India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What the hell is going on? (Page 3)

NeenuAmmu Goldie
NeenuAmmu
NeenuAmmu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
chill guyzz day have only 20 minite 4 d show... in dat 20 minite dey give as virman seance... n also sum virika seance virmaya seance... maanvis family etc. so dey get limmited time.. sabr karo... JM seance bhi hoga... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

nikki_singh Senior Member
nikki_singh
nikki_singh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Unhappy                guglhl';po[[ppl'''';];]
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

At the risk of repeating everyone views and my previous comments on the forum I still going to be a pest. There is no doubt that once Jeevika is aware of Maanvi illness, we will get beautiful sister scenes. Unfortunately, that is not the issue in hand. The issue is the lack of sister contact in the recent episodes. At the beginning of the show, when other relations were developing the sisterly bond was always shown and explored. However, in recent weeks their connection is not at the forefront and has been put on the back burner until the writers decide to show them again. The show, previously showed how love has no bounds across a range of relations, but now it seems to simply focus on couples who are deemed as 'normal.' They don't need to have an entire episode dedicated them, there just needs to be some grounding like there use to be.   

If that makes any sense at all. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuanumber1poojaroy1985Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz-Sara.

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Do you want the CVs to show them calling each other in every episode? Come on that will be too much... 

Loving your sister doesnt mean that you have to stalk her! 

If you sister doesnt call you for one day does it mean that you no longer love her or that she no longer loves you?

I for one knows my sister loves me and will do anything for me even if she doesnt call me for like a month. I hope I will also be mature enough to understand that my sister also have a life away from me.

Besides, we are shown only important details. For all we know Jeevika-Maanvi may be calling each other- the CVs might have left it for us to assume that they do call. After all they dont show anybody brushing their teeth- yet we all know that they do that daily.. For Jeevika-Maanvi a phone call is like that... Some things might be left to imagination. 

Can any of you remember when was the last time they showed Jeevika-Maanvi call and approximately convert that to the number of days elapsed?

Edited by sonuni - 11 April 2012 at 1:42pm
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

The show is about extra ordinary sisters, who are suppose to be inseparable. It's not based on the reality of sisters, as I would agree, you don't have to call your sister everyday as I surely don't. However, if Maanvi can be shown texting Virat good morning and good night, why can't she be texting Jeevika the same thing. There only needs to be small moments of them thinking about each other, that's all that needs to be shown.

Btw I think the last sister call was after Maanvi hair fall out scene, which was last week.  

Edited by -Pj- - 11 April 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1tara_211Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umzBazingaa-Sara.

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

Do you want the CVs to show them calling each other in every episode? Come on that will be too much... 

Loving your sister doesnt mean that you have to stalk her! 

If you sister doesnt call you for one day does it mean that you no longer love her or that she no longer loves you?

I for one knows my sister loves me and will do anything for me even if she doesnt call me for like a month. I hope I will also be mature enough to understand that my sister also have a life away from me.

Besides, we are shown only important details. For all we know Jeevika-Maanvi may be calling each other- the CVs might have left it for us to assume that they do call. After all they dont show anybody brushing their teeth- yet we all know that they do that daily.. For Jeevika-Maanvi a phone call is like that... Some things might be left to imagination. 

Can any of you remember when was the last time they showed Jeevika-Maanvi call and approximately convert that to the number of days elapsed?

Simple question: If the CVs leave the couples' romance or their conversations to our assumption or imagination for a month, would you say the same thing then? 

The show IS about the SISTERS and leaving so much to our imagination and assumption just doesn't make sense, they need to be present. We're not saying a phone call, fine that's to our imagination but what about them thinking about each other? Is that impossible too? 

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 11 April 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuanumber1tara_211canuck-umz-Sara.

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
May I suggest that we all watch the show with very low expectations and then when a behna scene comes we will all be really surprised and happy.

I think me, Reema, Pooja, PJ, Omniscient, meepha, and innocent all need to be in one place watching this show together so we can voice our very unbiased opinions to each other without being misunderstood by anyone and no one would mind when we constantly repeat ourselves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1-Pj--Sara.Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

May I suggest that we all watch the show with very low expectations and then when a behna scene comes we will all be really surprised and happy.

I think me, Reema, Pooja, PJ, Omniscient, meepha, and innocent all need to be in one place watching this show together so we can voice our very unbiased opinions to each other without being misunderstood by anyone and no one would mind when we constantly repeat ourselves.

True, very low, or may be no expectations at all. Behna scenes will always make us happy but this lack of behna and then suddenly 'making up' with one emotional scene is getting too much now. ;( 

@Bold:- Word! That'd be fun. LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz-Sara.

Go to top