Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

khushi banaye khaana...ASR tum uska band bajana..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Decent epi...Smile...the entry is gud fr filler epis...dhriti as a child artist is kinda popular ...its just dat dey need to keep her fr a week if nt more...Arnav -khushi current track cant be stretched or depended upon fr long...so a parallel track is a gud move..Thumbs UpThumbs Up..

mamiji "laal chadi maindaan khadi..." she hs d best comic timingBurst Laughing...

even mamaji "saandd aise hi rang ko dekh ke bhadakta hai na..."Laughing 1

the dining table sc ws funny...even nani's reaction and arnav kinda complaining about how khushi is calling him 'swami' since mrng...LOL

khushi lagaye arnav ko teeka:

loved dat scene...it ws unexpected 1 for arnav...but it ws very romantic ..ArHi were lost in each other

Wink till arnav lovingly said 'khushi" the voice modulation ws ...

khushi" swami aaj aap ghar jaldi aana hum aapki pasandida sabzi banayenge ...karelaaa"Too Happy 1

Akash ka shirt ASR ko bohot accha suit kiya...Day Dreaming

naya chabeli RM aayi naam hai uska bubbly :

shez cute..Big smileBig smile...bt it wud take sumtime fr her to sink in dat role of bubbly...may b an epi or two..

n den dey can develop the track well fr 4-5 epis...the payal-akash romance ws cute..Embarrassed

...m excited to c Arnav and bubbly scenes...Big smile...

also looking frwd to c SBS/SBB segs abt Dhriti n d cast..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

good dey mentioned NK as well...Smile..so we know he wud re-enter...Smile.

main tumse milne aayi dabba dene ke bahane:

khushi's so called gate crash in ASR's conference room
Meeting...must hv been annoying till d core for him..but i must say ASR Patience Of A Saint ...

khushi" toh aap woh office ka poosta khayenge..."...ROFL

arnav" pasta...haan main woh khalunga par tum jao yaha se...maine kaha jaaaooo...Go Away..."...

khushi"khoob sara pyaar ...khaali na jayega ASR pe waar...Eyebrow"LOL

precap: good...it will be good fr grabbing eyeballsApprove...

i hope the Channel and Cvs come up wid a good promo asap...it can b abt anythin frm d new entry to sum minor twist if nt major...n about the trps...BV drama track and IPL r togetherly affecting the TRPs...plus IPK hsnt cme up wid der drama track as yet...it wud b good if dey sustain between 3.2-3.6 till d ipl...n den come up wid der major tracks which wud give dem desired TRPs...also wid d maha epi in d last week of april d track will start building up frm next week or so..

hopin fr d best...Fingers Crossed...

PS: we are celebrating 90's special...so the songs wud b a bit loud as well as funny...LOL

CREDIT for the siggie ;naddiya26

Edited by adits7 - 11 April 2012 at 10:15am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

mkaprempyKavita1970rithuparnajyoti_light29Jordinshilpeeelilkrup4uhumairak09sun.is.upkitty789KairiPpikudikaArshi208loverbopsRaima36nainac01amritabCrazySaRunianshiziThreeDssslmay11arnavkushiarshi-RD-lovelySwap-Arhi--Sobi--Nightingale...Shweta_1amisuvASRismarnshiArshi_lovergalLuvBarunSanayashidin0117arshiipkkndluv--BSI-FaNaTic--shagun_sarun--sumana13--mysterieuxzooni.bluenaddiya26pinky_blueskiesImziragvir.fan-Ramya-.Saraa.RiyaDutta..Sofia..Riima_Azraa_TheJoker-mishti_17

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I thought khushi was a naive 18yr old small town gurl and then one of my friends here corrected me and said she is going to b 25 ...and i was like what the which 25 yr old behaves like this even if they r highly retarded ...i mean is this how 25yr old gurls frm small towns are i dont think so ...and if she has to take revenge she can do that in style as well ...whats the disconnect between small town and high intellect ?and do small town gurls have to b so retarded and if she is so retarded which sane family wud send their child to get tuition's frm her ...uptil now i was letting it pass bec i thought she was 18 and majorly retarded but 25 u gotta b kidding meLOL.

