Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Thank God I heard from u shy...and had earlier spoken to Zoha...what has the Forum and show come to πŸ˜†

Last night I sat going thru the posts on the Forum and i was like where is the old Forum...shy its just world war going on - we have had downs wid the show - some days we stuck around...criticised,ranted...and I totally agree lately CVs are playing a ping pong here - and yesterday was completely on the low rung...ASR needs a break big time πŸ˜†

But whats happening in the Forum is far worse - if Cvs are lets say in Forum's words - "butchering" Khushi's character - Forum is butchering the sanity of  "marriage" - I mean Divorce - it reminded me of that post which said " ASR will rape Khushi"...

Last night after going thru some posts - and even the one Zoha's which got closed by mods - i never knew of that - also sm extreme ones - I seriously got a headache - this Forum is used to be the best place wid such wonderful posts - nowadays i hardly find except the usual few to even thnk of bothering to read - i hv decided giving myself 1 week - if the Forum doesnt get saner - i am outta here - atleast will apply ur policy πŸ˜‰ thats atleast lot peaceful  !!!

PS Shy there is a post discussing ASR puts eyeliner - gets his eyebrows done - we are seriously in trouble 🀣

@ bold: OMG! please tell me which post🀣
and trust me take a break...it helpsπŸ˜† i am not making any tomorrow...its going to suckπŸ˜†
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ishiii swtheartπŸ€—

c I wont desert u...now way...like shweta said one day - we are in together even beyond the show...wait for my reply to ur that day scrap...will tell u smthng there...also thr r lots of means to contact outside forum swtz...😊

But most importantly i am no way leaving this Forum - I joined it for this show - and I have no complains with the show so I am going to be here till this show lasts - i meant i might be out of posting anything here - look shy used to spend so much effort in giving us the Barun doeses - ok wont go in details why she stopped --- but that was a nice decision she took - coz the Forum didnt deserve the hard work and love she gave them...

I mean u hv signed here for the luv of the show - u can criticise it all the way - yesterday i was gng thru my old posts - sm1 wanted one of the links - we hv criticise even me many time the show for the script flaws and creative flaws - and I am going to do the same aage bhi...BUT that doesnt mean it allow us to make a mockery of seeing the show and shredding it - esp the actors on personal basis - that is completely not done - earlier i used to make individual posts in support but now I am out of that - Crooner is all i give time for - even in that i am not able to gv enough time to catch up wid everyone !!!

So ppl bashing the actors on personal basis are simply cases of sour grapes - as they say the more popular you get the more ready you should be for brickbats !!!

And also the other day the BIG spoilor came for the show's future track - I told Suvi - wait and watch - it is from a person who is not an IPK fan first - lots of bias is there for sm reasons i wont mention here - and thats proved today in the link i posted above !!!

SO dont be upset sweety - we here because we love and hate smthng commonly - we can love Arnav-Khushi one day - we'll hate them the other day  - again we go loving them...for me its a STORY...not a businees or personal agenda to praise or bash !!!!

Its FICTION - not a REALITY SHOW...ppl should first learn to differentiate that !!!

Thanks dii for clearing my doubt. For a moment I had heart attack thinking about what u said to Shy's reply..  

And I can understand what you feel about making individual posts.. I don't make any post as I can't make one but I used to participate in earlier discussions, but then I realised it's of no use.. If you disagree with someone, they all go on a level to tell you, you are an idiot...I mean come on for a fiction show people are hurting real feelings.. That's why I have long back stopped reading or replying to those posts, I don't even say anything anywhere except here cause I know you all will understand what I am trying to say without judging me.. 

Agree with you on bashing actors on a personal level.. I don't understand why people go to personal level with actors personal life. Criticising the show and Characters is one thing but saying the person doesn't now how to act is complete B***S***... 

The link that you gave I got a PM for the same with the link so I opened and read it and I was shocked dii.. How come someone be so.. Leave it I don't wana say anything about that person. I am sure you would understand what I am trying to say.. 

