Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 14)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by subiscs

CryConfusedres

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry

heyyy ishiii...good morning Big smile
@bold-- totally ageee...and yeah cv's r just assaulting khushi's character Unhappy !!!! they will bring it bac to track and then assault it again...i donno...thank god...they stuck with asr...

am still thinking if i liked the episode or not..but anyways who cares...LOL thursday s here...yeyeyey!!!! 
if NK s also coming bac...then mazaa aayega...
i was like ahhh finally...did they mention NK or is it something i heard???...

one thing i liked abt bubbly was she asked abt NK.LOL...apart from that she remains an enigma to me!!!!!Confused

even i forgot to mention...thats a beautiful song priyaaa..and being a total srk fan..i wud say..bring it on sweetie Big smile

What a co incident just replied to your post.. LOL LOL

I have been ranting since morning about CVs treatment to Khushi's character.. I think even I should go on some sort of spree until they give us Khushi back. Only thing is I don't know what to do..  I guess may be you can give me some idea.. 

And you are not alone in Miss B mystery.. As of now we all are confused but as we said it would be too early to decide on her character so let's wait and watch.. 

And yeah even when I heard NK, I was shocked..

And you are right who cares, Thursday is here.. But I would like to quote Priya dii here 

"My head says "Who cares"? But then my heart whispers, "You do.. Stupid... " LOL LOL

Sorry if I am not making any sense. I have actually lost it today.. Ouch

yaaa coincidence...i just saw ur reply..after i posted mine...so heyyy hi5 isshiii ...

patha nahin...cv's know that we watch the show despite all...lets c...may be with today there might be a change...!!!!! hopeless optimist in me s telling that...Big smile

yeah even shweta asked me not to cut the quote song spree...but for yday's episode i don even kno if the songs jus fit in itself...Confused
 i jus put it in...except for the song dedicated to priya...LOLLOL 
 she s busy...i dont kno what she feels abt it !!!!LOLBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashituphoneypriya

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Sanju!!! Hug Missed you, yaar! Hope your are doing well!!! Will comment on your 'Barun' post as soon as my lappy charges!!! OMG!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! How do you do it, yaar?!

P.S. Renembered you a lot during Tues. epi! LOL

well i am here so what to fear...would love to reply to awesome comments here but not sure when will be able to post sig comments...
well dii if you are asking me how do i do i do it its cause i dont have brains like you all to analyze stuffs and yeh lo mera dimag inhi direction mein fluctuate karta hain...LOL

well i am missing crooner for the past one week now...cause not being able to reply to the comments here...but would try maa best to cope up with you all till my tmp break last.

love yaa...

kalpana dii you really killed me with your photos...dii you are awesome

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Cause something's pulling us together

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Cause something's pulling us together
Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound Heart

Enjoy Hug x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>

Kalpana Dii... Hug What a post... And that teeka scene pics... Hay re hum to mar gaye... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Now a days I have gotten into new habbit.. Until now I used to think what would Priya dii say in her Crooner today and what would others have to say about it.. And now along with that whenever I see scenes like today's scene, I keep thinking will Kalpana dii include this in her post today? If not I will ask her to do so.. But you know I don't have to ask you..You do it before hand... Hug

My rock start list is increasing day by day.. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Ishiii swtheartHug

c I wont desert u...now way...like shweta said one day - we are in together even beyond the show...wait for my reply to ur that day scrap...will tell u smthng there...also thr r lots of means to contact outside forum swtz...Smile

But most importantly i am no way leaving this Forum - I joined it for this show - and I have no complains with the show so I am going to be here till this show lasts - i meant i might be out of posting anything here - look shy used to spend so much effort in giving us the Barun doeses - ok wont go in details why she stopped --- but that was a nice decision she took - coz the Forum didnt deserve the hard work and love she gave them...

I mean u hv signed here for the luv of the show - u can criticise it all the way - yesterday i was gng thru my old posts - sm1 wanted one of the links - we hv criticise even me many time the show for the script flaws and creative flaws - and I am going to do the same aage bhi...BUT that doesnt mean it allow us to make a mockery of seeing the show and shredding it - esp the actors on personal basis - that is completely not done - earlier i used to make individual posts in support but now I am out of that - Crooner is all i give time for - even in that i am not able to gv enough time to catch up wid everyone !!!