Okay Adits corrected me and said she is 21 ...so show her immature yaar but why retarded there is a big diff between the two LOL

Edited by rdfan - 11 April 2012 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesASRismRiyaDuttapinky_blueskiesadits7_TheJoker-

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
gr8 post n wonderfully writtenClap

Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 April 2012 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ditsy.. Hug Lovely post like always.. Cool

The epi was really very good.. Khushi's nautanki + bhadka hua Arnav.. LOL Dining table scene.. ROFL Mami at her best as always.. The "saand" dialogue.. ROFLBachche ko chain se breakfast bhi nahi karne dete.. Hello Hi Bye bye.. The way Arnav told his family that she calls him "Swami" ROFL Oh gosh.. So embarassing.. All were having a good laugh.. Khushi was at her irritating best.. That dupatta around.. Damn, please get rid of it.. Im seriously allergic for Gods sake.. LOLThe tika scene.. Haii.. No words to describe it.. Day Dreaming There was a similar scene in Judaai as well but SaRun took this tika scene to a different level.. *dhak dhak* Day Dreaming Dreamy mode on..Blushing LOL So Ms B is here.. And I cant wait for her and the other Mr A's convos. Gonna be cute.. She already mentioned him as Arnav bhaiya.. Awww.. Day Dreaming Looking forward.. She looks like a catalyst for PayAsh and not ArHi.. ArHi ko apni naiyya khud hee paar lagani hai.. Kaahe.. No helpwa.. LOL Arnav again in white and me doesnt know what to do about my blushing.. Blushing Haii Haii haiii.. Day Dreaming The office scene.. Khushi embarassed poor Arnav mera.. Arnav needs to knock down some manners into her.. LOL But Im sure its gonna fall to deaf ears.. Disapprove Khushi will always be Khushi.. No snakewa in todays epi nor yesterdays.. Lage raho, one more reason to love the epis.. Cool 

The precap.. Darshan de hee diye aakhir.. Kitni raah taki humne aapki.. And what a precap.. I cant wait for tomorrow..Wink

Edited by mishti_17 - 11 April 2012 at 10:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnshiadits7

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

great

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 April 2012 at 10:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyarnshi--BSI-FaNaTic--dennisdmenace--sumana13--adits7

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

umeed!! i need umeed..koi hai jo de sakta hai..oh ya adits ke posts de sakte hain LOLLOLLOL loved the post!! i really dont know what to say.. but the only thing is that i dont mind draging or anything..till IPL its ok with me.. i dont want them to start major track now but all i want that a sensible track!! till IPL i wish they could use the marriage track in a bit mature way.. to at least gain the missing trust in their relation! too much comedy is not good! one or two epi in a week with comedy looks cute but over dose makes it irritating!! i really hope that from next week though as a filler they will give a track where we can get some good points which helps the story!

anyways.. i loved the tika scene!! wish it could have ended in any other way! *sigh* and waiting for tomorrow!!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 April 2012 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4umarrtyASRismadits7

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
LOVELY... :)))
can't write more as i am still in trance... what a scene... :)))

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

I thought khushi was a naive 18yr old small town gurl and then one of my friends here corrected me and said she is going to b 25 ...and i was like what the which 25 yr old behaves like this even if they r highly retarded ...i mean is this how 25yr old gurls frm small towns are i dont think so ...and if she has to take revenge she can do that in style as well ...whats the disconnect between small town and high intellect ?and do small town gurls have to b so retarded and if she is so retarded which sane family wud send their child to get tuition's frm her ...uptil now i was letting it pass bec i thought she was 18 and majorly retarded but 25 u gotta b kidding meLOL

rdpoo my partner...Hug

i guess...KKGSR is not more den 21 yrs old...she hs been collecting money in her piggy bank  fr her 25th b'day which is still long way...she hs bn collecting dem fr her childhood i guess...she hd 1ce mentioned it durin holi days so people assume her 25th b'day cmin soon...

bt ya her behaviour...ConfusedLOL

-RD-

Go to top