Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 17)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Honey sweety once again congs for your tagline used on the serial.
I was jumping when I saw it dear. Felt so happy.
This crooner is again a fav update.
I loved the episode thoroughly.
Specially the tillak part oh that was so emotional and I am damn sure arnav got it this time.
bs was exceptionally good. I agree to what you say what a maturity he has gained boss. Hats off.
I loved the convo on the dining table..nani was too good and arnav totally a husband material this time
Arnav you look fab in red...you khushi definaely has an eye of beauty...(Implies on you as well)
Sanaya again what a change in expression during the tikka scene. You were spot on.
Cv's once again great job.
This time khushi a step ahead.
I hope the distance gets minimised as soon as possible. And agar is tarha aap dono ek dusre ke kareeb ane lage na jante huya to woh din dur nahi hai.
Honey dear why do I have a feeling that khushi is going to hug arnav tomorrow? As she will be totally panicky after arnav faints and she will be totally feeling sorry to put arnav in this state.

Love your positivity!  And @ bold: agree!  I think tomorrow will be a revelation for Khushi...what we saw pre-Nainital will be nothing in comparison!  Fingers crossed they'll show ASR's hypoglycemic shock in a realistic manner!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashituphoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by lvishii

CryConfusedres

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry

heyyy ishiii...good morning Big smile
@bold-- totally ageee...and yeah cv's r just assaulting khushi's character Unhappy !!!! they will bring it bac to track and then assault it again...i donno...thank god...they stuck with asr...

am still thinking if i liked the episode or not..but anyways who cares...LOL thursday s here...yeyeyey!!!! 
if NK s also coming bac...then mazaa aayega...
i was like ahhh finally...did they mention NK or is it something i heard???...

one thing i liked abt bubbly was she asked abt NK.LOL...apart from that she remains an enigma to me!!!!!Confused

even i forgot to mention...thats a beautiful song priyaaa..and being a total srk fan..i wud say..bring it on sweetie Big smile

What a co incident just replied to your post.. LOL LOL

I have been ranting since morning about CVs treatment to Khushi's character.. I think even I should go on some sort of spree until they give us Khushi back. Only thing is I don't know what to do..  I guess may be you can give me some idea.. 

And you are not alone in Miss B mystery.. As of now we all are confused but as we said it would be too early to decide on her character so let's wait and watch.. 

And yeah even when I heard NK, I was shocked..

And you are right who cares, Thursday is here.. But I would like to quote Priya dii here 

"My head says "Who cares"? But then my heart whispers, "You do.. Stupid... " LOL LOL

Sorry if I am not making any sense. I have actually lost it today.. Ouch

yaaa coincidence...i just saw ur reply..after i posted mine...so heyyy hi5 isshiii ...

patha nahin...cv's know that we watch the show despite all...lets c...may be with today there might be a change...!!!!! hopeless optimist in me s telling that...Big smile

yeah even shweta asked me not to cut the quote song spree...but for yday's episode i don even kno if the songs jus fit in itself...Confused
 i jus put it in...except for the song dedicated to priya...LOLLOL 
 she s busy...i dont kno what she feels abt it !!!!LOLBig smile

That's what I told Anjali dii that CVs are taking undue advantage of our ARHI love... We are hopelessly in love with ARHI and the show.. But yeah me to hoping to see a dhamake dar episode on Thursday.. 

And about the song, I liked the one you chose for today...And I can so understand if you didn't find anything suitable for today's episode.. 

And I am sure Priya dii would have read it and would have loved it.. We are all so like minded, am I right Priya dii?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Like minded...Thats trueee...!!!! Big smile  8 seems far away now!!!! Big smile

btwn-- shweta s missing !!!!!

Don't worry we will reach our half century very soon.. LOL LOL

Yeah me to was thinking where is Shweta dii.. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeypriya

Guys go spammm this post...if not atleast do comment - for me the best post of the day - in ur face bashers...mere darliingg ko bura bola...it upsets me so much to hear anything negative about him...so to cool myself i am going to spam all posts supporting BS !!!

Commented.. Wow what a post.. Finally something made me smile... LOL

heheheheeh!!!! i just liked ur comment tooo!!!! and posted my reply also...LOL if ppl dont like BS y cant they just talk abt the guy they like rather than the guy they dont!!!! sometimes its way to kiddish!!!!LOL

I know dear and this is actually childish.. but I am full on mood in spamming there... As such I don't have anything else to do. Can do this much for hotttie... 

