Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sadie101

Alright usually i don't comment on these things

coz my fanda is same as Priya's ...that its ONLY a show...enjoy each day...
i only started taking it seriously when i came across the crooner...i just fell in love! i had come to the forum just before the terrace scene and i had made a post or two abt staying positive because deep down i wanted the positivity to stick to this show and when i came to the crooner i found that positivity, and hence is stayed!

Since morning i have been reading all the comments...i read because i care to know what u all think but i don't go beyond whats here...
i actually have not gone on the IPK forum page...i just jump from crooner to scrapbook...the bashing is not my thing...

All i know is i love Arnav and Khushi and as unpredictable the script is...the characters change...etc...

and previously us crooner buddies have taken the negative and churned out something good or funny out of it...
best example wood va ve and palak ve (LOL)

but why so down ppl???๐Ÿ˜•
i know i am saying this 5 mins before the show starts...so i guess i won't get any replies hehe!

Sadie.. I saw this comment just now.. I saw that you were missing from the action!! ๐Ÿ˜† Well.. we all love this show hun!! We all love Arnav and Khushi..!!

But this show is not just enjoyment for us!! It means a lot more than that to most of us..! Read Priya's comment above, this means a lot more than just a show to her too, no matter what she says!! Same with me.. I can so understand what she is saying there about escapism and running from depression!! This show has been that for us!!

As for the discussion today, it wasnt bashing, now was it? Priya asked for a discussion in the main crooner itself, have you noticed? We were doing just that!! And believe me, most of it I was doing quite sportingly, laughing my head off at it!! But seems like, it took a different turn here!! Am sad if I offended you or anyone in any way.. The spirit of the crooner is still the same hun!! Positive, fun and happening!! It rocks!! Dont worry!! ๐Ÿค—

gobinavam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry dr.y.day severe headache,i gone after epi.but epi was nice.teek scene was awesome...awww Arnav's "kushi"โค๏ธโค๏ธwell-done BS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he totally lost...2day epi s cute.wow caring wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya

Wonedrful crooner again.. Loved those beautiful lines.. the poem..

Im still like conphused. y is Bubbly introduced!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

Tikka scene was wonderful... his heart did skip a beat.. fr the first time.. he cldnt say anythin.. not even "what the" .. not even anythin romantic or rude.. it was juz "Khushi"

He was speechless by her move... it was itself very passionate..

Love them ya... they bring emotions so perrrfect!!

Aww tht shirt on him...๐Ÿ˜ณ He looks hotter in red๐Ÿ˜‰

The epi was in itself.. a slightest movement forward in their relationship.. specially on Khushi's side๐Ÿ˜‰