Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 18)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Priyaji, kya kar diya gana dekhkar rula diya Cry still loved it. I have a strong feeling the CV's are reading your crooners,  first they used your OS idea of Khushi tutoring the Kids at RM and now your title from yesterday. Take a bow , you are a star  Star
Coming back to the episode, it was not bad the tika scene was to die for. Fantastic chemistry between ARHi. I hope we get to see and the CV's use the eye contact chemistry between the two. They are so comfortable with eachother it comes out naturally , don't think even they know when the camera is rolling. SArun ClapClapClap for the tikka scene.
Anjali, like you said ,has been missing a lot lately wonder what the CV's have up their sleeves. Maybe we as viewers are looking too much into it. Lets see how next week shapes up.
 Love the fact ASR has changed so much after marriage, the office scene was a classic example. He respects Khushi not shouting at her looking at the employees and then changing positions so they don't see them arguing.
ASR you are banned from wearing white ,nazaar nahi hatati kisi aur ko dekhaneki even if there are other actors mouthing dialoges.
The direction is deteriorating for sure they need to pay attention to details. Today's episode ASR came down with the red shirt for breakfast with shoes on. He goes to AAkash's room for a shirt not change of pants director wake up because when he goes back to his room he has flipflops and is geting back in his shoes .Last weeks episode fancy dress competion ASR cannot call for a cab because his phone battery is dead and then after the competion he calls Khushi , and Aakash  to get the car outside. I try to overlook few bloppers but come on these are obivious ones. Another issue I have with the CV'S, I loved all the tracks but lets face it guys every week another track and no closure to the previous one. Priya like you said, about Khushi what's the problem with her OTT antics, here is the problem one day she gives silent treatment next she does what Anjali wants her to do and no closuer to the previous days behaviour.PHEW done ranting. Sorry guys just had to vent out.
I still love the show and will'nt let any negativity bring down my enthusiasm to watch it.  

Hi, di, agree with all your points about the details!  Starting with ArHi and using their natural chemistry more to the bloopers!  The lack of closure is very bothersome to me! I talked about loose ends earlier in the week...I hope by Friday we get Shyam back!  And we get some "normalcy" to Khushi as well.  I feel the CVs are holding Anji as some kind of a trump card to be revealed soon!  Aur kitna doctor ke paas jaake baithegi? Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09smashituphoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by amisuv

amazing crooner dii...
all i am gonna say is that all i wished today was repositioning of the faces here...

would have been totally worth of sabotaging maa work and watching today's epi...

well cant stop gushing about maa new discovery so yeh lo...

and lo while searching for barun sobti in police dress...i dont know why i found out there is a police station named BARUN ...ROFL

Barun Police Station Details:

Name: Barun Police Station

Phone number of Barun Police Station: 6186 - 224199

Location of Barun Police Station:

wonder who all want to get arrested there...ROFL

oh well i found out a city in aurangabad named BARUN...

http://www.onefivenine.com/india/villages/Aurangabad/Barun/Barun

Barun is a Town in Barun Tehsil in Aurangabad District in Bihar State in India . Barun is 18.6 km distance from its District Main City Aurangabad . And 123 km distance from its State Main City Patna . .

Badhi Khurd , Barun , Bhopatpur , Dhamanee , Dhangai , Dudhar , ... . are the villages along with this village in the same Barun Tehsil

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kocharh(3.1 k.m.) ,Riur(4.5 k.m.) ,Ankorha(7 k.m.) ,Meh(8.2 k.m.) ,Rampur(10.7 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Barun(0 k.m.) ,Obra(15.2 k.m.) ,Aurangabad(18.6 k.m.) ,Daudnagar(25.8 k.m.) ,

Barun Pin Code is 824112 and Post office name is . Other villages in Post Office (824112,) are Barun , Jagatpur , .

Schools in Barun

1 . Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College
Address : barun; bodh--gaya..

2 . A.N.S.M. College
Address : aurangabad;bodh--gaya..

3 . Dr. V. K. Singh College
Address : rafiganj;bodh--gaya.

Information above might not be latest or accurate. Find latest information from below links.
Schools in Barun      Colleges in Barun      View Near By City     

Banks near by Barun

1 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , BAROON
IFSC CODE : punb0122600.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

2 . STATE BANK OF INDIA , BARUN
IFSC CODE : sbin0012604.
MICR CODE : non - micr.

