Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soni.b

priya πŸ€—

mami's first dialogue and i was...priya teri line!!!! πŸ˜ƒcopy right issues definitely!!!πŸ˜‰ absolutely fantastic Crooner...and i loved your opening quote!!!! loved the pics you have used...perfect!!!!⭐️

loved the family scene...bechara ASR...sab ne chance pe dance kar liya!!!! loved the whole family's reaction to swami!!!!πŸ˜†

thankfully he changed...red shirt acchi toh thi but he was looking so much better in the white one...😳

the tika scene my fav...it was beautiful...don't have words to describe what i felt while watching the scene...and you have explained so well...ki bolne ko kuch raha hi nahin...just enjoy the moment with them!!! btw the scene is a direct lift from judaai...but honestly felt nothing when i watched it in the movie...guess that's the charm of our leads!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

the boardroom scene was OTT for me...will discuss later also khushi's behaviour and the new entry... actually in a rush but as had reserved for the first time...don't want u to come after me saying reserve karti hai par likhti nahin!!!πŸ˜› onek lekhar chilo...kintu time nei...phire aeshe likhbo... 

loved ur side views...specially no.7,8 & 9!!!πŸ˜†

will come back later for the discussion!!!!

baba re already pg 19!!!! you rock!!!πŸ˜ƒ

thnxx Soni...aajkal pages khub taratari fill hochche...no idea πŸ˜†

wel loved wat u said...aar for the same points u''ll see my views in the discussion thread...

kaal episode e main problem was in the executuion level...

thanxxx dear for all the views !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner 😊 Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again πŸ‘ 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs 😑

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down πŸ˜‰ 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense πŸ‘πŸΌ 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished 😊 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff 😍 Did she feel fr a millisecond πŸ˜• The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues ☺️ His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute 😍 Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me πŸ˜† 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

Thanxxx Suvi,...loved wat u said ...and totally agree to ur views...ya even the time slot i know thats a lame excuse for not giving the Promo !!!

Gauri's accident has made BV jump on the Trps again !!!
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

ohh sadie dii...thank you so much...
well studies can only destress me untiill they are of maa fav subjects...
well about the trip we actually should plan to go there...
ohh i feel how lucky people residing there would be...

someone could ask them..."aap kahaan rehten ho??"
reply..."barun mein☺️"...gutter mind nahi gutter body full on activated🀣

@soni dii...exactly i also love chem but galileo se mera vivaah pehle hi ho chuka hain...
so sabse pehle pati parmeshwar swami...PHYSICS...
🀣

sanju...chal tere pati parmeshwar ke baare me pata toh chala!!!!ROFL
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushisinghr

just started to follow ur crooner posts from yesterday,

will say  its excellent, amazing writing, thoughtful poetry just in time
not simple add ons , it  has a spark !!!
 lyk ur observations for today,
and i really enjoyed reading it, i guess u made me a permanent reader
for ur crooners !
good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 & i'm loving it !

Thanksss so much dear 😊
would love to hear from u regularly 😊
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Lovely crooner Priya! Just loved it!

As for Khushi, no comments!!!! Arnav? Top class!!! Even Payal and Akash were good! Naani is always good! And surprise, surprise, absence of Anjali is actually bringing in an interesting interaction between Khushi-Arnav! I always thought somehow she is intimidating towards Arnav! Many of his decisions are influenced by her! So in her absence Chote is going to survive and survive well with Khushi!

thanxxx dear 😊 long time πŸ˜•

loved ur line - So in her absence Chote is going to survive and survive well with Khushi!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Honey sweety once again congs for your tagline used on the serial.
I was jumping when I saw it dear. Felt so happy.
This crooner is again a fav update.
I loved the episode thoroughly.
Specially the tillak part oh that was so emotional and I am damn sure arnav got it this time.
bs was exceptionally good. I agree to what you say what a maturity he has gained boss. Hats off.
I loved the convo on the dining table..nani was too good and arnav totally a husband material this time
Arnav you look fab in red...you khushi definaely has an eye of beauty...(Implies on you as well)
Sanaya again what a change in expression during the tikka scene. You were spot on.
Cv's once again great job.
This time khushi a step ahead.
I hope the distance gets minimised as soon as possible. And agar is tarha aap dono ek dusre ke kareeb ane lage na jante huya to woh din dur nahi hai.
Honey dear why do I have a feeling that khushi is going to hug arnav tomorrow? As she will be totally panicky after arnav faints and she will be totally feeling sorry to put arnav in this state.

