Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 42: Kaho naa Pyaar Hai - Updtd !!! (Page 10)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

thank you for such a positive review

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09ChitraFhoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
As far as discussion goes, this is it...I do like to read certain FFs so I spend some time there. Arguing & stressing over a show with a complete stranger is completely pointless! LOL

Edited by Nandalala - 11 April 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09subiscssmashituphoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Okay sweetypies - I finally managed to read the post

this is one of the Controversial posts - and though I am too tempted to bash and bang the hell out of the ppl who have said those words against Barun -i'll rather take ASRish restraint mode - such slimy comments are just case of sour grapes !!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928838

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhanDesai09pisces25Nandalalabeena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

Good morning, dahling!!!!

What makes you think ASR is a virgin? Geek ROFL

Well, I think they need some serious time on the couch...a shrink's couch!! ROFL

<font color="#990033" size="3">Oh ya a Shrink's couch and a Visit to a Divorce Lawyer..Forum will be peaceful thenWinkLOL</font>

<font color="#990033" size="3"></em></font>

<font color="#990033" size="3"><em>Oh no, I dont think he is a Virgin - I know he is - well see till month of Feb, I was clearly under the impression he is no way Virgin and I was pretty sure of that - but since his marriage - I have been observing him pretty closely u c Geekand now I am convinced he is Virging wid V in bold </font>ROFL

V... ROFL ROFL ...Clearly, so much inspiration from all the 'Ve's... LOL. Do share all your other observations, luv!!! We need all research shared & compiled for the Gutter Hall of Fame!!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashitup

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
My how the mighty ASR has changed LOL
Great analysis, though I disliked the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Good morning, dahling!!!!

What makes you think ASR is a virgin? Geek ROFL

Well, I think they need some serious time on the couch...a shrink's couch!! ROFL

<font color="#990033" size="3">Oh ya a Shrink's couch and a Visit to a Divorce Lawyer..Forum will be peaceful thenWinkLOL</font>

<font color="#990033" size="3"></em></font>

<font color="#990033" size="3"><em>Oh no, I dont think he is a Virgin - I know he is - well see till month of Feb, I was clearly under the impression he is no way Virgin and I was pretty sure of that - but since his marriage - I have been observing him pretty closely u c Geekand now I am convinced he is Virging wid V in bold </font>ROFL

V... ROFL ROFL ...Clearly, so much inspiration from all the 'Ve's... LOL. Do share all your other observations, luv!!! We need all research shared & compiled for the Gutter Hall of Fame!!! Wink

Okay watch out for that...not now from office...have some pics to support my theory...will post ot in the afternoon onc ei get bck home ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashitupNandalalabeena14

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Okay sweetypies - I finally managed to read the post

this is one of the Controversial posts - and though I am too tempted to bash and bang the hell out of the ppl who have said those words against Barun -i'll rather take ASRish restraint mode - such slimy comments are just case of sour grapes !!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928838

LOL Well I am tired of explaining to the loonies on the ranking thread that

Some of those jealous fans can bash as much as you want. But what I find commendable is an actor who was really low in the ranking, went up to number 3 and now 1.

Next week your favourite maybe number 1. Doesn't mean Barun and Sanaya fans will go berserk. Ranking is just ranking not some special awards. GET OVER IT. And let the fans of their favourite rejoice.

c'est la vie

But no they go on to say oh IF is so biased, barun a wooden plank, he is so stiff he is their oh so fav character copy cat. *HEADDESK*
There's just no point in explaining to them.LOL

Edited by pisces25 - 11 April 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990066">Okay sweetypies - I finally managed to read the post</font>

<font color="#990066">this is one of the Controversial posts - and though I am too tempted to bash and bang the hell out of the ppl who have said those words against Barun -i'll rather take ASRish restraint mode - such slimy comments are just case of sour grapes !!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928838</font>

What's the pt of comparing?! I never watched Geet so can't speak for Gurmeet. But rankings are so subjective on IF! Does it mean BS's popularity is only tied to a number? No! His performances and personality speaks for itself! We know the truth, na!? Proving it to disbelievers is a game of tu tu main main! Besides, most of those naysayers watch IPK! Hypocrisyiya!! Hypocrisyiya!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09beena14

Go to top