is better.. Bubbaliya is also fine!!! LOL

-Conference room scene.. Comments reserved! Except that my hubby would have literally picked me up and thrown me out!! Arnav was very mild in comparison!! Stern Smile

-Khushi actually says that Arnav hasnt eaten yet but she will make him eat in the evening.. Which means.. she is actually fine with him staying hungry for a whole day?? Confused

Now Debu.. for the discussion.. Butchered is a strong word!! I have never used that! And neither have we bashed Khushi or even her OTT! In fact this is the first post I am actually typing that word OTT! But yes.. some of us have been talking of the CVs playing around with Khushi's character portrayal..! You seriously dont think so?? You think her character is consistent and justified always?

Shweta Dii.. Hug  Hug Good morning.. We were missing you today..

Lovely post dii and what an analysis.. Clap Clap  Clap

@ Bold: This is what I have asking everyone since morning.. I am sure I have said so much on it that Crooner buddies will throw me out now.. LOL  LOL LOL

Jokes apart, I used to love khushi. I for once am a die hard ARHI fan and have never spoken anything harsh about Khushi or Arnav.. But the way CVs are killing essence of Khushi's character has really pissed me off today.. I don't understand what are they trying to show us.. I agree with your question that Khushi knew he had not eaten anything still she was okay with that? Since when? And if we are to go by SBS/SBB, then Sanaya has said Khushi eats everything without keeping food for Arnav.. Now if CVs actually show something like that, I am going to kill CVs (Virtually of course.. ) How can they play with their main character?

And you know what the worst part is dii, she is so ready to take revenge on ASR.. What about Shyam. Why can't she do this him?

Except Khushi rest all Characters have their traits intact. Why then CVs are so ready to buthcher Khushi's character.. I was okay with this mindless comedy track and I will still see it, but what's with interupting meetings, distributing food to clients?? Since the time the office track is back, I haven't liked it.

I love Khushi and I want my Kushi back... CVs are you listening??/ Angry Angry 

P.S. Sorry for rant dii, but your question touched a raw nerve..  Hope I haven't said anything OTT..  Please do share your thougts on the same. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Edited by lvishii - 12 April 2012 at 1:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhansmashitupsubiscs

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

well dii ihad already mentioned it in one of maa post earlier...and honey dii and you are noticing it also...i still feel she being the most imp character in the story at some point.

Some quick points:

well that's what maa mother also stated...i think i couldnt understand it that time also and now too...Confused

all i could remember here was this...dont blame me...
oye bubbly oye bubbly be my lover bubblyLOL

i seriously am not able to figure out what was all the miss a and b buzzinesss..Confused

wow had to check it...yaa she said itLOL

that's what everyone was discussing about too...but i guess serial ki baatein serial hi janeLOL

awesome analysis dii...well i have to comment on few of the previous ones too so starting from last now...
maa comments in greenSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Dead

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then AngryAngryAngry 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat LOL

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - ROFL Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 12 April 2012 at 2:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14Desai09sanaroxxsmashitupChitraF

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
After reading ur post Priya i am relieved.
Thanks. I hope cvs show some reflection by Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Go to top