Thanxxx so much dear...seeing ur PM first thing made me so happy 😊

loved ur positivity...

yup all hopes on distance getting minimised soon !!!
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

thnxx Soni...aajkal pages khub taratari fill hochche...no idea πŸ˜†

wel loved wat u said...aar for the same points u''ll see my views in the discussion thread...

kaal episode e main problem was in the executuion level...

thanxxx dear for all the views !!!

priya...you and your crooner is rocking yaar!!!  pages toh fill hobei...aaj koto opar neeche korechi...bolte parbo na...tar por ja heavy discussion!!! ekdom tired hoye gelam!!!πŸ˜†
btw read your comment...i agree to some extent but as i said its the execution of the scene that bothered me as it implies differently on khushi's character!!! so all my issue is with the cvs and the director...not with khushi's character!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soni.b

sanju...chal tere pati parmeshwar ke baare me pata toh chala!!!!

exactly the day maine galileo ka chehra dekha tha...

main to wohi fisal gayyi par floor ke normal force ne mujhe bacha liya...
kind of a rabba ve moment for me and maa physics
🀣

but seriously i had secret fantasies about galileo par shaadi physics se happily ho gayyi thi
🀣

now some red hot specimen is entering maa region...seriously can lead to maa divorce nowπŸ˜†

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 12 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
[QUOTE=arnavandkhushi]
guys seriously you all have to see this post here...

hitlerji ko gussa kyun aata hain..πŸ˜†
🀣

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2929428[/QUOTE] Its awesome sanju...loved it!!!ROFL
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: honeypriya

🀣
🀣
🀣

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then 😑😑😑 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat πŸ˜†

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - 🀣 Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

Debu.. Sorry I am getting back to you late but wanted to reply in time.. had so much to say!! You havnt answered me yet..! Gussa ho gayi hai kya?? πŸ˜” How are you feeling today?? Still low and we are eating your head and pissing you off? Or better than before?

Dont you know why I behave like ASR?? You said yourself he behaves like a scorpion!! 😳 And hun.. dont blame me.. I warned you about the Jhansi ki Rani living on in me!!! πŸ˜† And dont blame me for the bashing either, you got me into the mood the day before yesterday!! Goaded me into it!!! I was working on it the whole time since then!!! Here's the fruits of my labor!! πŸ˜† And now you are promising a bashing crooner again..!!! Tell me.. do I prepare myself or stay calm?

Now I agree with your opinion and understanding of Khushi's portrayal!! But I have certain points to make..! The silent treatment.. was it actually a treatment? I dint think so!! It was a very natural reaction when you are hurt the way ASR had hurt her..! She was hurt and angry! And thus she decided to stay away from him..! I identified with that Khushi!!

She is a flawed character and she has made mistakes before.. we accepted that! But given the list of problems you have mentioned she has, dont you think the child woman is reacting a little weird? Yes.. we all have mood swings!! We all oscillate between tears and giggling every now and then!! Somebody ask me!! 😳 But the magnitude of the problems plays a major role in it!!! In her case, the enormity of it is not lost on us!! But on the CVs perhaps!!

I dont mind the ways in which she goes about finding the answers to the puzzle that her marriage is to her!! But there has to be a treatment to it!! Compare the scenes these days to what used to be there before Diwali..! Any scene.. not just Khushi's! The difference is in the treatment of the scenes!! Comedy was also there in the pre diwali scenes, acidity and dhak dhak and all, or on the nainitaal trip!! How I keep replaying those scenes!!

I have a hard time identifying with this new childer than childish Khushi!! I have seen her dignity when ASR announced her marriage plans with Lavanya on Diwali night!! I have seen her care and concern the very day when after the heartbreak and 'get out', she still stops her mother from serving him sweets! I have seen her breaking down into tears at the heartbreak that day! I have seen her self respect  and the fire of the woman scorned in the guest house scene or the boutique scene! I have seen her thoughtfulness in making sugarless mitthai or stopping ASR from having spicy daal even after such an insult!! I have seen her LOVE even when Lavanya was around!! These are all with respect to ASR!! WIth others also, we have seen her in a responsible, mature avataar!! She was the breadwinner of her family, an upright one at that!! You remember Naaniji's words after the cocktail party? Khushi bitiya mein apne umra ke logo se kahin zyada samajhdaari hai! Where is all that??

There are other issues too!! Shouldnt Khushi be shown thinking about how to handle Shyam? His growing advances! Where does Shyam keep disappearing to? Where is Buaji and Khushi's parents concern over her living in the same house as the creep, or even ASR's concern over it for that matter! Where is Bauji?? He doesnt wonder why his favorite child behaved like that? Where is the old bro-sis love and the scenes.. I used to cry watching them earlier!! Where is the relationship, the sharing between Payal and Khushi, living in the same house, both having problems?

I have to say this Debu.. of late, the thing that is consistent in the show is the upheaval in the tracks!! We are also here for entertainment but given the attachment we have with the show.. we  tolerate much of the shortcomings in logic!! But they cant keep playing with our sentiments.. I start getting involeved with the intensity and then Whamm!!! in my face comes the comedy!! It confuses me!! I have to sit and decide after the episode whether I liked it and how much I liked it!!
Earlier.. I simply worshiped the show!!