3 . INDIAN BANK , JINORIYA
IFSC CODE : idib000j023.
MICR CODE : 824019003.

4 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , MEH
IFSC CODE : punb0276500.

... .

List Of Sub localities In Barun
Post about Barun.

well zyaada  google baba pe search maarna achchi baat nahinROFL
Hey Sanju...Yeh sab kahan kahan se dhoond leti hai. I fell off my bed reading this  

What say Crooner Buddies, ek visit toh banti hai Wink

omg dii you triggered me to go search more and yeh lo i found out more that there is a national park or some valley in nepal named barun cause it was a river named barun there...i dont know if it is there or not...ROFLROFL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nepal - Valley of Eternity (Ripuk, Barun Valley)

Ripuk is a local name for one of the places in Barun Valley (Nepal) where locals setup their temporary seasonal settlements.

Centuries ago, the river Barun used to be a glacier here, flowing to the north composing this lush green valleys for today. The height of the cascading waterfalls against the rugged and stiff mountains reflects the sense of the flow of time and eternity at the same time

Title inspired by the instrumental composition Valley of Eternity by Marty Friedman, one of my most respected guitar gods.

View On Black

Makalu Barun Set

INFO:
Fly to this location using FlickrFly (Requires Google Earth)

Not HDR but a vertorama of 3 images (exposure metered with respective parts) stitched vertically. What I like most about vertorama is the dynamic range it gives with subject's more natural tone preserved. Of course it's mostly useful only in landscapes.

I GUESS I SHOULD JUST STOP NOW...LOL

No no no no.. Sanju you can't stop now...

Please we need more.. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashitupNandalala

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Great crooner Priya!!

I loved the tika scene, can watch it over and over again. It was beautiful scene which brought out the true emotions of Arnav and Khushi and how they feel for each other, very well done by the CVs, Barun and Sanaya

Onto the office scene, here is where I had a problem. It just seemed so disrespectful on Khushi's part to just interrupt Arnav's business meeting to annoy him, had this not been a meeting I would have supported her but the fact that it was just didn't gel well with me. One thing that I liked here though was the way it was shown how mellow Arnav has become, this is a guy who at one point wouldn't have blinked before losing his temper and throwing Khushi out but look at him now! Arnav took Khushi to talk to her in private, he actually took the time to talk instead of yelling. I love how he is learning to control his temper.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

amazing crooner dii...
all i am gonna say is that all i wished today was repositioning of the faces here...

would have been totally worth of sabotaging maa work and watching today's epi...

and lo while searching for barun sobti in police dress...i dont know why i found out there is a police station named BARUN ...ROFL

Barun is a Town in Barun Tehsil in Aurangabad District in Bihar State in India . Barun is 18.6 km distance from its District Main City Aurangabad . And 123 km distance from its State Main City Patna . .

Badhi Khurd , Barun , Bhopatpur , Dhamanee , Dhangai , Dudhar , ... . are the villages along with this village in the same Barun Tehsil

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kocharh(3.1 k.m.) ,Riur(4.5 k.m.) ,Ankorha(7 k.m.) ,Meh(8.2 k.m.) ,Rampur(10.7 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Barun(0 k.m.) ,Obra(15.2 k.m.) ,Aurangabad(18.6 k.m.) ,Daudnagar(25.8 k.m.) ,

Barun Pin Code is 824112 and Post office name is . Other villages in Post Office (824112,) are Barun , Jagatpur , .

Schools in Barun

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College

2 . A.N.S.M. College

Information above might not be latest or accurate. Find latest information from below links.

Banks near by Barun

... .

Post about Barun.

Hey Sanju...Yeh sab kahan kahan se dhoond leti hai. I fell off my bed reading this  

omg dii you triggered me to go search more and yeh lo i found out more that there is a national park or some valley in nepal named barun cause it was a river named barun there...i dont know if it is there or not...ROFLROFL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripuk is a local name for one of the places in Barun Valley (Nepal) where locals setup their temporary seasonal settlements.

Centuries ago, the river Barun used to be a glacier here, flowing to the north composing this lush green valleys for today. The height of the cascading waterfalls against the rugged and stiff mountains reflects the sense of the flow of time and eternity at the same time

Title inspired by the instrumental composition Valley of Eternity by Marty Friedman, one of my most respected guitar gods.