And yeah dii we are in this together.. I too am not leaving this forum as long as the show goes but dii it won't be same without Crooner. I know you have a hectic life, but please no matter whatever happens,please don't stop giving us Crooner. And please don't worry about not being able to reply. We know how much efforts you are putting in to give us Crooner and that you really want to reply to all of us and we understand if in case you are not able to do so.. So don't worry about it... 

P.S. I will wait for your scrap dii. Reply whenever you have time. 

P.P.S  You know what Sadie was telling me? She is like she does't want to put a long comment since you are trying very hard to reply to everyone's comment and she doesn't wanna stress you more.. You see we are such sweet people..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sadie: Please don't go mad at me for telling this to Priya dii... But I had to say it cause I don't want dii to stop the Crooner.. 

We love ya dii.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sorry I am emotionally unstable now since I have slept only for 2 hours.. Please forgive me if I have said anything incoherent.. πŸ˜³

The highlighted ones in Blue...please make an Individual post on that...Forum needs to see that πŸ˜†

hey dnt say like that abt me putting effort in doing Crooner and replying u all...i love it - in a long time I am doing smthng thats making me happy - so i am no way doing hard work -also i hv lots of personal reasons for sticking and loving and writing on this show - its my Escapism from something...so I am sticking around till the show lasts !!!

Sadie ne aisa bola...u guys are seriously justtt tooo wonderful πŸ€—πŸ€—

But pls pls pls dont ever go writing short comments - one liner comments from frnds makes me sad - most welcome to go on ranting...criticising everything - but I love reading long posts - even if i am not able to reply...i read each one of them thats wat i told Beena di too ystrday - if i am unable to reply doesnt mean i am not reading it - however busy i am- every few mins i cm back to this space to read !!!!

Go grab sm sleep if u can b4 gng to office !!!!

PS i am terribly busy till 12:30...will be free after that...tab tak here and there...😊 aur Sathya ke post pe Res board lagaya hai...will go and update that now !!!

Dii you don't have to teme about making short post.. You would have seen what am I capable of when my brain starts working overtime.. But I am sure Sadie will be pleased haring this cause I told her the same thing, but she did not believe me. Hopefully this will help.. 

And dii all I want to say is we know you read our comments and that's what matters,. If you can reply good, but if you can't for whatever reason, we do understand that as well.. I have seen you feeling bad over not being able to reply to everyone individually. That's why I said as long as Crooner is there, you are there and Crooner buddies are there, nothing else matters.. 

I am so happy talking to ya all, catching up with everyone and m so exited that I don't think I will be able to sleep now, besides will get my cab at 11:30, so don't think will have time. Guess will sleep in office.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Will see ya later dii if I don't have much work or if I am dozing of at my desk.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S. About making individual post for forum member, dii I don't wana die.. I will do this the day I want to khodofy my own kabar.. πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shybabe

@ bold: OMG! please tell me which post🀣
and trust me take a break...it helpsπŸ˜† i am not making any tomorrow...its going to suckπŸ˜†

cant search nw..in office...but it had few pages of comments too hilarious - someone said "but am sure he waxes his torso" 🀣🀣🀣

and he puts lipstick 🀣🀣🀣🀣

do read that post - sm1 ahs even put sm photo to support her theory πŸ˜†

gosh pls my BS is getting raped on IF - i am taking him and running away  show mein CVs aur paagal biwi nacha rahi hai...aur Forums pe bashers 🀣

PS i try to take a break...but for me this space is therapeutic...so i keep cmng bck here - aadat se majboor...even if u dnt make ur post - tumhe mujhe to jhelna hi padega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner 😊 Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again πŸ‘ 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs 😑

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down πŸ˜‰ 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense πŸ‘πŸΌ 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished 😊 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff 😍 Did she feel fr a millisecond πŸ˜• The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues ☺️ His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Absolutely love all your points in bold!  Your point about his voice is so bang on!  I was thinking of that earlier today!  Sobti just gets it...he becomes the character beautifully!