So ppl bashing the actors on personal basis are simply cases of sour grapes - as they say the more popular you get the more ready you should be for brickbats !!!

And also the other day the BIG spoilor came for the show's future track - I told Suvi - wait and watch - it is from a person who is not an IPK fan first - lots of bias is there for sm reasons i wont mention here - and thats proved today in the link i posted above !!!

SO dont be upset sweety - we here because we love and hate smthng commonly - we can love Arnav-Khushi one day - we'll hate them the other day  - again we go loving them...for me its a STORY...not a businees or personal agenda to praise or bash !!!!

Its FICTION - not a REALITY SHOW...ppl should first learn to differentiate that !!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dii for clearing my doubt. For a moment I had heart attack thinking about what u said to Shy's reply..  

And I can understand what you feel about making individual posts.. I don't make any post as I can't make one but I used to participate in earlier discussions, but then I realised it's of no use.. If you disagree with someone, they all go on a level to tell you, you are an idiot...I mean come on for a fiction show people are hurting real feelings.. That's why I have long back stopped reading or replying to those posts, I don't even say anything anywhere except here cause I know you all will understand what I am trying to say without judging me.. 

Agree with you on bashing actors on a personal level.. I don't understand why people go to personal level with actors personal life. Criticising the show and Characters is one thing but saying the person doesn't now how to act is complete B***S***... 

The link that you gave I got a PM for the same with the link so I opened and read it and I was shocked dii.. How come someone be so.. Leave it I don't wana say anything about that person. I am sure you would understand what I am trying to say.. 

And yeah dii we are in this together.. I too am not leaving this forum as long as the show goes but dii it won't be same without Crooner. I know you have a hectic life, but please no matter whatever happens,please don't stop giving us Crooner. And please don't worry about not being able to reply. We know how much efforts you are putting in to give us Crooner and that you really want to reply to all of us and we understand if in case you are not able to do so.. So don't worry about it... 

P.S. I will wait for your scrap dii. Reply whenever you have time. 

P.P.S  You know what Sadie was telling me? She is like she does't want to put a long comment since you are trying very hard to reply to everyone's comment and she doesn't wanna stress you more.. You see we are such sweet people..LOL LOL

@Sadie: Please don't go mad at me for telling this to Priya dii... But I had to say it cause I don't want dii to stop the Crooner.. 

We love ya dii.. Hug Hug

Sorry I am emotionally unstable now since I have slept only for 2 hours.. Please forgive me if I have said anything incoherent.. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

The highlighted ones in Blue...please make an Individual post on that...Forum needs to see that LOL

hey dnt say like that abt me putting effort in doing Crooner and replying u all...i love it - in a long time I am doing smthng thats making me happy - so i am no way doing hard work -also i hv lots of personal reasons for sticking and loving and writing on this show - its my Escapism from something...so I am sticking around till the show lasts !!!

Sadie ne aisa bola...u guys are seriously justtt tooo wonderful HugHug

But pls pls pls dont ever go writing short comments - one liner comments from frnds makes me sad - most welcome to go on ranting...criticising everything - but I love reading long posts - even if i am not able to reply...i read each one of them thats wat i told Beena di too ystrday - if i am unable to reply doesnt mean i am not reading it - however busy i am- every few mins i cm back to this space to read !!!!

Go grab sm sleep if u can b4 gng to office !!!!

PS i am terribly busy till 12:30...will be free after that...tab tak here and there...Smile aur Sathya ke post pe Res board lagaya hai...will go and update that now !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 April 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09subiscssmashitup

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

CryConfusedres

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". Embarrassed

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.Clap  Clap

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...Embarrassed Hug

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. Hug

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... Confused Ouch

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? Confused  Confused  Confused

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a Star  Star  Star 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. ROFL ROFL ROFL .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. LOL Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. Clap Clap Clap. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character Angry Angry Angry I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..Dead.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me Cry Cry

heyyy ishiii...good morning Big smile
@bold-- totally ageee...and yeah cv's r just assaulting khushi's character Unhappy !!!! they will bring it bac to track and then assault it again...i donno...thank god...they stuck with asr...

am still thinking if i liked the episode or not..but anyways who cares...LOL thursday s here...yeyeyey!!!! 
if NK s also coming bac...then mazaa aayega...
i was like ahhh finally...did they mention NK or is it something i heard???...

one thing i liked abt bubbly was she asked abt NK.LOL...apart from that she remains an enigma to me!!!!!Confused

even i forgot to mention...thats a beautiful song priyaaa..and being a total srk fan..i wud say..bring it on sweetie Big smile

What a co incident just replied to your post.. LOL LOL

I have been ranting since morning about CVs treatment to Khushi's character.. I think even I should go on some sort of spree until they give us Khushi back. Only thing is I don't know what to do..  I guess may be you can give me some idea.. 