View On Black

Makalu Barun Set

INFO:

Not HDR but a vertorama of 3 images (exposure metered with respective parts) stitched vertically. What I like most about vertorama is the dynamic range it gives with subject's more natural tone preserved. Of course it's mostly useful only in landscapes.

ROFLROFLROFL From a search of Barun in Policeman's outfit to all things Barun in the Indian subcontinent!  With Google Earth locations!!!ROFLSanju!!  You are the BEST!!!  So did you actually find Barun in vardi?LOL Who says you can't express yourself!  I wish I could express  myself like this!  Your ability to word the gifs is just ClapClapClap  God bless for putting a BIG smile on our faces everyday, luv!!!Smile  P.S. Who is the girl in your avi (not the Pixar one)? 

Edited by Nandalala - 11 April 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansmashitupsubiscshoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

amazing crooner dii...

Schools in Barun

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College

2 . A.N.S.M. College

Banks near by Barun

... .

Post about Barun.

View On Black

Makalu Barun Set

INFO:

ROFLROFLROFL From a search of Barun in Policeman's outfit to all things Barun in the Indian subcontinent!  With Google Earth locations!!!ROFLSanju!!  You are the BEST!!!  So did you actually find Barun in vardi?LOL Who says you can't express yourself!  I wish I could express  myself like this!  Your ability to word the gifs is just ClapClapClap  God bless for putting a BIG smile on our faces everyday, luv!!!Smile  P.S. Who the girl in your avi (not the Pixar one)? 

Exactly dii.. I told her the same... No one can do this better than Sanju the best.. Clap Clap Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Crooner as always.. I am in love with your posts because of the positivism in it.. Thank you... keep it up..Hug

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." 
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

'The Tale of the Shadow Kiss'

Sometimes in the middle of crazy and chaos, a realization dawns!  Thats pretty much how I felt watching the episode and reading your Crooner (to be honest, your Crooner helped me far more than the episode!!)  Wish this post was REQUIRED READING for all on the forum everyday!  My mind was in a fog yesterday after the day I had and the whirlwind that was the epi.  Today wasn't perfect by any means...but I sure appreciated certain elements that just allowed us to take in this couple we love!  I could begin to appreciate the madness and what it is really telling us!  If not for any reason, that one scene, that one part, just spoke volumes to me--no scheming, no planning, no purpose to it!  For it was about being in love- all the Crazy, Stupid things Love does to us!

The Crooner's Words:  Laal Chadi Maaidan Khadi!  The lovers are now 'out' to the family!  A change from B&W to color reveals truths...The relationship is at another level with Arnav telling on his wife to his own!  Are these guys married or what?LOL  Couldn't help but agree with you  about the Anjali's absence & its significance!  She has yet to find out how Khushi has (mis)interpreted her advice!  And when she finds out Khushi's actions have hurt her brother (more on this tomorrow), the trust will begin falter; doubt will set in about Khushi's love & her commitment to the marriage.  Her brother's pain will manifest itself unto her until she see's the whole truth about her husband and who he really is!  

A Rose Colored Kiss: Loved your segue into this scene-that peom from YZNMD...Fantastic!  He is alone, he doesn't need her...she still thinks in terms of the game...The Swami's swaminiLOL...I thought it was very poignant that she wanted to put the teeka, and yes, I couldn't help but think about the changing of the guard!  In Anjali's absence, she takes over!  Today, its temporary...soon, it will be forever!  He doesn't agree, yet that doesn't stop her!  What is to be something so routine & methodical, becomes a play of emotions!

Priya, what I loved about the scene was that she had absolutely NO INHIBITIONS!  As you said, she doesn't hesitate for even a second!  And, oh, You should paste your description of this part in a separate post on the forum, hun!  Outstanding!!!ClapClap The shadow play between the heart and the mind...So similar to the Diwali kiss, but here, she makes it happen!  Her heart tells her to take his head in her hands...what happens next is what she has always wanted to do...feel him, hold him...his breath making its way into her...making them both come alive...The eye lock that follows said so much...It was truly breathtaking!  SHE MARKS HIM WITH HER LOVE!! (I couldn't help but think of Holi & when she put rang on him!!  Today she took it to another level!) And then the "KHUSHI"...ever so soft, as only a lover can whisper! She wakes up from her reverie inspite of herself! The hint of pain sets in.  She remembers.  Game on! *MIND BLOWING* in its subtlety...KUDOS TO SARUN FOR NAILING IT!!