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Agreed...I felt she was true to her character during the Beauty & the Beast enactment.  We saw the introspective Khushi there...then she turns on a dime yesterday!  And with almost with no brakes...Keeps going, & going, without no thought to repercussions!  She is not dumb, so why make her appear dumb all of a sudden!?πŸ˜•

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I love the FFs & OSs out there!  What talent we have, yaar!  CVs are hell bent on keeping him shut up like a clam unless he is dancing or enacting a character...The dam has to burst at some pt...The restraint won't make sense if they prolong it!

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute 😍 Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

Yes, in dire need of a zabardast promo for SURE!!!!

F-A-B post as always, Suvi!  My comments in red, sweetie!!😊
Desai09 thumbnail

Guys go spammm this post...if not atleast do comment - for me the best post of the day - in ur face bashers...mere darliingg ko bura bola...it upsets me so much to hear anything negative about him...so to cool myself i am going to spam all posts supporting BS !!!

Commented.. Wow what a post.. Finally something made me smile... πŸ˜†
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

cant search nw..in office...but it had few pages of comments too hilarious - someone said "but am sure he waxes his torso" 🀣🀣🀣

and he puts lipstick 🀣

do read that post - sm1 ahs even put sm photo to support her theory πŸ˜†

gosh pls my BS is getting raped on IF - i am taking him and running away  show mein CVs aur paagal biwi nacha rahi hai...aur Forums pe bashers 

PS i try to take a break...but for me this space is therapeutic...so i keep cmng bck here - aadat se majboor...even if u dnt make ur post - tumhe mujhe to jhelna hi padega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

well dii i think i found it
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2928288

about raping BS...thie surely is the truth of the hour dii
🀣

Nandalala thumbnail
😍
Originally posted by: sask.ch1

res

First of all it was a lovely crooner as usual. I am waiting for this for a long time because yesterday i missed it.  The title of the crooner is so apt.😳
Coming to the crooner yes i too felt that Anjali's absence in the family gathering is an indication to something. For this i will stick to your theory and wait and watch. Day by day we are lead into the deepness of maze. So many puzzles to be solved, that's what it is making this serial interesting and yet impatient, to move forward. Like hate and love, bashers /critics and loyals / encouragers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

The best moment of the epi is what everyone is dreamily talking about the famous Tikka scene. Wow! beautiful and best till date. The love passing through their eyes is visible and felt. Sarun did it outstandingly. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I didn't find Kushi's behavior at all OTT, because Sanaya portrayed well in showing the hidden hurt, pain and as a desperate one to find her answers with her so called OTT behavior. She is unable to bear the hate and can't stay near her loved one because she knows she will give into her feelings when he is around, whether he loves or hates her. 

But here the turning point is Arnav is making difficult for her by giving into her antics. He is showing irritation but it is not strong from the heart rather he is letting her have her way so that she will be with him talking and seeing his face. For him it matter only is that she is talking.
The 2days absence had a strong impact on him. So he even wear what he dislike more.πŸ˜† But he is so hot in that dazzled pink. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Swami is really enjoying the 'pati seva kartavya' by his patni.πŸ˜†

Loved the epi. 'Bubbly' nuts to crack tomorrow on-wards.πŸ˜‰

My pic of the day is❀️ 

Ps. pics credit Shruti.

Love the pics in this post...ArHi...❀️❀️😍
subiscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvishii

Commented.. Wow what a post.. Finally something made me smile... πŸ˜†

heheheheeh!!!! i just liked ur comment tooo!!!! and posted my reply also...πŸ˜† if ppl dont like BS y cant they just talk abt the guy they like rather than the guy they dont!!!! sometimes its way to kiddish!!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy ..Lovely crooner priyaaa!!!!!πŸ€—

first kya baath hai..aaj kal teri crooner ke popularity tho badthi jaarahi hain!!!..lagta hain cv's took a look too!!! πŸ˜ƒ
pehle the title/phir eastman colour...wah wah!!!! song dedication to u sweetz!!!! 

