Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What the hell is going on? (Page 12)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

My memory sucks! Sorry...! I remember you PMing me now! Yeh unique and creative concepts never get their due but EHM was genuinely going great guns. URGHHH!! If people want to label us as VirMan haters then let them because they obviously only see everything from one perspective. They are not getting what we are ACTUALLY trying to say! When the Behnas were termed as obsessive and unhealthy, we didn't class those opinions as bashing did we? Not everyone has been understanding of JM's close bond but I don't think we ever termed them as haters -___-  We are asking for screenspace for the main leads :| :| How is that unfair?

Let's just make our own group lol seriously, I don't care if it has 5 members or 10 or 100s we just need a space where we are given the liberty to voice our very unbiased opinions. It is funny, that we never bashed anyone but it's like you said, we don't see everything from one perspective. Maybe it's because this place has become ruled by teenagers, you know the under 18 crowd, many who are below 16 (which is actually against IF rules I think). I guess because you and I are older. Me being 22 and you being older than me (basically a didi to me, Hindi is not my language sorry) and I know the others are in their 20s too, at least the ones who are providing the constructive criticism and watching this show with an open mind and viewing it from all aspects. You know what I mean?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1tara_211Eyes-Wide-Shut*Reemz*

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by *Reemz*

My memory sucks! Sorry...! I remember you PMing me now! Yeh unique and creative concepts never get their due but EHM was genuinely going great guns. URGHHH!! If people want to label us as VirMan haters then let them because they obviously only see everything from one perspective. They are not getting what we are ACTUALLY trying to say! When the Behnas were termed as obsessive and unhealthy, we didn't class those opinions as bashing did we? Not everyone has been understanding of JM's close bond but I don't think we ever termed them as haters -___-  We are asking for screenspace for the main leads :| :| How is that unfair?

Let's just make our own group lol seriously, I don't care if it has 5 members or 10 or 100s we just need a space where we are given the liberty to voice our very unbiased opinions. It is funny, that we never bashed anyone but it's like you said, we don't see everything from one perspective. Maybe it's because this place has become ruled by teenagers, you know the under 18 crowd, many who are below 16 (which is actually against IF rules I think). I guess because you and I are older. Me being 22 and you being older than me (basically a didi to me, Hindi is not my language sorry) and I know the others are in their 20s too, at least the ones who are providing the constructive criticism and watching this show with an open mind and viewing it from all aspects. You know what I mean?

Ladies should I start watching Gulal? What channel is it on? Secondly, I agree let's make a group where the requirement to join is to be 21 or older ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz*Reemz*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I think we are banging our heads at a brick wall. I don't want to class all Virmaan fans as thinking we are Virmaan haters as that's not the case. But the division of fans groups is irritating. IMO (I can't sat that without thinking if TGW) it stems from fans stating 'I am a Virmaan fan' or a 'Virika fan' are you not a fan of the show? And enjoy a couple? Rather than enjoying a couple on a show?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz-Sara.*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Shhh not too much older than you ROFL We really should make a 'Behno ka adda' or whatever but I don't fear any backlash so I think the thread should be made in this very section. We aren't saying anything wrong na? If they have any problem with our views they can say it to us. Might make one after work if no-one else has??

Gulaal ended back in August :( It was brilliant though. Maybe too ahead of its time though! The concept though buried in old traditions was a very bold one but the way it was handled OHEMGEE...absolute brilliance!

Edited by *Reemz* - 12 April 2012 at 1:47am

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@ Eyes - Gulaal ended last year but if you want to watch something intellectual which won't destroy your precious brain cells and a truly beautiful story then do watch it, even if you don't watch it from the beginning watch it from the leap at least. You will have to watch online.

Btw what if some of the people in this discussion are below 21? lol You know, 18 years and above who are mature about such things? There must be a few below 21 who are open minded like us.

@Peeejjj - I know what you mean, I hate being labelled, I hate being divided and I hate being forced to dumb down by aggressive people. This is about the show as a whole not one single aspect, why doesn't anyone understand this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shut

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

I think we are banging our heads at a brick wall. I don't want to class all Virmaan fans as thinking we are Virmaan haters as that's not the case. But the division of fans groups is irritating. IMO (I can't sat that without thinking if TGW) it stems from fans stating 'I am a Virmaan fan' or a 'Virika fan' are you not a fan of the show? And enjoy a couple? Rather than enjoying a couple on a show?

Wait who is calling us Virman haters...when did this happen? I don't see a single post by anyone of us demanding Virman scenes to stop or how we dislike the pair! How is asking for the sister scenes being Virman haters! I think it might be time to be silent again lol

anumber1canuck-umz

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Alrite I am gonna try and watch the 1st episode of julal & see how it goes Tongue 
Cancuck: People call me doc on the forum as I am in med school. I am sure doc is much easier than Eyes-Wide-shut lol & I guess 18+ can enter if you say so lol

anumber1canuck-umz

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Haww you do not go silent if someone else wrongly interprets your views. That's their problem not ours. It reminds me of the Mohabbatein dialogue by Raj Aryan about how if he knows what he's asking for is not wrong then he is not scared of anyone. Going off on a filmy tangent but being called a Virman basher is not going to stop me from asking for what I expect from this show. If the show is meant to be about the sisters then dammit I want to see them!

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shutcanuck-umz

Go to top