Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What the hell is going on? (Page 17)

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

@ Reemz - yeah we can try both so if cvs are checking out the forum they realize that behnas are amazing and the fb would just be there for us to easily discuss things.

@Anum - Yay another Gulaal fan! Well I started watching Indian shows in 2010 so have never been much into them. You did miss pretty much everything, things have been getting heated lol. Reemz is getting permission for an AT thread so don't worry you will easily recognize it!

Oh, good. I don't want to miss anything again. What happened? I was looking through this thread and something about Virika fans winning? I tend to avoid most of the EHMBH forum although I remember it used to be popping around Dec/Jan. I just look for posts from people who don't sound like they're 12 on comment on those.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

@ Reemz - yeah we can try both so if cvs are checking out the forum they realize that behnas are amazing and the fb would just be there for us to easily discuss things.

@Anum - Yay another Gulaal fan! Well I started watching Indian shows in 2010 so have never been much into them. You did miss pretty much everything, things have been getting heated lol. Reemz is getting permission for an AT thread so don't worry you will easily recognize it!

Oh, good. I don't want to miss anything again. What happened? I was looking through this thread and something about Virika fans winning? I tend to avoid most of the EHMBH forum although I remember it used to be popping around Dec/Jan. I just look for posts from people who don't sound like they're 12 on comment on those.

Well did you see Tara's thread? The one called is this really ehm or something like that. She was appreciating our discussion topics and then suddenly it became a battleground. I missed the war of words but when I came online I saw it and had a good laugh but I felt bad for Tara because she was simply trying to encourage discussion topics

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 April 2012 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Ohhh can we have a group here please facebook is just way too much work. lol
Also I made sure I watch today's episode and for the 1st time I saw Virat in his element. He is THINKING again, although I love the song Deewana Main Chala I think the entire reminiscing sequence was too soon for my taste.

canuck-umz

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anumber1

Well did you see Tara's thread? The one called is this really ehm or something like that. She was appreciating our discussion topics and then suddenly it became a battleground. I missed the war of words but when I came online I saw it and had a good laugh but I felt bad for Tara because she was simply trying to encourage discussion topics

No I haven't seen it but I'm defo going to look for it now.

canuck-umz

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Another Galool fan?! Approve Me likey!!

Realistically speaking I don't know how active the FB group will stay so just an AT maybe better. Confusion confusion! 

I haven't caught the entire episode but saw the song sequence and it didn't really seem VirMan like at all but each to their own =))

Early night for me today! I'm becoming a budhi ^^ I think we may get a Behna convo tomorrow if we're lucky :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Another Galool fan?! Approve Me likey!!

Realistically speaking I don't know how active the FB group will stay so just an AT maybe better. Confusion confusion! 

I haven't caught the entire episode but saw the song sequence and it didn't really seem VirMan like at all but each to their own =))

Early night for me today! I'm becoming a budhi ^^ I think we may get a Behna convo tomorrow if we're lucky :)

Okay I don't know how to make an AT sadly I will be of no help to you. Good night, I am going to start studying because there was very little to discuss in today's episode. I mean it was all cute and stuff but nothing substantial, like you mentioned to each it's own.

@umz: see I didn't disappear I came back so you can look at po! lol

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 12 April 2012 at 3:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Btw, what's an AT? I couldn't find it in the help section.

canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
AT is appreciation thread

Thank-you for staying with us Doc. Anum and Doc I made a thread. I liked the episode mostly and felt that since the dynamics are changing I should make one because we will get to see a lot drama due to the developing Virman relationship. Do check it out.  Also, it's for the sake of discussion.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2930586&PID=55752166&#55752166

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 April 2012 at 4:23pm

anumber1

Go to top