Before I get away from this scene, I want to fast forward to what Khushi says about love to Ms. B (the only thing I remembered from that scene!) "jab pyaar aatha hai tab chota bada kuch nahi hota hai..." She speaks about her heart, her take on love to a child, and to the rest of the family.  We now know Khushi loves unconditionally when she wants to love, when she is in love!

Meeting Ms. B: Very, very mixed feelings about this character.  The artist is cute, but I can't fathom the purpose of having her in the mix!Confused  Loved Akshay's rapport with the actor! He is such a natural!

The Boardroom:  Frankly, I was with ASR on this one!  Deja-vu!  I know Khushi has done the interruption bit before, so this is true to her character.  But I felt that it was bit juvenile in  how it was executed...And the hint of vindictiveness at the end was not necessary!  We know its a game, you've played the cards well!  But you love him so deeply, yet you resort to the antics of a 10 year old!?  Interrupting meetings!  I was not convinced about this scene. Somewhere, it crossed a small line with me.  The distance between her earlier show of love and the "sticking it to him" was too great for me (as far as this scene goes)...CVs also running out of ideas perhaps?

You chose some meaningful lyrics and their significance to his unraveling-"Playing the game of life with her heart!"  He is skating with her on the rink of emotions with her, but she is getting carried away on thin ice...but tomorrow reality sets in, showing a glimpse of what matters most!  Thank God for that!

Other Misses: I completely agree with you on the balance part.   Would just like to add: today's epi had a few gorgeous moments, but overall, it was trying to fit ArHi in with Ms. B & her introduction...It was taking two entirely different ideas & making them mesh together!  Did not work for me in its concept!  No flow in that regard.  I also wanted to bring out two pts yesterday which I will today: 1)  Why weren't the letters ever discussed?  Really, is there no significance there? 2)  Anjali: what is up with the frequent doctor's visits?  And why isn't ASR questioning her/calling her about it?  CVs, complete disconnect here!

I'm digging the SIDE views section!!!...The Q2 vs. Q3 had me too...hahahahaha!  Did PayAsh get a new room?  Where was their second scene shot?  Mami's "Co-ed" love bit wasLOL...Somethings never change! White cotton never looked better...brings a softness to his face!  Would like to add that seems like NK is still in India, visiting relatives...So I guess this is not goodbye!LOL 

We will hear your song choice for today many, many times over in the future!  What a beautiful piece that is, and puts the "inspite of everything" into such poignant perspective! 

Fab analysis Anjali Big smile Luved ur points in @bold in blue...Opening quote as wonderful as always Clap 

Priya described the absence of Anji very beautifully. And u also mentioned if she comes to know abt Arnav's fainting episode, she will definitely question Khushi's behaviour on the same. Though I am not sure if the family will be a witness to this scene. But I seriously want someone to take note of this issue.

The teeka scene could hv lasted a bit longer. I wanted to see a ruffled Khushi here. Barun's expressions were bang on & that husky 'Khushi' was killer Day Dreaming 

The office scene, I totally agree with u. I am fine with the idea to irritate Arnav & eventually get thrown out, but not the means to reach that goal. It was so uncalled for & very embarassing. Hats off to ASR fr not losing his control here. Barun was fantastice here Clap 

You r abt the missing Anji. Not sure if Daljeet is on leave or CV s have a plan here Confused

And that white half-sleeves shirt looked so cool on him...hayeee...

Haan one more thing, when Arnav had asked the employees the address Khushi as Ma'am then why were they again calling her Khusi Bhabhi (kya pronunciation hai LOL) ????

Edited by amisuv - 11 April 2012 at 11:28pm

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh gurlsss u all are rockin...today Crooner is moving sooo fast...i am feeling like an outsider LOL

too tied up till 1 to join the discussions - btw where is my sis - Shweta missing u babes Cry

Anjali - Suvi u guysss rockingg in the analysis...

Sanju I'll be thrown out of office for laughing sooo loudly  - better shift to Barun valley for good ROFL

Ishii - UK shift...lucky u...keep spamming Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhanDesai09sanaroxxsmashitupNandalala

Go to top