Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya...LMAO...there are 2 petitions out on the forum: one calling for ArHi's DIVORCE & one calling for their UNION!!! Where do we go, oh where do we go now!!!??? 🀣 🀣

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Priya...LMAO...there are 2 petitions out on the forum: one calling for ArHi's DIVORCE & one calling for their UNION!!! Where do we go, oh where do we go now!!!??? 🀣 🀣

I am done with this forum so tempted to leave it. There is so much negativity wow. 
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

<font size="3"><font color="#cc0000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I am done with this forum so tempted to leave it. There is so much negativity wow.</font></font></font>

Beena di, if it weren't for the Crooner, I'm not sure I would be part of this forum! Don't understand such derisiveness! πŸ˜’
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Priya,

first of all sorry for being late to post a comment..had a long day..and i am back..

Came back to the forum and this is the only sane place to be right now..the forum has gone crazy😲I don't know what the hell is going on...there is one petition for ARHI πŸ˜† an another against ARHIπŸ˜†

To be honest...after today..I really don't want ASR to repent...he is already going through hell..not only his home but his office too...all this while their fighs and arguments have been private..but now its all in the open...

As for Khushi..what has happened...i probably so a glimpse of love in her eyes today..during the Tikka scene...and I can't believe it is the same Khushi who taught Lavanya to be a sanskaari bahu..

Cv's have completely lost it...they are completely holding their farts...Priya..this show is not what i signed up for...

Damn them..i really hope they can save this show before..its too late...
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Loved your post. BTW I have been following your posts for a while now and I just want to thank you for doing such a good job
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Gudmorning Anjali from India πŸ˜†

Just came to office,open the Forum...and fall of my chair seeing the Petitions...haye re Nandkishore !!!!

I am soo pathetic writin & supporting CVs in this toofan πŸ˜† chal anyways told Suvi earlier today is a Bashing Crooner day...so wait for tonite's crooner...we 2 joing the gang πŸ˜‰

For now I am on the Divorce party - I was never in for the marriage anyways...atleast i can still get my ASR virgin πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

</div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3">Gudmorning Anjali from India πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3"></em></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3">Just came to office,open the Forum...and fall of my chair seeing the Petitions...haye re Nandkishore !!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3"></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3">I am soo pathetic writin &supporting CVs in this toofan πŸ˜†chal anyways told Suvi earlier today is a Bashing Crooner day...so wait for tonite's crooner...we 2 joing the gang πŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3"></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066" size="3"><em>For now I am on the Divorce party - I was never in for the marriage anyways...atleast i can still get my ASR virgin πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
</font>

<div>

Good morning, dahling!!!!

What makes you think ASR is a virgin? πŸ€“ 🀣

Well, I think they need some serious time on the couch...a shrink's couch!! 🀣Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
-carpediem- thumbnail
Priya,once again the crooner rocked.loved wat u said..U should ask for the copyr8s for yesterdays Maami's dialogue...⭐️
I  enjoyed the scenes in which family becomes a silent(not that silent) spectator of Arnav-khushi's ever increasing bond.Loved todays dining table scene n last weeks poolside scene.And the important point anjali was no where in the picture in both of these scenes.Also,cv's are showing increasing trust n bonding between nani n khushi.No matter what nani is alwz by her side..So all this leads to ur prediction only.Anjali wont beleive khushi that easily once the truth is out.

Of many reasons for which i love this show,one is the beautiful characterisation.Unlike other soaps all the characters in this show are 'imperfect' in their own ways.Generally the female leads n male leads in our soaps are idols of perfection,which really irritates sometimes..We all have certain flaws n thats y we able to connect easily with them.We love khushi's innocent antics n Arnav's arrogance.Personally i dnt find anything wrong in khushi's character today.its clear that she's doing everything to irritate him(n make him blurt out his feelings).

I'm really happy with the progress in their relation.May it be 'pardawe' or 'tikka',they have travelled a lot in this contract marriage...that tikka scene was too good.

waiting for todays epi.we have seen khushi taking care of Arnav,but nw this will be different,this time it is KKGSR n her swami.(i hate see ASR in that condition though)

So that's it for today.Priya, u take care of urself well okay.How r u feeling nw?

Edited by Dew_drops - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shybabe

Dear Priya,

first of all sorry for being late to post a comment..had a long day..and i am back..

Came back to the forum and this is the only sane place to be right now..the forum has gone crazy😲I don't know what the hell is going on...there is one petition for ARHI πŸ˜† an another against ARHIπŸ˜†

To be honest...after today..I really don't want ASR to repent...he is already going through hell..not only his home but his office too...all this while their fighs and arguments have been private..but now its all in the open...

As for Khushi..what has happened...i probably so a glimpse of love in her eyes today..during the Tikka scene...and I can't believe it is the same Khushi who taught Lavanya to be a sanskaari bahu..

Cv's have completely lost it...they are completely holding their farts...Priya..this show is not what i signed up for...

Damn them..i really hope they can save this show before..its too late...

Thank God I heard from u shy...and had earlier spoken to Zoha...what has the Forum and show come to πŸ˜†

Last night I sat going thru the posts on the Forum and i was like where is the old Forum...shy its just world war going on - we have had downs wid the show - some days we stuck around...criticised,ranted...and I totally agree lately CVs are playing a ping pong here - and yesterday was completely on the low rung...ASR needs a break big time πŸ˜†

But whats happening in the Forum is far worse - if Cvs are lets say in Forum's words - "butchering" Khushi's character - Forum is butchering the sanity of  "marriage" - I mean Divorce - it reminded me of that post which said " ASR will rape Khushi"...

Last night after going thru some posts - and even the one Zoha's which got closed by mods - i never knew of that - also sm extreme ones - I seriously got a headache - this Forum is used to be the best place wid such wonderful posts - nowadays i hardly find except the usual few to even thnk of bothering to read - i hv decided giving myself 1 week - if the Forum doesnt get saner - i am outta here - atleast will apply ur policy πŸ˜‰ thats atleast lot peaceful  !!!

PS Shy there is a post discussing ASR puts eyeliner - gets his eyebrows done - we are seriously in trouble 🀣

Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago
-carpediem- thumbnail

Beena di, if it weren't for the Crooner, I'm not sure I would be part of this forum! Don't understand such derisiveness! πŸ˜’

Agree with u anjali..just ignore such posts,thats wat i do these days..