And I read your comment too and it does make sense... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-honeypriya

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Loved the crooner today. And btw, the minute the episode started, with the Laal chadi line, my first thought was, the CVs must have read Priya's crooner from yesterday.. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09Nandalalahoneypriya

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Wow that's an awesome post diiClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

CryConfusedres

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry

I loved everything you've written; this ain't no rant!  Its reality!Smile  I can completely "feel" your confusion!  The best thing to do is to wait and see how this plays out!  The CVs have given us a lot over the last few weeks!  Yes, the MU has not been resolved, but we have been given much to think about...ArHi ARE moving ahead in their relationship.  Some of the scenes that may have not worked should be considered "road bumps"--they are there in any relationship!  

I have full 100% certainty that our Khushi will come back swinging true to her form!  

Enjoyed all my discussions earlier w/u, hun!!!Hug

Thank you so much dii.. I needed this positivity.. Hug Hug Hug

I am keeping my fingers crossed too... Let's wait and watch what CVs have in store for us.. 

I loved discussing with you dii.. I guess this was the first time I did this and I am feeling little better after talking to you... Hug Hug Feeling positive little bit.. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

First of all...Priya, I have a complain! and this is a big one!!!
Why why why...did you make me cry CryCryCry

ok i was enjoying the crooner and loved it to bits "as usual!!!"...and i was thinking of a different way of saying how i loved etc...but then i decided to watch the song...oh man! CryCryCry
the humour has sooo gone for a holiday...i am emotional now! Cry

Let's just hope this never, ever, ever, ever happen in IPK or i will seriously cause a Tsunami in UK!!!

ok now that my big complain is out of the way! (Whew!)

Maan crooner-e- shoma ra khaili khaili dost daram...khaili mamnoon, khanom jaan!
I love your crooner very very much!! Thank you very much, dear lady!

(yesterday i used the language of the city of love, today it's the language of one of the greatest poets of love...Rumi! well if u guessed Persian than u r right Smile) and well I have left the translation as well for u coz google can't give u a translation for it hehe...

And if Rumi is mentioned...eik quote to banta hai!

Az Muhabat talk-ha shirin shawad - 'From love, bitter becomes sweet!'

Sadie!!!!  Absolutely LOVE the Rumi references to our Queen...and the quote above!!!Heart

The first time i watched the episode i was dazed...well coz i had just woken up from my nap and missed half the episode...
hubby was shocked that i was still sleeping when the episode started Shocked...he was trying to wake me up, then he turns on live-stream...i hear Mami's voice (thinking in my head oh no not again!!! she is haunting me! such a nightmare!Angry) then hubby says 'come on u have to wake up for ur khushi' LOLLOLLOL ...but still i was half asleep...i was tired! so by the end of the episode i was like...huh! whats happening? why is she being OTT and then again why am i not surprised!D'oh LOL

But then at night when i watched the episode 'pure hosh aur hawas mein' did i realize...oh it was quite a sweet episode, a bit annoying at times but definately worth the watch! Smile

So abt the episode:

-Nice point Priya abt Anjali missing...didn't think of it that way!

-I loved the tika scene (well it reminded me of Judai! Confused Urmila and Anil kapoor OuchBUT Sarun rocked that scene...even though a part of me though that when Arnav gulped...it was more Barun trying to supress his giggle and from laughing out loud!!! hehe had to see that scene a couple more times to ignore my previous two thoughts and then BAM... their magic worked and...
I loved the tender moment...like yesterday's tender moment...this moment was beautiful...
One's forhead is one's crown and to bow ur head in front of someone is a sign of submission or giving honour...what did she do? She bend down and left her mark on him!!! Just like the way she has bend down to his wishes and THIS IS EXACTLY how she will leave HER MARK on him! 
The mark of honour...the jewel on his crown! The mark of her love which he will then carry holding his head up high!!
 I LOVED THE SCENE...
PRIYA beautifully said by you ' she bends down -surrender...he looks up with love and respect'  Clap 

Loved how you've described this!  Today you are our resident Shakespeare!!!!Big smile
Loved the lyrics...especially the last paragraph...Khushi is so walking on ice especially on a lake as big as the Ocean (Arnav!) Thumbs Up

oh and yeah Akash-Payal scene was cute Embarrassed 

Ummm and Priya... about the episode and people not liking it ... well i have two thoughts:

1) 'Welcome and entertain them all, even if they are a crowd of sorrows...' --Priya this quote is for you!! specifically in reference to your sentence: "I am sure many of you wont have liked the episode...but do leave ur views and comments..."
And you have welcomed a crowd of sorrowful viewers with open arms!!!! Clap

Lovely!  Agreed!

