India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Great relief..

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

It is just my opinion not to hurt the feelings of any one or against anyone.

Oh.. finally the case is over…a great relief

I was not able to see the errors during the court proceedings and the family drama in the court room.  Did a total farce of legal proceedings. I can't appreciate the writer or director or cv.

If the Rape victim states in the court that she didn't consent … the court shall presume that there was no consent and then the burden shifts to  the accused to prove that there was consent.  Probably I am correct.

So SD had to prove that M  has consented. He had to produce witnesses and prosecution (RD) had to cross examine. I guess. Here reverse.

Any how… even if he lost the case in Trial court, he may go for an appeal to the Higher Court. No immediate execution of punishment. What they  want to do with  this track…  suspense 

But loved

the medical report instance… Ulta ho gaya.

Mandira's decision

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagohrsriksprerna_agrawal

hrsriks Senior Member
hrsriks
hrsriks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yes.. You are right.. The court track was too fast and full of bloopers...

They could have taken it slowly and really explored all possible angles... like analysing Sameer's character, analysing Mandira's character and then the lab reports and DNA., etc etc...

It was a great opportunity to educate public about rape laws and how cases are actually run in court. Cvs could have sent a great message to the public.. but it became too filmy and the real essence was lost...

Final outcome was very good.. But it still does not give the public too much confidence.. bahut saare miracles ho gaye... public will think "aisa real life mein kabhi nahi hoga"...Confused
26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrsriks

Yes.. You are right.. The court track was too fast and full of bloopers...

They could have taken it slowly and really explored all possible angles... like analysing Sameer's character, analysing Mandira's character and then the lab reports and DNA., etc etc...

It was a great opportunity to educate public about rape laws and how cases are actually run in court. Cvs could have sent a great message to the public.. but it became too filmy and the real essence was lost...

Final outcome was very good.. But it still does not give the public too much confidence.. bahut saare miracles ho gaye... public will think "aisa real life mein kabhi nahi hoga"...Confused

Thanks for sharing. Its true.

Though it is a daily soap and is a TV serial but still they must show it in the correct way to reach the audience. At least some thing close to reality.

It is good if they feel that they can show it in a better way if put some work on that.

Why don't  the producers or writers or channel people think that TV serials are viewed by people who have common sense.

I am happy if they know that people are not blindly watching a serial but are observing the story and expecting something really better.

At least one writer or producer thinks in this way I am so happy. Usually I don't see TV serials.

I am watching this show for Rati and started liking the show.

If it is regarding love and romance or saas bahu issues the writer has choice and use his imagination and writes as he likes. Its ok.

Where as issues concerning public and society, they have to do some research, put some work on that and  express or deal it in a nice way (ex: Law, legal and court proceedings or social issues ).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top