India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What the hell is going on? (Page 11)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
DMG was meant for the teenage bookers anyway and when Priya was the writer she did write some beautiful moments but one thing she has to realise that the AR of this show are JM! I really hope she has got herself familiar to the first few months of the show but right now it doesn't seem to be the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

DMG was meant for the teenage bookers anyway and when Priya was the writer she did write some beautiful moments but one thing she has to realise that the AR of this show are JM! I really hope she has got herself familiar to the first few months of the show but right now it doesn't seem to be the case.

True DMG's target audience is different than EHMMBH, hope they take that into account.  Reemz what part of DMG was written by Priya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I think some parts of KaSh and mostly KaSu phase. She wasn't there during KaJen and we all know what happened in DMG 2! She came back right at the end to give it an appropriate ending I guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Sara.

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@Meepha - lol welcome back to your own discussion only to disappear again. It's not Jeeman adda man it's more like true fans of the show who want balanced and consistent episodes which give equal importance to all characters and tracks in the show.

@Reemz - I am so confused man, there is way too much negativity in this forum. I think I will just go back to frequenting ipkknd if this keeps up or Gulaal since people there are immensely sweet.

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 April 2012 at 1:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1Eyes-Wide-Shut*Reemz*

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Reemz: Ohhh I see so then I only saw her work during the end of the show. Thank you ma'am!!

To topic maker: sorry for going off topic. Have fun reading all the replies and apologies for the long long posts.

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 12 April 2012 at 1:15am

canuck-umz*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Umz, you watched Gulaal too? :O :O That show was a creative masterpience. Crisp from beginning to end!! Such an unique story. I don't want t leave this EHM section but if the main reason for me being here doesn't exist then I don't see the point of being here! If the fans are genuinely happy seeing the essence slowly fading away then I will just feel like an outcast :\

anumber1canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Umz, you watched Gulaal too? :O :O That show was a creative masterpience. Crisp from beginning to end!! Such an unique story. I don't want t leave this EHM section but if the main reason for me being here doesn't exist then I don't see the point of being here! If the fans are genuinely happy seeing the essence slowly fading away then I will just feel like an outcast :\

Yeah man, I started watching the show wayyy after it ended and that was only because the whole dewarvattu topic interested me. Freaking Gulsar all the way! It truly was a master piece but did not get its due, way too underrated. Woman I even pmed you once telling you how awesome your topics on that forum were. I feel like an outcast already because we are being misunderstood, and people think we hate Virman when we never said any such thing. I don't like this division and labeling of groups man!

anumber1-Sara.*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
My memory sucks! Sorry...! I remember you PMing me now! Yeh unique and creative concepts never get their due but EHM was genuinely going great guns. URGHHH!! If people want to label us as VirMan haters then let them because they obviously only see everything from one perspective. They are not getting what we are ACTUALLY trying to say! When the Behnas were termed as obsessive and unhealthy, we didn't class those opinions as bashing did we? Not everyone has been understanding of JM's close bond but I don't think we ever termed them as haters -___-  We are asking for screenspace for the main leads :| :| How is that unfair?

anumber1canuck-umz-Sara.

Go to top