2) i have to quote some amature writter on this but she might just be right ---
"Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again."

I love this "amateur" writer...who is so not amateur!  Loved that post and this one too!
Well ur crooner had that effect on me...hoping it did on others too Smile

About ASR fainting...well i have said it before...will say it again...bring it on!! WinkTongue

PS... this is not a hubby moment...but yeah since i have come back from the dentist, hubby is having a fun time calling me...Khoon bhari daand or khoon bhara moo or khoon bara mouth etc etc
well all different variations of Khoon bhari tang! ROFL I tell you ...we are a family of Mami lovers ROFL

PSS...as u can tell when i started to write this comment i was Cry and end it with ROFL 

Sadie, what an emotional post!  Started out in tears and ended in laughter!!!  Pretty much my state on a daily basis!ROFL  How are you feeling now, sweetie!?  Hope the dentist's visit wasn't painful!Smile  Ok, coming to your posts, my comments are in italicized in red!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

amazing crooner dii...
all i am gonna say is that all i wished today was repositioning of the faces here...

would have been totally worth of sabotaging maa work and watching today's epi...

well cant stop gushing about maa new discovery so yeh lo...

and lo while searching for barun sobti in police dress...i dont know why i found out there is a police station named BARUN ...ROFL

Barun Police Station Details:

Name: Barun Police Station

Phone number of Barun Police Station: 6186 - 224199

Location of Barun Police Station:

wonder who all want to get arrested there...ROFL

oh well i found out a city in aurangabad named BARUN...

http://www.onefivenine.com/india/villages/Aurangabad/Barun/Barun

Barun is a Town in Barun Tehsil in Aurangabad District in Bihar State in India . Barun is 18.6 km distance from its District Main City Aurangabad . And 123 km distance from its State Main City Patna . .

Badhi Khurd , Barun , Bhopatpur , Dhamanee , Dhangai , Dudhar , ... . are the villages along with this village in the same Barun Tehsil

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kocharh(3.1 k.m.) ,Riur(4.5 k.m.) ,Ankorha(7 k.m.) ,Meh(8.2 k.m.) ,Rampur(10.7 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Barun(0 k.m.) ,Obra(15.2 k.m.) ,Aurangabad(18.6 k.m.) ,Daudnagar(25.8 k.m.) ,

Barun Pin Code is 824112 and Post office name is . Other villages in Post Office (824112,) are Barun , Jagatpur , .

Schools in Barun

1 . Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College
Address : barun; bodh--gaya..

2 . A.N.S.M. College
Address : aurangabad;bodh--gaya..

3 . Dr. V. K. Singh College
Address : rafiganj;bodh--gaya.

Information above might not be latest or accurate. Find latest information from below links.
Schools in Barun      Colleges in Barun      View Near By City     

Banks near by Barun

1 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , BAROON
IFSC CODE : punb0122600.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

2 . STATE BANK OF INDIA , BARUN
IFSC CODE : sbin0012604.
MICR CODE : non - micr.

3 . INDIAN BANK , JINORIYA
IFSC CODE : idib000j023.
MICR CODE : 824019003.

4 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , MEH
IFSC CODE : punb0276500.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

... .

List Of Sub localities In Barun
Post about Barun.

well zyaada  google baba pe search maarna achchi baat nahinROFL
Hey Sanju...Yeh sab kahan kahan se dhoond leti hai. I fell off my bed reading this  

What say Crooner Buddies, ek visit toh banti hai Wink

omg dii you triggered me to go search more and yeh lo i found out more that there is a national park or some valley in nepal named barun cause it was a river named barun there...i dont know if it is there or not...ROFLROFL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nepal - Valley of Eternity (Ripuk, Barun Valley)

Ripuk is a local name for one of the places in Barun Valley (Nepal) where locals setup their temporary seasonal settlements.

Centuries ago, the river Barun used to be a glacier here, flowing to the north composing this lush green valleys for today. The height of the cascading waterfalls against the rugged and stiff mountains reflects the sense of the flow of time and eternity at the same time

Title inspired by the instrumental composition Valley of Eternity by Marty Friedman, one of my most respected guitar gods.

View On Black

Makalu Barun Set

INFO:
Fly to this location using FlickrFly (Requires Google Earth)

Not HDR but a vertorama of 3 images (exposure metered with respective parts) stitched vertically. What I like most about vertorama is the dynamic range it gives with subject's more natural tone preserved. Of course it's mostly useful only in landscapes.

I GUESS I SHOULD JUST STOP NOW...LOL

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 11 April 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem--Sudhanya-Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Go to top