Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What the hell is going on? (Page 6)

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

Count me into the behna club too! As for how characters have changed...I agree with EVERYTHING written above. Also, when was the last time either of the girls even said khoon ka rishta? I mean really? I was excited to learn that the Virman track was going to move along but I thought it would be how Virika got to know each other. Except this time it would be Jeevika exploring her feelings about her sister placing importance on someone other than her (like how Manvi did last time). This is super lame. Manvi isn't even ready to be with Virat and Jeevika isn't even getting the proper script or scenes to do her justice. She's supposed to have been a teacher for years, you're telling me she can't handle 1 fake girl (I mean really, Jeevika is 24, she's probably had to deal with unruly kids or mean coworkers at some point before). And I said this in another post but if Virat thinks that letter was addressed to him by Manvi I will be super pissed. Let Virman have their love story, I'm all for it. BUT make it their own and don't take away from the other relationships in the show.

I don't understand why if you are a Jeevika and Maanvi fan then you automatically do not like any other couple in the show.   

I understand Jeevika inability lie, but she did prepare for the whole meeting which makes her inability to handle Maya annoying. They made her look like Bambi.

Why did she have to give up her career after getting married. She worked for years to get her degree and she gives it all up. Are there not children in Chandigarh who she can teach? Being a teacher is almost like being a actor, you put on a facade in front of children to engage them in their learning. You work with co-workers you may dislike but interact with and parents who think you don't know anything, because your only a teacher and not the child's parent. Giving it up could be the reason why she is so scattered as being a teacher is very hectic and when holidays come or someone gives it up, you have no idea what to do.    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1applenpeachesEyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz-Sara.

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@Eyes-Wide-Shut: lol SP bahus only study to get their M.R.S. forget about any B.A./B.S.

@saraaa: Yes it is going too fast! And ok forget about the fact that Manvi has cancer for a minute (the CVs certainly have), Manvi is no way ready to be in a relationship with Virat. She laughed when Jeevika brought it up. LAUGHED! She needs time and the show rushing the relationship is a definite turn off.

@Umz: I had such high hopes for Virat's dark past. I was so excited because he seemed to be the character with the most potential. Then all this Maya business started and my hopes were destroyed. (I remember screaming in frustration when they finally revealed Maya, thinking "WHY!??!?! You couldn't have even found someone remotely believable to be from Virat's past! Girl has the acting skills of a robotic mannequin at Chuck E. Cheese.)

@PJ: I don't get that either. The Vadhera's are supposed to be so progressive and community orientated. I mean I understand taking a small break from working, she is a newly wed, but Viren worked on their wedding night. She should be allowed to work as well. And yes, she has to deal with parents all the time, not to mention kids trying to cheat on assignments, dealing with the principle, etc. I remember they used to make her look so smart at the beginning of the show, a perfect match for Viren. But now? Your description is apt. Bambi it is.

And can I just say, one of my best friends was diagnosed with cancer and while at first I was happy about how they showed some of the emotions in the show, now I'm offended. Manvi can't be running around with little kids or all smiley ALL the time. Yes, let her keep her sunny disposition but let her also reflect on death, speak to her parents about the afterlife, reminisce about times with Jeevika, etc. My friend was a mess despite a large circle of loving people who supported her. The CVs need to realize that cancer is a big thing and if they really wanted to keep things the same while still having Manvi sick, they shouldn't have chosen such a fatal disease.

(Ok, I need to stop posting angry but I hope my point got across without sounding too offensive to anyone.)

Edited by anumber1 - 11 April 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz-Sara.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Oh let's not get started about how educated and working girls become experts at folding clothes after marriage in our Indian soaps. PATHETIC!

For all Manvi knows, she could potentially be taken away by her illness any moment and you would think that she would think more about losing the people she loves most. No doubt Manvi/Nia looked absolutely gorgeous in the morning scene yesterday but do cancer patients have a glow on their faces like that? No-one is telling her to become depressed because that's not Manvi but instinctively she should be more scared. But then I remember how Jeevika said 'Tujhe apni chinta nahin, par mujhe toh hai'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz-Sara.

VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VampireAleena

I disagree

Okay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VampireAleena

I disagree

Would you like to expand?

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I guess we are all fighting a losing battle here. They makers are showing what the public demands and sadly the people want buttery flaky superficial romance between the couples so that's what we get!

anumber1canuck-umz-Sara.

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
In the end of the day the show is about sisters. & In a episode a few Minutes to spare for the actual couple would do. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz

Go to top