"""aaj kal tere hi  crooner ke charche har zubaan par
sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar hogayi """"
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

coming bac to the episode...am still thinking did i like it..did i not??? **loop goes on***πŸ˜•

The Tikka scene and the way he said khushi ---- ""rabba main toh margaya """"

Khushi u r gonna apply tikka like this daily babes???? arnav tu gaya!!! pakka :):)

but that scene made my episode today!!!

""Kuch khass hai kuch paas hain Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai,
Kuch duriyan, nazdikiyan,Kuch hass padi tanhaiyaan,
shayad hai pyaar hain..pyaar hain shayad"""""

@blue: Loved how you captioned this scene!  I absolutely think your lyrics are required...Kalpana gives us English lyrics, you give us Hindi ones!  Love them!!!!
SI-- she just rocked...fab sweetie!!!! muuahhh πŸ€—

BS--- someone pls...white s so banned on him !!!!***thuddd*** bhaad mein jaaye presentation seriously!!!! muaahhhπŸ€—

Now...Khushi barging into a presentation and ASR...if it had been ASR before wedding..the scene..temper.. wud have been diff...but now ahem ahem!!!
am not telling anything arnav darling!!!! its between u and ur wifey !!! πŸ˜‰
yeah that s a metamorphosis.This scene actually made a difference to me..he jus said jaaooo!!!! ((okay from hi to jaaoo arre yaar baksh do humein -----😍)))) 
bac to the scene...he did not shout..he dint lose the cool like he wud generally..
she is beginning to carve a place in his heart against all that is happening!!!! 

"Hum mein tum mein kuchh to hai kuchh nahin hai kya
Aur kuchh ho jaaye to kuchh yakeen hai kya
Dekh lo ye dil jahaan tha ye wahin hai kya
Arre re arre ye kya hua maine na ye jaana""""

one thing s clear..she s clueless..she s annoyed and she needs answer..even if she loses herself in the moment..she will just get back to her best way of getting an answer!!!!

bubbly..oops miss b?? okay...am waiting for the scenes to unfold and then judge!!!
 --- see hum kaise ache viewers hain..cv's we stick with u least bothered abt
wats happening!!!⭐️ ((((( sab arhi ki maya hain)))πŸ˜ƒ

bubbly-akash - payal---- i dint get the scene at all!!! and i just went with the flow πŸ˜†

and priya...anjali missing scene!!!!  i really liked what u said!!! but i dont think she will bring a distance between them..she knows arnav loves her..she can do anything for her brother 's happiness...even if she doesnt get Khushi..she might just not say anything for arnav..This s what i feel..

But one more thing...i think anjali will be strong enough unlike what we think!!! She is broken yes..she s sensitive and maybe that undeniable trust in her husbane might make her see things in a way she wudnt also..so this ..guess we have to wait and watch!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Yep, I do think she will show strength, but she will have her say with Khushi first!  The mother in Anji will be in full form!  And yes, it will take her a while to see the snake's true colors!!!

yeyeyeeye precappp..finally...okay am not cutting down on quote a song spree!!!

i have trusted u so far..but i still dont see what u guys r thinking!!!!πŸ˜”
but one thing..and i keep telling this...ur cast!!! they rock big time..!!! πŸ€—sometimes it justs proves that sarun r the major pillars of the show..esp when things get overboard!!!!

So true!  Well said!!!

Am waiting for thursday!!! making my statement again..filler or no filler...am watching the show..!!!πŸ˜ƒ we realise how much of hard work is put behind every scene!!!!

P:S -- one thing i think arnav s  confused!!!! He s just not able to get whats running in khushi's mind!!!!and i don kno..but i think shyam can actually make a comeback..how much ever i loathe him...for story to move he s a needed ingredient!!!! 

So agree!!!  I said it earlier in the week, I want to know about file and dhagaa gate!  Sending him to the doc w/Anjali is getting to be a LAME excuse!!!

Suba, keep the song quotes coming, babes!!!  My comments in red to your comments in blue!πŸ˜ƒ
Desai09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadie101

First of all...Priya, I have a complain! and this is a big one!!!