And you are not alone in Miss B mystery.. As of now we all are confused but as we said it would be too early to decide on her character so let's wait and watch.. 

And yeah even when I heard NK, I was shocked..

And you are right who cares, Thursday is here.. But I would like to quote Priya dii here 

"My head says "Who cares"? But then my heart whispers, "You do.. Stupid... " LOL LOL

Sorry if I am not making any sense. I have actually lost it today.. Ouch

yaaa coincidence...i just saw ur reply..after i posted mine...so heyyy hi5 isshiii ...

patha nahin...cv's know that we watch the show despite all...lets c...may be with today there might be a change...!!!!! hopeless optimist in me s telling that...Big smile

yeah even shweta asked me not to cut the quote song spree...but for yday's episode i don even kno if the songs jus fit in itself...Confused
 i jus put it in...except for the song dedicated to priya...LOLLOL 
 she s busy...i dont kno what she feels abt it !!!!LOLBig smile

That's what I told Anjali dii that CVs are taking undue advantage of our ARHI love... We are hopelessly in love with ARHI and the show.. But yeah me to hoping to see a dhamake dar episode on Thursday.. 

And about the song, I liked the one you chose for today...And I can so understand if you didn't find anything suitable for today's episode.. 

And I am sure Priya dii would have read it and would have loved it.. We are all so like minded, am I right Priya dii?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashitupsubiscshoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Sanju & Suba a BIG HUG and hello Hug

Will try and reply individually later if possible - but great posts both of u !!!

@ Sanju - u wont believe was so off after seeing those stupid bashing - ur post got me back laughin and chilling - Sanju and Google baba ki jai ho Dancing

@ Suba - I loved ur song dedication sweety - couldnt reply PMs last nite...was too sleepy...will catch up hopefully later...u tk care and hv fun here...c u around !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhan-FelixFelicis-Desai09subiscssmashitup

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Sanju!!! Hug Missed you, yaar! Hope your are doing well!!! Will comment on your 'Barun' post as soon as my lappy charges!!! OMG!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! How do you do it, yaar?!

P.S. Renembered you a lot during Tues. epi! LOL

well i am here so what to fear...would love to reply to awesome comments here but not sure when will be able to post sig comments...
well dii if you are asking me how do i do i do it its cause i dont have brains like you all to analyze stuffs and yeh lo mera dimag inhi direction mein fluctuate karta hain...LOL

well i am missing crooner for the past one week now...cause not being able to reply to the comments here...but would try maa best to cope up with you all till my tmp break last.

love yaa...

kalpana dii you really killed me with your photos...dii you are awesome

Okay sorry for being kabab me haddi, but I had to say it Sanju..

I don't have brain either to analyse anything like Crooner buddies do.. I guess you do better analysis than I do... 

And you know what I found out today.. My little good for nothing brain works when it comes to ranting.. I am unstoppable then and whenever an awesome episode comes like Tuesday's my brain freezes.. I guess it should be ulta isn't it? So please don't say you don't have any brain.. 

And we all are missing you too.. Hug Hug Hug 

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Sanju & Suba a BIG HUG and hello Hug

Will try and reply individually later if possible - but great posts both of u !!!

@ Sanju - u wont believe was so off after seeing those stupid bashing - ur post got me back laughin and chilling - Sanju and Google baba ki jai ho Dancing

@ Suba - I loved ur song dedication sweety - couldnt reply PMs last nite...was too sleepy...will catch up hopefully later...u tk care and hv fun here...c u around !!!

priyaaa i slept off too after sending u the pm...i saw the reply at 4 in the morning...yeah i kno..crazy i got up at 4..My cos had a bus to catch..and so yeah cudnt resist logging to the forums.LOL..!!!! and bashing posts...hehehe its become trend here i guess!!!! best s to ignore...Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09honeypriya

Go to top