Why why why...did you make me cry 😭😭😭

ok i was enjoying the crooner and loved it to bits "as usual!!!"...and i was thinking of a different way of saying how i loved etc...but then i decided to watch the song...oh man! 😭😭😭
the humour has sooo gone for a holiday...i am emotional now! 😭

Let's just hope this never, ever, ever, ever happen in IPK or i will seriously cause a Tsunami in UK!!!

ok now that my big complain is out of the way! (Whew!)

Maan crooner-e- shoma ra khaili khaili dost daram...khaili mamnoon, khanom jaan!
I love your crooner very very much!! Thank you very much, dear lady!

(yesterday i used the language of the city of love, today it's the language of one of the greatest poets of love...Rumi! well if u guessed Persian than u r right 😊) and well I have left the translation as well for u coz google can't give u a translation for it hehe...

And if Rumi is mentioned...eik quote to banta hai!

Az Muhabat talk-ha shirin shawad - 'From love, bitter becomes sweet!'

The first time i watched the episode i was dazed...well coz i had just woken up from my nap and missed half the episode...
hubby was shocked that i was still sleeping when the episode started 😲...he was trying to wake me up, then he turns on live-stream...i hear Mami's voice (thinking in my head oh no not again!!! she is haunting me! such a nightmare!😑) then hubby says 'come on u have to wake up for ur khushi' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...but still i was half asleep...i was tired! so by the end of the episode i was like...huh! whats happening? why is she being OTT and then again why am i not surprised! πŸ˜†

But then at night when i watched the episode 'pure hosh aur hawas mein' did i realize...oh it was quite a sweet episode, a bit annoying at times but definately worth the watch! 😊

So abt the episode:

-Nice point Priya abt Anjali missing...didn't think of it that way!

-I loved the tika scene (well it reminded me of Judai! πŸ˜• Urmila and Anil kapoor BUT Sarun rocked that scene...even though a part of me though that when Arnav gulped...it was more Barun trying to supress his giggle and from laughing out loud!!! hehe had to see that scene a couple more times to ignore my previous two thoughts and then BAM... their magic worked and...
I loved the tender moment...like yesterday's tender moment...this moment was beautiful...
One's forhead is one's crown and to bow ur head in front of someone is a sign of submission or giving honour...what did she do? She bend down and left her mark on him!!! Just like the way she has bend down to his wishes and THIS IS EXACTLY how she will leave HER MARK on him! 
The mark of honour...the jewel on his crown! The mark of her love which he will then carry holding his head up high!!
 I LOVED THE SCENE...
PRIYA beautifully said by you ' she bends down -surrender...he looks up with love and respect'  πŸ‘ 

Loved the lyrics...especially the last paragraph...Khushi is so walking on ice especially on a lake as big as the Ocean (Arnav!) πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh and yeah Akash-Payal scene was cute 😳 

Ummm and Priya... about the episode and people not liking it ... well i have two thoughts:

1) 'Welcome and entertain them all, even if they are a crowd of sorrows...' --Priya this quote is for you!! specifically in reference to your sentence: "I am sure many of you wont have liked the episode...but do leave ur views and comments..."
And you have welcomed a crowd of sorrowful viewers with open arms!!!! πŸ‘

2) i have to quote some amature writter on this but she might just be right ---
"Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again."
Well ur crooner had that effect on me...hoping it did on others too 😊

About ASR fainting...well i have said it before...will say it again...bring it on!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

PS... this is not a hubby moment...but yeah since i have come back from the dentist, hubby is having a fun time calling me...Khoon bhari daand or khoon bhara moo or khoon bara mouth etc etc
well all different variations of Khoon bhari tang! 🀣 I tell you ...we are a family of Mami lovers 🀣

PSS...as u can tell when i started to write this comment i was 😭 and end it with 🀣 

Sadie.. πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Such a brilliant post...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. 

Loved everything you said,. especially parts in bold... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

P.S. You are still not over your Mami nightmares???? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£